No Way Out LD

More Likely to Change Hands Tonight...

• WWE Championship

• World Heavyweight Championship

Results are only viewable after voting.
Could you imagine Triple H pinning Edge with a pedigree. Everybody thinks Triple H won, then Matt Hardy runs out, smacks Triple H with a chair and wins the WWE title.

Lawlz

Where the fuck would he get a fucking chair from they are locked inside a giant steel structure surrounded by two miles of fucking chain, and there is no way to get under the ring

I think you CCS just turned into a horrible idiot.

Nope he's been one for awhile now

Undertaker for WWE champ!

Meh, it's been done, he's to old for that shit, he doesn't even work a full time schedule anymore, Takers time has passed, it's time to hand the torch over to someone else

Undertaker is boring when he's champion. He doesnt do promos, he doesnt make appearences, and he rarely wrestles. All that means he's a shitty champion. He doesnt need to be champion to be over anyway.

So basically Sting in TNA minus promos

Justin said:
Where the fuck would he get a fucking chair from they are locked inside a giant steel structure surrounded by two miles of fucking chain, and there is no way to get under the ring
The idea is that he'd be a last second entrant. Kinda like what Edge did at survivor series.

WHAT THE FUCK

you can not start with this match

Holy shit, they're using the SMACKDOWN chamber to open? Are they insane? This was the fucking main event!

"we are experiencing technical difficlties with this channel and are working to restore it"

is the message I recieved from comcast. im so pissed, im not even pissed right now

WOW

WWE Championship Elimination Match to start off!?

I have a feeling we could be in for a swerve in the WHC Chamber Match.

There went my Matt Hardy idea. There's no way a world title changes hands in the opener.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back