• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Backlash Thread.

• Thread starter hbk&triple h
  • Start date
haha i think its funny how everyone is threatening to straight up stop watching wrestleing/wwe if cena wins...YOU ARE AWARE THAT HE ISSSS GONNA WIN RIGHT? lol everyone needs to stop lettin this get them so upset and realize that cena isnt gonna loose that damn belt for about the next 50 years...they have put him in all the most impossible, incoceiveable situations, and he always, always, ALWAYS goes over...I just hope its entertaining, and with the other guys involved, it should be, the end result is a forgon conclusion as far as im concerned, jus hope its entertaining to get there...

Lashley handi cap match....well, its painfully obvious how this is gonna go, does anyone not see how the three men will not be able to cooperate and co exist allowing lashley to escape with a win?? this is about the most telegrapher thing ive ever seen....now...would it be great to see, say vince or shane win it, then some original whoop his ass and take it later, thus setting up feuds over the belt with said original and new breed members?? yes that would be the way to go, buuuuuuttt there is NO WAY its gonna happen...so yea, wait for someone ot get pissed, and for lashley to win.....

finlay vs kennedy (if it happens) should be awesome, good wrestleing match, they are prolly 1 and 1a as far as my favorite wrestlers, and heel vs heel matches are always fun IMO....

undertaker vs batista if it happens...eh not too interested, i doubt UT will lose it, and i doubt bastista can put on a half way decent preformance again like at wrestlemania...

Hardys vs cade and murdoch...eh should be ok, as anything with the hardys is, at least they are actually booking a tag team title match at a ppv for once, and sort of promoting it to be sort of a big deal, i like that, and hopefully this will be the beginning of strenghtening the tag titles...hardys will prolly take it, but i hope its a tough win for them, with plenty of cheating from cade and murdoch.....

Well now we have Batista vs. Undertaker Last Man Standing match.

I don't mind this match, because it lets Batista be himself, a big dumb animal that gets to use weapons. I hate these matches myself. The booking team is being smart on this one. They are keeping Batista in a match that doesn't expose how bad he is. And we all know what is coming at Judgment Day with a Cell involved. So two matches in a row where mat wrestling will account for very little of the action.

I'm going to be pissed off, because it's going to be the lame double 10 count finish in this match.

I really hope that the WWE can nail something decent with this PPV. The main event will be fantastic if Cena either lets the others carry him for the whole match, or he just stays out of it for most part. It may be a little too obvious that he is going over here, but I'll get to that later.

The matches need to be set up right. The WWE are doing this by getting most of the matches ready a few weeks before the actual PPV which gives them time to set up the match somewhat instead of just throwing it together at the last second. I just hope that matches like the Hardys vs Cade & Murdoch aren't just put on the card a few weeks before and nothing is done between now and Backlash. That is the thing that ruins WWE PPV's because the WWE just focuses too much on a particular match and leaves nothing for the mid card matches, and that's why you see so much crap coming from them lately. It wouldn't be so bad if they just did the very easy step of actually getting some hype for ALL the matches before a PPV and they don't do that anymore.

Another thing that I hope we see at Backlash and any other PPV is gimmick matches. What else could get buys other than having some good ol' insane spot-fest or hardcore matches? We need that kind of thing to get matches like Taker and Batista over and a Last Man Standing is the perfect blow-off match that probably would have been much better for Wrestlemania, but none the less will provide something that the fans want to see other than an ordinary singles match. If the WWE wants to have midcard matches that people care about, they've got to have stipulations because the feeling now is that the fans basically see the PPV matches for weeks on end on Raw and SmackDown and are then forced to pay to see them do the same thing again. You want interest, do it like TNA and get the fans hyped for a match out of the ordinary. I don't think we will see that much of those matches at Backlash but I hope they start to develop that trend.

I definitely agree with having the tri-branded PPV's because SmackDown and ECW really need the hype. If guys like Kennedy were shown more on the PPV's instead of just really being stuck on the lesser brand, SmackDown, his popularity would skyrocket and getting exposure along with the rest of the WWE is a move that will benefit the PPV's, guys like him, and the fans who want to see more wrestlers to beef up the PPV's. A problem with tri-branded PPV's is that it takes away the lustre of PPV's like Summerslam and Survivor Series because all they are, are just tri-branded PPV's officially, and if we can see the three brands on the one PPV all the time, what's the difference between the normal PPV's, and ones like SS and Survivor Series? I don't know if we will see inter-brand matches but they are starting to build that trend and it could work, but not if they have the main event as an interbrand tag match that means nothing. I'm talking about interbrand matches involving the mid card guys who don't really have anyone new to go against. That's a great benefit I see from having this style of PPV and I hope we see some of those matches at Backlash.

As far as who's going over, it should be a standard PPV with not much happening in my opinion. We wait and we wait for the WWE to do something out of the blue but it never happens. Something like Cena dropping the title is almost surely not going to happen, not that it's because it's the wrong time, but because they are just to conservative these days. Something like mass title changes at Backlash is hardly likely, and it's a shame that it is because that's what used to make the WWE that great. People would be excited for World Title matches years ago because the WWE/F was known for pulling things out of their hats and going in unpredictable directions, but the WWE and their PPV's have fallen into a rut where nothing monumental happens and they basically stick along the same path for months on end (years in Cena's case) and the titles are suffering because of that. It will be amazing if we see some results we didn't expect at Backlash, but I'm predicting all the champions to retain, and that will mean that Backlash is a dud, but hopefully they will make up for that by having fantastic matches because for once, I am hoping, whilst a little optimistically, that the WWE can put on a PPV that is worth watching with matches we care to see. I hope the WWE continues to build hype for this PPV because that hype is readily available because they have weeks to build it up. Let's hope it's not just a 1 match PPV and the WWE push everything right.

Nope I gotta disagree people I feel this is Cena's final stop as Champion espically because after these four guys there aint too many contenders for the championship and the match he is in means he doesnt have to get pinned meaning the championship will properly be changing hands wihtout him being involved thus keeping him strong.For my money I see HBK walking out the champion.

Anywho as a whole I will be ordering Backlash as so far so good it's looking like it could be one or two good matches on the card and since it is free here in the uk I have nothing to lose

figure4 and mighty norcal...im telling you, you mark my words, if Cena wins at Backlash...i will post a new thread in the Forums saying goodbye Wrestling fans and i will delete my account and i WILL NOT watch a wrestling promotion again...this has been going on way to fucking long with Cena, i didnt like him as a heel and i sure as hell dont like him now...i never thought he had any kind of talent...the only effort he puts in his matches is when he goes to pump up his damn sneakers before the FU, but now its ridiculous...fans boo the fucking guy out of the arena and he's still champion. Before, ok the FU won matches and now...NOW, you have him winning with the STFU not only making HBK tap out but Benoit and HHH too?? if Angle was still in the WWE ill put my life on the line that eventually Angle would tap to the STFU as well...you watch...if Cena wins i will not watch wrestling anymore...those are my words and im sticking to them

well that sucks, i hope u dont enjoy wrestleing too much man,becuase he is GONNA WIN...like i been sayin its almost like everyone life would just be easier if they just let the john cena thing go lol...HE IS ALWAYS GONNA WIN EVERY MATCH ALWAYS...and your right man, they would probably book cena to make kurt angle tap out and cry in the house he grew up in haha...so cena will win at backlash....lashley will win in the overused people not getting along booking...im sorta interested in the last man standing match tho, that may somewhat hide batista's ineptness lol could be pretty brutal becuase you KNOW UT knows how to get it done in those matches....i wonder since MVP won tonight (in a very impressive match i may add) if they will have that US championship match at backlash, especially since umaga wont be defending the IC title there....

i fucking love wrestling...ive been watching since i was 5...the first time i saw it was Shawn Michaels vs. someone in 1990...i saw him i was like holy shit...he's been my fav wrestler since, it is a stupid reason for me to stop watching wrestling just cuz of Cena, i guess im hoping that Vince will read my post and say wow, im losing a wrestling fan, maybe i should turn Cena heel and drop the title before i lose more...lol, im dreaming that, but even if HBK dont win, dont let Cena win either damn.

yea im in very much agreement with you, but i gave up hope loooong ago that something good like that would happen, back when he beat angle like 76 times in a row, and got through triple threat matches with edge and triple H and things of that nature...and im sorry to say, its about the almighty dollar man, and for every one like u and me who has a normally functioning human brain and knows john cena is disgusting, there are thousands of little kids and jr high age girls who will cheer him no matter what, and dollars by you and me dont measure up against all those thousands of dollars....cena will go over at backlash and they will make him out to be superman again and he will win by some miracle...dont give up on it altogether though man, just watch smackdown lol...im jus like you, seriously i wouldnt be upset if any of the other guys in that match won..but it aint gonna happem...hmmm i wonder why they sorta seemed to end the kennedy finlay angle tonight, wonder if thatll be the end of it, i was really lookin forward to a possible match at backlash....:(

I'm really hoping that this pay-per-view is the beginning of a new breed of WWE PPV's and thats saying alot. Recently PPV's haven't been worth buying i mean just look back at the grand daddy of them what a piece of crap PPV that was no way in hell that was worth $50. Now onto Backlash as this the beginning of the tri brand PPV era even though its still a RAW PPV just there will a few Smackdown and ECW matches but more RAW matches just like how Judgment Day will be when Smackdown runs it. Every Backlash there is usually some gimmick match resulting in what happened at Wrestlemania and we have that this year. So I'll run by the matches we do have and some i think will be on the card

WWE Championship Fatal 4- Way
(C) John Cena vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels
This match has some great potential to be a show stealer and yes i said that even with Cena invloved as he does well when there are guys who can actually carry a match. I see Edge and HBK doing some high risk move possibly eliminating their self and someone else through the dreaded spanish announce table. In the end of about 20-25 min i see john Cena retaining by making Randy Orton tap out
Winner: Still WWE Champion John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Last Man Standing Match
(C) Undertaker vs Batista
This one i see going no longer than 15 mins as i doubt Batista can work much longer than that plus these types of matches go all over the outside area and never last long anymore nowadays. I see basically power moves back and forth and somehow both knocking each other out for a 10 count setting up the Hell in the Cell match to end the program at Judgment Day
Winner: No One both counted Out

ECW Heavyweight Championship 3 on 1 Handicap Match
(C) Bobby Lashley vs Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon & Intercontinental Champion Umaga w/Estrada
This match will basically see Lashley get his ass handed to him for a while and Shane O Mac who i dare is Mr. PPV Stunt as this guy does amazing things at PPVS. Anyways, after being dominated by all 3 Lashley comes back and takes out the McMahon's and then him and Umaga battle he takes out Estrada and then going to take Umaga but out of no where Sntisky gives a big boot to Lashley and then Umaga gives the samon spike to Lashley and lets Vinnie Mac pin Lashley for the win....and i think after that McMahon will rewards Snistky with the ECW belt in a few weeks
Winner: New ECW Champion Vince McMahon

World Tag Team Championship Match
(C) Matt & Jeff Hardy vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
This match should be good as i see Cade and Murdoch trying ground the Hardys and at the end the match picks up and the Hardys retain in about 10 mins i do not see this as a long match. Not surprising though i see this match on RAW the next day
Winners: Still World Tag Team Champions The Hardys

Maybe Happen
Singles Match
Carlito w/ Torrie Wilson vs Ric Flair
If this is on the card i see it as a back and fourth match with Flair doing his thing and Carlito as well. After about 10 to 12 mins i see Ric Flair do one of his many tricks and then slap on teh figure four and Carlito taps and the feud will only grow
Winner: Ric Flair via submission

WWE Womens Championship Match
(C) Melina vs Mickie James
I see this match being only 7-8 mins long and just some throws and bumps here and there. Pick up towards the end and Mickie winning possibly cheating as i see this feud growing at least for one more PPV match
Winner: New Womens Champion Mickie James

WWE United States Championship Submission Match
(C) Chris Benoit vs MVP
Hopefully this happens as MVP has really been impressing me as Benoit seems to bring out the best in him. I say submission due to MVP will want to beat Benoit at his own game but i good solid 15 min i think with Benoit winning but ultimately MVP will win the belt at Judgment day.
Winner: Still United States Champion Chris Benoit

Singles Match
MITB Winner Mr. Kennedy vs Finley
Hopefully this happens as this be a good match as i see Finley and Kennedy having some chemistry and this is what Kennedy needs before he cashes in his title shot but i see hornswaggle costing Kennedy the match and of course re-match at Judgment Day.
Winner: Finley

basically your typically after Wrestlemania backlash with most things leading to programs for Judgment day and creating some new feuds

i no its hbk vs cena vs edge vs orton for title i fink orton gonna win cos i just dunno lol. am a big massiva fan of hbk loved him since i was 6 now am 16
n am gonna keep on loving him he wld make a grate champ if he won n
a whole new storyline for raw he deserves so am just gonna say best of luck to hbk n all dem wwe n mainly hbk fans out der ..

Dude speak English and not Txt in any posts after this one. As to who I predict will win the title at Backlash, unfortunately I see Cena walking out of Backlash again with the title hanging around his neck, with Orton and Edge going off and feuding with each other for a couple of months. and HBK going on to win it at the next PPV after that. With Orton then winning it in the PPV after SS.

I know the popular rumor for Mark Henry's return is for him to fued with Kane...and that is backed up by Kane's current squash run.. but what about the possibility of Henry running in on the Bastista/Taker match to cause the double count out and lead to a triple threat HITC at Judgement Day.

Well i could see Henry returning in this matchup, simply because he does have beef with the Undertaker, and Batista blames him for his injury. Henry can work an angle with both of them. I don't see a triple threat Cell match though, Taker has enough problems carrying big Dave Dudd threw a match, and you can't ask him to carry to stumbling monsters in a match.

i would love to see a hell in a cell match between batista and the undertaker especially when i know batista wont last against 'taker. so it'll probably be a no contest at backlash, but we'll see, things change.

I don't think Henry will be coming back just yet. People thought he was coming back at WrestleMania, but that never happened, so what's the point in bringing him back at a RAW PPV? Just bring him back at Judgement Day. Kane deserves better. Batista and 'Taker should stop fueding and they need to get Batista out of the title hunt. Let 'Taker run SD for awhile. As for the rest of the card, I'm not surprised Cade & Murdoch finally got their chances at Tag Team gold again.

But the PPV will suck once again if John Cena goes over. He really is the ''Showstopper'' because he does stop the show from being decent. He makes it horrible to watch and I don't even care for a main event with Cena in it. This isn't like the old days where you'd buy a PPV for the Main Event only, because with a guy like Cena main-eventing, you know he's going to win. It's not even fun to watch.

so far there have been only four matches confirmed for Backlash, and these are my predictionsa for them

-WWE Title: Fatel 4-way
Cena vs. Edge vs. Orton vs. HBK
I'm thinking or hopeing that HBK will win this one but Edge and Ortons feud is getting bigger and bigger and eventully they will have to put them in a singles match against eachother, and then that would leave Cena and HBK to battle over the WWE title so it would be nice to see a heel win this match aswell, as long as Cena drops the belt I really don't care who wins, and lets not forget that Cena doesn't have to be pinned to lose the belt, so I see HBK or Edge winning this one with Orton being the one that gets pinned

-World Heavyweight Title" Last Man Standing
Undertaker vs. Batista
ok this one is easy, from what I understand Vince has told Taker that he would give him the longwest title reign of his career for more of a full-time comimtment, and I think Taker is willing to do that, and I don't see anyone keeping Taker down for a ten count so this one will go to Taker, and this feud will continue to Judgement Day, where it will end in a HITC match

-Tag Titles
The Hardyz vs. Cade & Murdoch
I can't see why WWE would give the titles to the Hardyz if they were just going to take them away so soon after, so the Hardyz will win this one and retain

-ECW Title:3-on-1 Handicap Match
Lashley vs. Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, & Umaga
since Lashely is over with Vince and is on of the most protected wrestlers on the WWE roster, I see Lashley somehow winning this one, if the ECW title wasn't on the line then I think the team of Vince, shane, and Umaga would win, but since it is on the line I don't see Lashley dropping his title therefore he will win this one

some other matches I see happening,
-MITB handicap match
Mr. Kennedy vs. Finley & Hornswoggle
Kennedy will win after he pins Hornswoggle, after the match Finley will attack him with his shelaly

-Carlito vs. Flair
Carlito will cheat and pull out the victory in this one

I sure there will be other matches added that I haven't mentioned yet, probably something with the NB/Origanls storyline, and possably a rematch from the D & D vs. L & K tag titles match

I think the card will be

WWE Championship
Cena vs Orton vs. Edge vs HBK

World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker vs Batista

ECW Championship
Lashly vs Vince, Shane, and Umaga

World Tag Team Championship
HArdyz vs Cade and Murdoch

WWE Tag Team Championship
London And Kendrick vs Deuce and Domino

United States Championship
Beniot vs MVP

Women's championship
Melina vs Mickie

Ric Flair vs Carlito

But the PPV will suck once again if John Cena goes over. He really is the ''Showstopper'' because he does stop the show from being decent. He makes it horrible to watch and I don't even care for a main event with Cena in it. This isn't like the old days where you'd buy a PPV for the Main Event only, because with a guy like Cena main-eventing, you know he's going to win. It's not even fun to watch.

I can't say I agree with you on that. Just as an unexpected finish can't make up for a crappy match, I don't think that a predictable finish totally ruins a good match. I think the Edge/Cena TLC match at Unforgiven is a good example of that. You had to think that there was no way Cena was going to Smackdown, but he and Edge (mostly Edge, but Cena did have a few moments, plus took some wicked bumps) still put on an awesome show. Even if his moveset is boring, Cena usually at least brings effort and intensity to PPV main events, plus given the format of the match, I'm sure that there will be plenty of time where he is knocked out on the outside or something and not involved. Even when he is in there, I think he works well enough with the other 3 that the match def. won't suck, regardless of the predictable outcome. Or, maybe we'll get a huge curveball and he'll lose. Either way, I think this should be a solid main event match.

Speaking of predictable outcomes and curveballs, the 3-on-1 handicap match that Lashley is almost certainly going to win.. hopefully it will be the blow-off match of this horrible McMahon/Lashley fued. I could see Estrada paying Shane back for that slap on Raw (that he seemed to have already forgotten about by the end of the episode) and having Umaga just walk out of the match, leaving Vince and Shane to get destroyed by Lashley. I don't know if that would make Umaga a face, but it could provide VKM with something to blame his inevitable loss on...

I think the card will be

WWE Championship
Cena vs Orton vs. Edge vs HBK

World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker vs Batista

ECW Championship
Lashly vs Vince, Shane, and Umaga

World Tag Team Championship
HArdyz vs Cade and Murdoch

WWE Tag Team Championship
London And Kendrick vs Deuce and Domino

United States Championship
Beniot vs MVP

Women's championship
Melina vs Mickie

Ric Flair vs Carlito

Completely agree with this card but maybe add an ECW match. A 5-4 handicap match with the NB/O involved with another original like Balls or Stevie coming to the ring and helping the O's get the win.

Here is my backlash match predictions

1.Fatal 4 way match for the WWE Championship
(c)John Cena vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels

2.Last man standing match for the WWE world heavyweight championship
(c) Undertaker vs Batista

3.Handicap match for the ECW championship
(c) Lashley vs Umaga, Shane and Vince Mcmahon

4.Kane vs William Regal and Dave Taylor

5.WWE tagteam championship match
(c) Hardyz vs Cade and Murdoch

6.Money in the Bank match
Kennedy vs Finley

WWE womens championship
(c) Melina vs Mickie James

ECW originals vs new breed
Sabu, RVD, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman and mystery partner vs Marcus Cor Von, Elijah Burk, Matt Striker,Kevin Thorn and CM Punk

Carlito vs Ric Flair

SHOULD and i use that term very very loosely, SHOULD Cena lose the Title at Backlash i see HBK taking the title. If it happens this way, the next night on RAW i see HBK coming out to the ring, talking on the mic only to be interrupted by Cena, he gets on the mic says this and that and finally says..."Shawn, last night you were the better man." Cena extends his hand for a handshake, HBK shakes his hand, Cena pulls HBK into the FU thus signifying Cena's heel turn. now, like i said SHOULD Cena lose, i see it happening that way, but, you and i and many others kno that it wont, so i should stop dreaming and wake up.

Here is my backlash match predictions

1.Fatal 4 way match for the WWE Championship
(c)John Cena vs Edge vs Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels

2.Last man standing match for the WWE world heavyweight championship
(c) Undertaker vs Batista

3.Handicap match for the ECW championship
(c) Lashley vs Umaga, Shane and Vince Mcmahon

4.Kane vs William Regal and Dave Taylor

5.WWE tagteam championship match
(c) Hardyz vs Cade and Murdoch

6.Money in the Bank match
Kennedy vs Finley

WWE womens championship
(c) Melina vs Mickie James

ECW originals vs new breed
Sabu, RVD, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman and mystery partner vs Marcus Cor Von, Elijah Burk, Matt Striker,Kevin Thorn and CM Punk

Carlito vs Ric Flair

I agree with the Kane Handicap match vs. Regal and Taylor..and maybe that is the match where Mark Henry makes his return rather than the Taker/Batista match.

Hopefully, Flair/Carlito won't happen yet. I think a their fued has potential, but it could use the build-up of having dissension between them teased for a few more weeks on Raw before Carlito goes heel and turns on Flair.

Also, I'm looking for a L/K vs. DD match for those tag titles and a MVP vs Benoit for the US Title.

I don't think there will be another full out originals vs. new breed match. Between the one at mania and the one on the follow-up ecw, that kind of match is getting a bit overused. My guess is that they'll have Punk vs an Original (maybe Sandman, as revenge for the cane shot) that will of course feature appearances from other Original and NBers. I wouldn't mind a match featuring RVD vs either Burke or Monty Brown. Since the ECW belt is actually involved in a Lashley match for once, having 3 ECW matches on the card is good representation.

Even if they don't put in a second ECW match, I don't think that Kennedy and Finley will have a match at this PPV. Kennedy is being pushed at near main event level, but with all the title matches on the card, his match with Finley would be pushed to low-mid card status.

But that brings me to another point....It looks like this will be a card where all 3 world titles (definite), both tag titles (1 confirmed and 1 possible), the US title (probable), and the women's title (probable) are all being defended. I feel like this is just too many titles at a non-big-4 ppv. Part of what made a title match exciting was that, in comparison to non-title matches, they were rarer. Now we have a card that is almost exclusively made up of them. If this is a sign of how all PPVs are going to be from here on out, then I think that it will make all of the titles feel like less of a big deal. Not only that, but it will squeeze the non-title fueds off the cards (for the most part) which will mean that it will be harder for anyone not invovled in a title fued to get a decent build up. This will lead to a lack of credible challengers for the titles and once again cause them to become less of a big deal. So while I like this card in terms of matches that are interesting and have the potential to be good, I don't think the ideas of tri-branding all the PPVs and loading them with title matches is a very good one.

Since they added this tri-brand maybe they should have a format set for it, for example since this is a Raw ppv orginally make it more Raw heavy and sprinkle in the other two brands...Lets say there are 7 matches which seems to be the ppv format now, 4 Raw, 2 SD, 1 ECW, then JD can be 4 SD, 2 Raw, 1 ECW.

Rather then copy and paste it, I agree with your last paragraph WatchingandWaiting. That was my biggest fear from the announcement of tri-brand PPV's.

"Hmm people don't like our PPVs....how bout we just give them the same 3 title matches at every one and eliminate ANY chance of guys like Kenny or Benjamin to get on Raw OR a PPV."

Seriously, bad PPV buyrates means MAKE BETTER ANGLES and use the wrestlers the IWC is crying out for. Maybe not give them title matches, but why is Benjamin jobbing to the Hardyz? Oh yeah, a bunch of 14 yr old goth girls think they're "Hawt".

I don't want to see Bobby Lashley on my Monday Night Raw or Friday Night Smackdown. No matter how much they push him, he's a boring uncharismatic power wrestler. Now we get him at every PPV oh wonderful!

The last reason, as has also been brought up, feuds and angles will get very little build up due to

1) They have 2-3 weeks to build it up since WWE has so many FUCKING PPVs.

2) Bobby Lashley seems to eat up a good 30+ minutes on Raw.

The announcement of Tri-brand PPVs actually made me think "well even less chance there will be a PPV worth ordering."

If they want increased buy rates, they should focus on building more and better angles, and maybe cut out a PPV or two. There's TOO many instances where you order a PPV only to have another 2 weeks later. It's fucking redundant.

Alex~Vab

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back