• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Anonymous GM Discussion Thread

The Anonymous RAW GM Will Be Revealed?

• True

• False

• I Don't Even Care Anymore..

Results are only viewable after voting.
UI have to admit, I am getting pretty fed up with the way the WWE are conducting their business in regards to who the new general manager of Raw is. At this point, I think I am past caring and unless they deliver something pretty stellar in the near future, I think I am going to be very disappointed overall.

What I mean is that the WWE have strung us all along for a couple of months now and we are literally no closer to finding out who the new GM is. The angle was pretty intriguing at the beginning but now it seems to have abandoned all it’s promise and direction. I am never one to criticise a decision made by the WWE and you will find it hard to come across someone who has more hope for the WWE than I do. However, I am growing weary of the way this angle is being played out. Nothing has happened in the last few weeks and now it just seems like an added on gimmick of every Monday night broadcast. They could do so much with this angle but unless they have a monster reveal now, this thing is going to burn.

Can you remember when the WWE were teasing us with slogans from some of the best wrestlers in it’s history? That was a fun little addition to that angle and it actually made us think that there was some bigger angle behind the façade of the laptop. However, over the last couple of months, all of that intrigue has disappeared and now we are left with Michael Cole being booed continually for 10 minutes every Monday night.

I personally think that the WWE needs to get this angle back on the right track because people are not caring about it anymore. It used to be that the crowd would go wild for an announcement and now they just seem to accept it as happening. I just don’t get what the WWE are trying to achieve with this now.

It's time for them to just tell/show who the GM is. It's gone on WAY too long and I'm SO sick of the 'emails'. Just anounce it and move on.....

Well, correct me if i am wrong, but im sure the GM decided to stay anonymous because of what happened to the previous GM, Bret Hart. So if the GM is not announced on the 900th episode of Raw, like a lot of people are expecting, he/she will not be unveiled until the whole nexus angle has finished.

As to who i think it is; i do not think that it will be a huge name. I hope i am wrong, but i have a feeling that WWE is building this all up, with all the catchphrases and subtle hints, to surprise us with using someone who was not expected to become GM.

Also, i heard that Abraham Washington is no longer the FCW general manager. This could me that he may be the Raw GM, i hope to hell he isn't though.

I agree that this mystery has gone on for too long but I honestly believe that the reason it is still being dragged out is because the creative team has no idea who it should be. It wouldn't surprise me if there was no one, or they are still tossing ideas around or something, and whenever they make a decision it will certainly not be worth the wait.

Well it's obviously a coward that wants to hide behind an e-mail address. Isn't it obvious? It's Michael Cole e-mailing himself and then reading the e-mail to everyone.

Wow, You guys went the opposite to what I was expecting, I for one, would love to see Michael Cole Hitting Cena with a chair during a match against Barrett, Then, Have Michael Unseen for a few weeks, as he is constantly surrounded by Security Guards, with Cena eventually getting his hands on him, with help from Triple H and Darren Young :)

I'm with Dave here. It will be getting to the point where everyone will just not care about whoever the General Manager of RAW is unless it's somebody huge. Frankly, I don't think there are many options on the table that could be something stellar yet could take the job full-time who already hasn't done it yet. You can hear the fans in the arena get quite annoyed at the fact that Michael Cole has to make an address every time the lights flicker and read out what the GM has e-mailed.

As for who it could be, I have no clue whatsoever. They have got to reveal him soon and if they don't get someone big, it's going to wind up like the SES masked man reveal... a let-down and anti-climatic.

We all know the new GM is Mike Adamle...How can Michael Cole e-mail himself behind the desk without Jerry Lawler noticing? And if he already e-mailed himself why is their the whole ping sound? Doesn't make sense. When Cole read that Justin Gabriel wouldn't face Hart because the GM said something along the lines of, "I hate Bret Hart and he humiliated himself enough." Something like that. So could the new GM be someone who hates Bret Hart? Could it still be Mr. Mcmahon?

He's had violent take overs before.
He stole WCW from under his Dad's nose, and may very well be the force behind NXT to groom himself an army of loyal Shane followers to take on Dad and the group.

It is far-fetched, but we haven't seen Shane in a while. But its his M.O. of coming in out of no where and trying to steal the company.

This could also blow right into Summer Slam and have a team Shane versus team Vince. He may take Cena's spot as the poster boy for the WWE.

The would be the obvious beat down on his Dad and the rise to power for the Shane O Mac.

We all know the new GM is Mike Adamle...How can Michael Cole e-mail himself behind the desk without Jerry Lawler noticing? And if he already e-mailed himself why is their the whole ping sound? Doesn't make sense. When Cole read that Justin Gabriel wouldn't face Hart because the GM said something along the lines of, "I hate Bret Hart and he humiliated himself enough." Something like that. So could the new GM be someone who hates Bret Hart? Could it still be Mr. Mcmahon?

I was actually thinking along the lines of it still being Vince. Who else would have access to catchphrases for DX, Austin, and Piper all at once and hate Bret Hart (even if only on-air)? If you said HHH, you deserve half a cookie for effort but the most logical answer is Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

I couldn't help but notice that there is a sheet of paper stuck to the keyboard of his laptop. I noticed it this past Monday when Cole was reading one of his e-mails. Either the laptop has no e-mails on it, or Cole has a whole script written down on the paper.

What I don't understand is how the guy writes e-mails so fast...

If there is a piece of paper staped to the computer, I'm surprised someone hasn't seen it......like the whole crowd from behind him. Either way, this whole 'secret GM' is a :wtf: situation. I think the suspense is kinda over and has started to turn boring..........yet, it does keep us guessing.....

There is definately a piece of paper on the computer, its been clearly shown for the last 3 weeks, MikeJames.

It is starting to get irritating in my opinion, mostly because of the sound, as if the annoying bell wasnt bad enough, we got flickering lights.
The Gm will be revealed soon, adn im going to guess it will be on the 900th RAW. It's going to be a huge occasion, and it is the perfect night to reveal the Gm identity. Just hopefully it wont be someone awful. Im ruling out any wrestler that quotes have been said from.

Remaining suspects:
-Triple H
-Abraham Washington
-The Rock- HA.

OMGZ YOU GAIZ ITS DA ROCK, SRS HE SAID SO HIMSELF !!11!!!!!1!!!

Nah,

Most likely candidates for this are:

Vince:- He hates Bret Hart, and didnt really get him back for the, erm "amazing", beatdown he took off bret at wrestlemania. Remember the speculation about the Ministrys "higher power"? There were names flying everywere and it was all down to the obvious choice, Vince.

Triple H:- Been off air for awhile with his injuries. A GM role would be very fitting until he can get back into the ring again. Oh yer, he also doesn't like Bret.

Micheal Cole:- He already gets a heel response from the crowd and has started to encorporate his heelness into the commentary. Its his laptop so as afew posters above have said, he could be emailing himself.

All will be revealed on the 900th Raw :)

Most likely candidates for this are:

Vince:- He hates Bret Hart, and didnt really get him back for the, erm "amazing", beatdown he took off bret at wrestlemania. Remember the speculation about the Ministrys "higher power"? There were names flying everywere and it was all down to the obvious choice, Vince.

Triple H:- Been off air for awhile with his injuries. A GM role would be very fitting until he can get back into the ring again. Oh yer, he also doesn't like Bret.

Micheal Cole:- He already gets a heel response from the crowd and has started to encorporate his heelness into the commentary. Its his laptop so as afew posters above have said, he could be emailing himself.

Vince: I agree there, and have from the start thought it would be Vince. Not saying I want it to be, as thats a little Anti-Climatic. But Vince has a known history of things like this.

Trips: As GM? no. Maybe Nexus leader, but not GM. That would blow.

Cole: Not a chance they'd blow this major story on Cole. And how could he be sending them to himself? There is no Laptop at the desk. And the emails go along with what is going on that night

Cole: Not a chance they'd blow this major story on Cole. And how could he be sending them to himself? There is no Laptop at the desk. And the emails go along with what is going on that night

While I don't think it will be Cole they could use him and have perfect explanations for it. He could be revealed as the GM and say he has been sending the Emails on a Blackberry or Iphone or something. That would explain how he does it from the announce table secretly and how the e-mails pertain to the current events on the show.

I am holding out hope that it will be someone awesome like the Rock or Stone Cold but in reality I know it won't happen and I will likely be disappointed.

I don't think its anybody like the rock or stonecold. Its probably some one thats gonna make us all bitch and moan. Maybe they"ll bring back mike adamle hahahahahahah just joking that would be a disaster.

Maybe right now WWE has no one lined up for the job and they're just gonna keep going with the secret GM until they find somebody.

As most have said either Vince or HHH. Some others could be:
Steph obviously close to the 2 listed above so not a stretch
Vickie is possible but fails in to the category of please Vince don't do it
Michael Cole via a blackberry could be do able and a little different
William Regal has been commissioner before so really would not surprise me
Teddy Long whole blackberry thing again reason for nexus stay on Raw is do whatever you want over their and leave my show alone

Some of the people that it would be cool to be:
Paul Heyman would be really cool but highly unlikely
Goldberg if he is going have a match at WM this could be a way but again this high unlikely but has potential

Wasn't gunna read through 37 pages to see if this already said, and this is done very tongue in cheek.

I believe the New GM is ... Eugene!!

The GM uses different catchphrases, Eugene used different wrestlers catchphrases and moves etc.

Eric Bischoff was GM of Raw, Eugene was Bischoffs nephew!

Regal was GM of Raw, Eugene was Regals tag partner/ responsibility!

Yes i've watched too many Vince Russo nitros, i'll be quiet now.

Nice idea Razerp, haven't seen Eugene in ages. I am hoping it's The Rock, I don't know why but he did say something about coming back to the WWE to guest host in the Summer. I have a feeling the GM will be revealed when Raw's 900th episode takes place.

Another lil hint re the GM on Raw, the email said and i quote "Sheamus believe it or not, I have no problem with you" this may be a hint to HHH seeing as how Sheamus "ended his career". This would tie into the fact that at NOC Sheamus now defends in a 6 pack challenge.

RedDevildazzy - funny thing is, after i posted the Eugene idea i watched an old nitro from mid 99 n Nick Dinsmore was in it.. now thats funny!

As far a Vince being the GM, correct me if I am wrong here but didn't he say just a few months ago that the Vince character was done ? Kings idea of Steph being GM is plausable but doubtful since she is still pregnant. I could see the Eugene idea but not really as Eugene, more like Dinsmore as himself possibly but not as a mentally challenged person.

From what I see its either HHH or Cole. HHH because he had his surgery and a GM role would allow him to still be in the show but healing at the same time. Cole if you notice over the last few weeks has been getting a bit more outspoken about certain people or when he points out an illegal move he doesn't really make a big deal of it anymore but will say something like "well sometimes thats the only way out of that hold.' when a heel does it. I agree with the whole Iphone or Blackberry possibility someone mentioned before. Lets hope they will reveal soon and not drag it out like they have with so many other stories.

It's not HHH. The GM said he 'liked Sheamus'. Of course, he could be psyching us out too...
Maybe it's Cole?

BTW, I saw the piece of paper stuck to the computer again, and the only reason nobody from behind can see it is because the laptop is closed until Cole gets an 'e-mail'.

This is bugging me. They better reveal who it is on the 900th episode. :banghead:

I wish I knew who the mystery GM but if I had to guest I would guess Shawn Michaels he loves the power. We have heard just enough so not to ask what he has been doing so no one would guess him.

Bill Lesnar feel that the rock is the new Gm. WWE have waited so long on this, so it must be big as theyd ont want to dissapoint. Bill Lesnar has read rumours of a rock return, and Bill Lesnar feels Vince is holding out to get him a contract. If the rock feels, Bill Lesnar knows they will go down the Michael Cole route due to his history with the miz and Nexus (two most pushed tings in the wwe).

AirVanDam can talk in third person as well. AirVanDam like's this Bill Lesnar fella. Okay jokes aside :p.

I honestly can't think of who this general manager is. A good guess would be Michael Cole because how would the GM even have enough time to email a message that long and that fast after these happening occur right away? Also we always see that same page on the
laptop. LOL

If Michael Cole was GM it would be just amazing, he already get's so much heat where as he could play the role of the perfect heel GM. Hell if I even look at him I get pissed off.

Another good guess for general manager is simply WHO KNOWS!? Do you think the WWE even know who they're choosing for this role yet, or better yet who they have chosen?
If The Rock did come back as GM it would be interesting for the most part. As a big fan, my heart is just not willing to accept that all just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back