New news on Kurt Angle

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk what this whole deal with angle is, i personally thinks he sucks.

Kurt Angle sucks??? What are you talking about? He's one of the best wrestlers in the buisness, a guy I really like and respect. I agree with peopleschamp, it's not the first time that a wrestler has had problems with the mangement, I don't think we'll be seeing him in TNA anytime soon or in the future.
Flames Out
Dragon

DxFreak said:
That's okay. You like John Cena, so your opinion is invalid to the rest of us who are sane and not a mark.

gamehead said:
Actully I don't even think they pay to go to the Olympics
I know. I was getting at the fact that he didn't get paid for going. He did it just to win. For free. Hence his strong work ethic and competitive spirit.

DxFreak said:

Do you even know what wrestling is cus if you don't watch some of Angle's matchs pal

Heres A Shout Out To All The Loser Who Talk This Scripted Wrestling To Their Personal Lives, Most Of These Wrestlers Dont Care Wha Tyou Think....wwe And Its Talent Can Do What They Want And Youll Take Your Month Time And Attention, So Why Are You So Into This , I Mean Are Most Of The Guys A Bunch Of ******* So Yea I Said Nothing But Geeeks And Loser S That Can Even Get Laid So Yea Lay Off Some Of These Wrestlers Or Actors Your Choice, But I Done Wrestling And Finished In The Finals Of The Cali State Tournaments So This Is Some Slick Shit To Learn So Stop Hating Becaz At The End Of The Day, There Still Better Than You Caz You Just A Fan That Cant Do Or Come Close To Yjere Performance, And I Admit It I Didnt So Shut The Hell Off...cena...kurt Angle And Shit Even Vince, That Old Fart Is Millions And Millions Of Dollars Richerer Than Most Of The ******** On Thiss Site And Then Again He Controls The Wat Most Of You Talk About...the Wwe

honestly, I think this whole thing is just an angle for Kurt to use when he returns. Something bout being against the WWE cuz of how he left. I doubt that if WWE & Kurt had problems that they would annoucne that on WWE.com with all the rumors of Kurt going to TNA. So I think the whole thing is just a big angle to set up for his return.

crazymike0907 said:
honestly, I think this whole thing is just an angle for Kurt to use when he returns. Something bout being against the WWE cuz of how he left. I doubt that if WWE & Kurt had problems that they would annoucne that on WWE.com with all the rumors of Kurt going to TNA. So I think the whole thing is just a big angle to set up for his return.
You're probably right. They're giving Angle his sorely needed time off, but pre-loading the pops for his return. McMahon is a sneaky weasel and I wouldn't put it past him.

monster said:
Heres A Shout Out To All The Loser Who Talk This Scripted Wrestling To Their Personal Lives, Most Of These Wrestlers Dont Care Wha Tyou Think....wwe And Its Talent Can Do What They Want And Youll Take Your Month Time And Attention, So Why Are You So Into This , I Mean Are Most Of The Guys A Bunch Of ******* So Yea I Said Nothing But Geeeks And Loser S That Can Even Get Laid So Yea Lay Off Some Of These Wrestlers Or Actors Your Choice, But I Done Wrestling And Finished In The Finals Of The Cali State Tournaments So This Is Some Slick Shit To Learn So Stop Hating Becaz At The End Of The Day, There Still Better Than You Caz You Just A Fan That Cant Do Or Come Close To Yjere Performance, And I Admit It I Didnt So Shut The Hell Off...cena...kurt Angle And Shit Even Vince, That Old Fart Is Millions And Millions Of Dollars Richerer Than Most Of The ******** On Thiss Site And Then Again He Controls The Wat Most Of You Talk About...the Wwe

I'm sorry who are you:glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back