New news on Kurt Angle

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
If you're a wrestling fan you've definitely heard about Kurt Angle being fired from the WWE. Well, on this discussion board there was a thread about Kurt Angle coming to TNA. Most of the arguments against him coming to TNA was that he left on good terms with the WWE. Well, guess what, HE DIDN'T!!!! Take a look at this link:
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=159179651

This is great news for TNA fans. I really hope that Angle is so mad that he comes to TNA and wins the NWA title just to rub it in McMahon's face! Who thinks it can happen now?

I gotta admit I was one that thought there was no way Angle would go to another fed...now that I see there was bad blood on his departure I feel like an ass...it's very possible he could pop up in TNA now...if that is the case it's going to make the wrestling business real interesting again. All I can say is WOW.

I dont get why this is the TNA forum.. But I got this on my phone before... I didnt kno what it ment till now... Theres a real good chance he may go to TNA if they dont get whatever the problem is resolved... OoooH... Now I kno why its in the TNA forum...

yeah i agree ^^ i dont think he is gonna go to TNA, cant see angle in TNA

I'm one of those that made the argument why Kurt Angle will never sign a contract for any well-known wrestling company not owned by the McMahons and I have to say that even hearing this news, I STILL stand by that belief.

I think that when you love the business as much as Kurt Angle does, it's hard to walk away from. Angle's gone years and years running on pain medication and it's gotten to the point that he's reliant on it. It's gotten to the point that he REALLY needs it. That's a dangerous thing....and I really believe that the WWE did fire Kurt Angle as a way to tell him that he needs to get the shit in his life straightened out before he ends up killing himself. I don't think Kurt Angle walked away from the WWE willingly....I think it was more forced upon him than anything but I think it's the right thing to do. Remember reading all those news reports here on wrestlezone and all of the other news sites that said that Angle's co-workers said that this whole thing may have wound up saving his life?

Think about it....he had serious injuries, he always trained hard and came back before....drugged himself up however he needed to just so he could keep going. If he WANTED to give up wrestling right after he was on his way back from an injury, you really have no clue. He has to give up for now......he'll come back later and i'm still completely convinced that it'll be in a WWE ring.

iamwrestling said:
This is great news for TNA fans. I really hope that Angle is so mad that he comes to TNA and wins the NWA title just to rub it in McMahon's face! Who thinks it can happen now?

How is this good news? This is terriable news for all for all Kurt Angle fans, the dudes dying.. doesn't that transmit? What your sying is that you want him to go to TNA and die, how is that rubbing it in McMahons faces?

I think they mean it the same way I do. He will go to TNA after he heals up some to rub it in McMahons face...at least, i hope so...

I knew that Vince and Kurt had butted heads b4 and I told everyone Kurt had a chance to go to TNA

Angle won't go to TNA, and if he did, it wouldn't help it at all, they don't need well known wrestlers, they need to make an impact, TNA is amazing, but i just don't see how it'll help so much if Angle even went to TNA.

Hazard said:
Angle won't go to TNA, and if he did, it wouldn't help it at all, they don't need well known wrestlers, they need to make an impact, TNA is amazing, but i just don't see how it'll help so much if Angle even went to TNA.

more ratings with the Kurt fans and some WWE fans tuning in, Kurt will carry TNA, which no one currently in TNA can do, Kurt can still put a good match something the TNA fans will love, and Kurt can be the savior for TNA

Hazard said:
You're insane to seriously belive that. Kurt Angle won't make an impact? What a ridiculous statement to make. If Kurt Angle came to TNA that gets one of the best wrestlers of all time there and it helps TNA get another veteran to teach guys how to wrestle better. It also gives them more storylines to go about. Just imagine seeing Kurt Angle v. Samoa Joe in an iron man match at bound for glory next year. Oh man that would be sweeeeet.

I didn't say Angle wouldn't make an Impact, i was reffering to all of TNA in general. They put on great matches and they always have had MOTYC and constantly put on ***** classics, but how has that helped them out with their fan base. Yeah Joe Vs. Angle would have the potiental to be the greatest match of all time. but in the end, TNA doesn't need Angle, it wouldn't help expand their fan base IMO.

I think many of you who are excited about the prospect of Kurt Angle going to TNA are missing the point. Sure, Kurt can be a real asset to TNA….when healthy! Right now there is obviously something very wrong with Angle, or Vince McMahon wouldn’t have a heated confrontation with Kurt and subsequently release him. There is more than meets the eye. I doubt Vince would just let one of his top stars go without a very good reason. If there is something seriously wrong with Kurt, I don’t really want him to compete anywhere until he gets his life straighten out.

peopleschamp said:
I think many of you who are excited about the prospect of Kurt Angle going to TNA are missing the point. Sure, Kurt can be a real asset to TNA….when healthy! Right now there is obviously something very wrong with Angle, or Vince McMahon wouldn’t have a heated confrontation with Kurt and subsequently release him. There is more than meets the eye. I doubt Vince would just let one of his top stars go without a very good reason. If there is something seriously wrong with Kurt, I don’t really want him to compete anywhere until he gets his life straighten out.
This is very true. However, this whole thing better not be a work. Knowing Vince, I wouldn't put it past the son of a b***h.

I think Kurt would hurt his image (at least to me) if he went to TNA. it would look deperate like he just went there to get a title & piss off Vince, just like Christian. also if he didn't wanna be in ECW why would he go to TNA (not trashing TNA just that Angle wants WWE gold).

Uh hello people Angle needs time off his not going to TNA or WWE. Right now his needs to rest and it will be a while berfore we find out for sure, all this talk of Angle to TNA really surprises me, i don't see Angle turing his back on the WWE & why would he want to anyway he know it's best for himself and the company that he was let go.

Yeah, that doesn't mean he is going to TNA. Kurt Angle needs time off to sit back and chill, it isn't because he wanted to go to TNA. He is having a divorce and he is injured...

just because wwe said crap about him doesnt mean anything. besides it wouldnt make any sense that tna would want him, he's injured and is gonna be out for like 6 months

I was thinking about this... Why would Kurt go from being on the #1 wrestling show... Being in the top 5 superstars.... And go to TNA... Its not gonna happen.... If he wants to wrestle... Hes gonna go back to the WWE...

peopleschamp said:

But nobody said about bringing him back now. I beieve in a post I'm not sure I said after he's heatlhy and after that he should decide he he wants to go to TNA and WWE, and Angle was the one that asked for his release it's that Kurt and the WWE execs had a heated arugument about the release when he asked for it, I never read anything that said Vince was involed in the confrentation(sp)

And Jaycobo its not the fact that WWE talked smack about Kurt makes Kurt's chanches of going to TNA more likely its the fact that Kurt Angle and the WWE have butted heads of more things then just his release. Would you what to go back to your job if the ones you work with were talking smack about you AND that you and the company have argued many times b4?

PauLwaLL50 said:
I was thinking about this... Why would Kurt go from being on the #1 wrestling show... Being in the top 5 superstars.... And go to TNA... Its not gonna happen.... If he wants to wrestle... Hes gonna go back to the WWE...
Kurt thrives on competition, not money. You don't bust your ass to win an Olympic Gold with a "broken freakin' neck" because it pays good. He may have been in the top five superstars, but with the exception of his encounters with Michaels, when has Angle had a credible opponent recently who pushed him in the ring in a consistent program? He had to lose cleanly to John Cena's worthless ass a while back and that would never have sat fine with me if I was him. Everyone who isn't a mongoloid knows that Angle can wrestle circles around everyone in the company, especially guys like Cena, Batista, and Kane. Angle knows this, too. Which is why I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him leave after hearing the recent scuttlebutt about his unrest at Titan Towers. When he gets healthy, I bet he'll come back on his terms, or he'll tell Vince to go fly a kite. I would if I was him.

Kasey said:
Kurt thrives on competition, not money. You don't bust your ass to win an Olympic Gold with a "broken freakin' neck" because it pays good.

Actully I don't even think they pay to go to the Olympics

gamehead said:
And Jaycobo its not the fact that WWE talked smack about Kurt makes Kurt's chanches of going to TNA more likely its the fact that Kurt Angle and the WWE have butted heads of more things then just his release. Would you what to go back to your job if the ones you work with were talking smack about you AND that you and the company have argued many times b4?
That happens all the time in "sports" and athletes often have disagreements with management (e.g. contract disputes), but a lot of times these thing work out (and of course, sometimes they don't) when they're able to reach a negotiation. The simple fact that Kurt and Vince have butted heads doesn't mean Kurt would not return to the WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back