No Way Out LD

More Likely to Change Hands Tonight...

• WWE Championship

• World Heavyweight Championship

Results are only viewable after voting.
Barring massive lag from my computer later on, I should be taking part of this LD.

I have a feeling we'll have tons of promos and commercials filling the ppv up :(

Why not KB, why not. Why are you still up? But anyway, NWO should be awesome, I'm going to order it most likely. Im sure the EC matches are gonna steal the show, and the undercard looks pretty solid too. I hope the scarcity of matches doesnt effect it tho. NWO is really important, as its the PPV right before WM, so im expecting some surprises tonight as well.

Why not KB, why not. Why are you still up? But anyway, NWO should be awesome, I'm going to order it most likely. Im sure the EC matches are gonna steal the show, and the undercard looks pretty solid too. I hope the scarcity of matches doesnt effect it tho. NWO is really important, as its the PPV right before WM, so im expecting some surprises tonight as well.

You're new around here aren't you?

Kb is never down. Anyways I see another match being added. Possibly Cryme Tyme and Miz and Morrison.

Lol without the Elimination Chamber matches, we'd be left with a mediocre ECW TV episode's main event, a "first hour on Raw" main event, and a No Holds Barred match with someone who isn't even an active roster member lol.

I normally say that, then realise I have to be up at 6a.m., and it;ll finish at 4. But it's the half term holidays, so I can be up when I want to be.

Debuted at #2 behind Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, which I've never seen.

It's so ridiculous that it's great.

I guess I am new KB, why are u up?

And NorCal, we all know the real draw of NWO will be swagger/finlay. lets get real here.

Debuted at #2 behind Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, which I've never seen.

It's so ridiculous that it's great.
No Holds Barred did? Wow, people must have been morons. That movie was terrible, in just about every way. I still love it though.

Go Rip!

I thought the website of wwe (edited to avoid an advertising infraction) was ok to post info from? That's released to the public and not inside information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back