Russo/Goldberg: Whats the story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

attila

Getting Noticed By Management
I just read the Russo interview over at tnawrestling.com and I was surprised by the amount of time that was dedicated in the interview to talk of Goldberg. It seemd ridiculous to give so much time to a guy not in the company. It was so overdone that it caused me to start questioning it all. They talked about the problems with Russo and Goldberg in the past, the possibility of him coming in, how would Russo feel about this, etc. etc. What was the point of all of this.

Russo also said in the interview that he had no beef with Goldberg and would be more than happy to work with him again. Was all this for any reason whatsoever. Is a Goldberg debut still in the cards for TNA. I personally don't see many great benefits in it, especially seeing as how we already got Kurt, but to be honest I never saw it coming. I had thought that the return of Russo and the debut of Kurt was the nail in the coffin for Goldberg as far as coming to TNA any time soon. But is this an indication of something going on. Its more likely that its nothing, but I just cant get my head around why they spent so much time discussion Goldberg in the interview.

And I know the Goldberg debate has been done to death on here and other TNA forums all over the net; so what I am asking here is whether anyone thinks there is more to this interview than meets the eye. I just found it unusual.

no, russo is just keeping the door open if Goldberg does ever decide to come to TNA, but my opinion is that Goldberg's wrestling days are over.

The only good thought that comes through my mind is either A.J., Joe, or Kurt whipping Bill's ass as they can work circles around him and are actually worth their own hype...something Greenberg has never been able to say. I hope to high heaven TNA avoids Goldberg like the plague. He isn't anything more than the Ultimate Warrior in Steve Austin's clothing.

Goldberg will never go to T.N.A. as long as Ruso is their because Goldberg cant stand him. Goldberg blames him for the fall of WCW and for almost destroying his career by needlessly turning him heel.

i hope goldberg never goes to TNA, I honestly cant understand the need for goldberg people feel, i watched the WCW Goldberg Who's next? Video a couple of weeks back that i found in my attic, and his ring work is appauling, the amount of missed spots, clumbsy bumps and weak looking spears (although they were in part to people no selling them). It just annoyed me watching it.

TNA is better off without goldberg, they have enough "old hands" and need to focus on new talent, If Goldberg were to come in he would start making his stupid demands like "I want to bury Samoa Joe" and all that, he is well known for his backstage politics. In my opinion keep him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back