• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 2 LD - Handshake Bowl II

I really hope I don't regret starting Rudolph vs. the terrible Indianapolis Colts, instead of Colston vs. Carolina

You know that feeling you get when you have a player in fantasy in one league but are playing against him in another, yeah I get to deal with that shit twice this week, with both Rodgers, & Brees.

Good lord my fantasy team is on tilt this week. Brady has 0 points, I have 8 of my 9 starters playing and I'm down 33-40 to my opponent who only has 4 players going.

Bradshaw left the game with a neck injury, that means in two weeks I have now lost 3 fucking RBs. I swear I'm cursed when it comes to fantasy RBs, anybody who owns ADP, Turner, P. Thomas, Ingram, M. Bush, or McGahee beware, they're the only RBs I have left between my three teams that have yet to suffer an injury.

Sigh, Vikes make the furious comeback to tie the game, only for the defense to completely no show and let the Colts walk down into field goal range.

Eagles/Ravens game has been insane. If Vick could stop throwing interceptions 3 times a game, they'd be hard to beat.

Go Bills!

Eli sick numbers this week. Love to see the Pats get their heart's broken. Houston boring but good. This Eagles/Ravens game is taking forever.

This has to be a fucking record. 2-0 with 9 turnovers between the two games. I'm shaking right now, that was amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back