IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.30.15 — Knockouts Three-way, Monsters Ball and More!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for January 30th, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

No Fancy Pictures This Week… Watch This:

[YOUTUBE]C9gR31HAyi4[/YOUTUBE]

—————

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Dang I'm sick of briefcases. Every few months we have to hear about how IT COULD HAPPEN ANYTIME and it hangs over us for the better half of a year.

I'm on the stage, front row (left side). Every time someone makes an entrance and they use that overhead cam, you can see me. White long-sleeve thermal.

Damn didn't know you were there JJ

Yeah man, my cohost and I went and checked it out. Got to talk to Dixie for like half an hour as she invited us to sit with her. One of the nicest people I've ever met.

Damn taping went so late though so we didn't go backstage for fear of missing our trains back.

Yeah man, my cohost and I went and checked it out. Got to talk to Dixie for like half an hour as she invited us to sit with her. One of the nicest people I've ever met.

Damn taping went so late though so we didn't go backstage for fear of missing our trains back.

Sounds awesome luckily I caught a train pretty quickly pretty fast each night but it's not a long trip for me.

Maybe I'll catch you next time they tape in NY

Sounds awesome luckily I caught a train pretty quickly pretty fast each night but it's not a long trip for me.

Maybe I'll catch you next time they tape in NY

For sure, let me know. I actually didn't know I was going until late in the game when our connection finally came through but it ended up being a good time.

That was so stupid. I can't remember if I put this in or not but here's what their website says:

Click here for information about recovering lost username and/or password.

*click*

Please enter your username and password to continue.

That was so stupid. I can't remember if I put this in or not but here's what their website says:

Click here for information about recovering lost username and/or password.

*click*

Please enter your username and password to continue.

Hahaha that's fantastic. Fantastic in a pathetic sort of way of course.

On a show note, gotta get used to these close up cameras. I knew they were sticking them up close to the wrestlers at the show but it's definitely a different feel to have it like that throughout the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back