Goldberg calling it quits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

b4real420

An interview was conducted with goldberg. He states that brock lesnar called him and told him how their names were brought up in tna. Goldberg was not happy to hear this. He also said in his interview it is unlikely he will ever put on the tights again. This is understandable being that he has distain for both products being tna and wwe.

Article here : http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=172881560

now is it just me or did u see this coming: rock says he will be back and hangs it up and now goldberg?

Well he has'nt wrestled to my knowledge since W.M. 20 so it's no big deal. Although Goldberg was huge in the late 90's so I suppose he does deserve some sort of send off. Then again not many wrestler's get the Trish Stratus treatment. And if they do they usually come back anyway ie Randy Savage, Roddy Piper.

Man, Goldberg sure had a short run!!! I will always remember fondly Goldberg's first year in WCW...I guess Bobby Heenan's prophesy on WCW Nitro that we would 'one day look back at Goldberg as the biggest wrestling superstar of all-time' was never fulfilled...

It's interesting to note that Goldberg and Lesnar still "keep in touch," though... But anyway, I find it unfortunate that Goldberg can't work something out w/ TNA. I think he could have a good run there, and help draw some interest in the company. Goldberg had excellent matches w/ Sting and Raven in WCW and he could revive those rivalries, or start something new w/ Abyss or Samoa Joe. Oh well!!!! Best wishes to Goldberg on a happy life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back