IMPACT Wrestling LD for 1/19/16 — We Need That Miracle, Yo

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
LIVE DISCUSSION for JAN 19 ’16

tna_iw_ld_header_2016.jpg

tna_iw_ld_bar_2016.jpg

CAREER VS. CHAMPIONSHIP

impact_011916-1.jpg

Why Last Man Standing? Because, sure, why not?

————————————————————

BAR FIGHT!

impact_011916-2.jpg

Here's to hoping someone get's a bottle broken over their head!

————————————————————

SAME OL' KNOCKOUTS

impact_011916-3.jpg

Kong/Kim: Episode 348.

————————————————————

HUH?

impact_011916-4.jpg

Let's get miraculous, yo!

————————————————————

tna_iw_ld_footer_2016.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just officially name it a nostalgia promotion already.

The Hardys
Angle
Gail Kim

How many years have these people been on top in TNA? Five? Ten?

Late start, but I'm catching up. Awesome seeing Pepper Parks in TNA! Now bring in Cherry Bomb and add another power couple!

I just remembered this is on, switched over to it, & it's ECIII vs. Matt who gives a shit Hardy *sigh*

Sooo they had a match a BFG where they had Matt beat ECIII for the belt, then had Matt vacate the belt so they could have a long convoluted 3 month tournament to crown a new champion that ended with the finals being ECIII vs. Matt fucking Hardy, ECIII wins the title & 2 weeks later they have a rematch where they have ECIII drop the title back to Matt Hardy. I got that right right?

Sooo they had a match a BFG where they had Matt beat ECIII for the belt, then had Matt vacate the belt so they could have a long convoluted 3 month tournament to crown a new champion that ended with the finals being ECIII vs. Matt fucking Hardy, ECIII wins the title & 2 weeks later they have a rematch where they have ECIII drop the title back to Matt Hardy. I got that right right?

You forgot the two times Carter beat him before that but the rest is.....hang on a sec.....yeah that's right.

So EC3 goes face, which is good, and eventually Tyrus and Hardy are out of the way. Good thing here is it gives EC3 a world of new feud opportunities.

So EC3 goes face, which is good, and eventually Tyrus and Hardy are out of the way. Good thing here is it gives EC3 a world of new feud opportunities.

True but the idea of building towards Matt vs. Jeff until Slammiversary or good grief even Bound For Glory is almost terrifying.

:lmao:

Not that Matt Hardy is the most interesting or anything, but wouldn't it be nice if TNA ran with a babyface champion for ANY period of time? It's the one thing I've always felt they've lacked and needed is that big babyface to finally defeat the evil heel and then actually be the top draw of the promotion. Maybe it's EC3 now if they can transition his character a bit, but that'll take work. Still, that's my main gripe here. It's always about finding the next heel champion, never about building that major babyface. At least the match was pretty good though.

If this company would focus more on building around guys like EC3, Bennett, The Wolves, Roode, Storm,EY, Bram, Galloway, Anderson, etc. it might be a much more interesting, & fun show to watch, instead they're obsessed with pushing the fucking Hardy's. If I wanted to watch the Hardy's I turn on my WWE Network & go back & watch them when they were actually fucking good.

If this company would focus more on building around guys like EC3, Bennett, The Wolves, Roode, Storm,EY, Bram, Galloway, Anderson, etc. it might be a much more interesting, & fun show to watch, instead they're obsessed with pushing the fucking Hardy's. If I wanted to watch the Hardy's I turn on my WWE Network & go back & watch them when they were actually fucking good.

I was looking through some stuff and found Jeff on Raw in 1994. That's the younger Hardy. I really don't want to hear TNA fans complaining about WWE pushing old guys when Jeff was wrestling on Raw 18 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back