[TNA's Major Announcement] 2 Hour Timeslot Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ll be more happier if they get Hulk Hogan,Ric Flair,Booker T,Y2Jerkiko ,Vampiro and more stars to increase the ratings
we all know Eric Bischoff will be in TNA also that can boost more ratings as well! We have Judas Mesias (kane lookalike) which will help more!
now WWE will be cringing and panicking as the resurrection of WCW(TNA) resurfaces through the sands & gravel of Earth

Hogan might bring ratings but not improve their quality plus TNA is not going to put out $300,000 per PPV (Hogan's asking price). Flair would definately be a boost as he brings history full circle from his NWA days. Booker...forget it. I believe he'll be content to work his own promotion and continue on a talent exchange with TNA. Y2J would be a great addition, but I don't think TNA could match his asking price, either. He makes more from one concert then he could in a month of TNA shows. Please, don't mention Vampiro, who was a Sting rip-off and good in a hard-core division only. He brings nothing to the TNA banquet. Eric Bischoff has no interest in returning to the wrestling business unless he is the promoter and TNA won't give him that power. Look for "Bisch the Bitch to concentrate on Scott Baio type shows unless he and Hogan follow through on their plans to put the Geriatric show together.

If TNA continues with hiring practices as seen in the past few years, they will gladly take so-called cast-offs from the WWE while bringing up guys from ROH, JAPW and Booker T's company as well as starting to develop their homemade stars. Fans want to see established stars and WWE is, by default, making that supply available.

2 hours for TNA can only mean good, it means the X-Division will get alot more attention and the storylines will be better developed. I see what people mean when they say that a longer show does not mean a better show but with the talent pool TNA has it can only mean longer matches with great athletes and a Canadian Destroyer a little more often. Better feuds=Better PPVS and better matches=Better entertainment and not forcing Khali and Cena down our throats.

Well, TNA got what they wanted, TnA got what it's fan wanted, now what are you going to do with it?

I love this phrase, it's time for TNA to shit or get off the pot. All of the talk, all of the crap that they are better, well, TNA now has there chance to expand their show, expand their characters, and overall, expand there product.

I for one hope they succeed, but anyone expecting 3.0's within the first year are just kidding themselves. This still doesn't help with the one big underlying problem within TNA, promotion. Spike TV has done little to promote the fact that TNA is getting a two hour show. Sure, the network is getting behind it by giving it two hours, but until there is a massive media blitz to get this thing going, the 1.0's are still going to come in, this time spread over two hours.

I like the move, don't get me wrong. There is no way the company could survive much longer with all the guys on the roster, and limited air time. The big thing and next step is to get the hell out of the crappy impact zone and start doing some tours. People aren't going to be interested in a wrestling product taped in the old WCW Worldwide building.

Well, TNA got what they wanted, TnA got what it's fan wanted, now what are you going to do with it?

I love this phrase, it's time for TNA to shit or get off the pot. All of the talk, all of the crap that they are better, well, TNA now has there chance to expand their show, expand their characters, and overall, expand there product.

I for one hope they succeed, but anyone expecting 3.0's within the first year are just kidding themselves. This still doesn't help with the one big underlying problem within TNA, promotion. Spike TV has done little to promote the fact that TNA is getting a two hour show. Sure, the network is getting behind it by giving it two hours, but until there is a massive media blitz to get this thing going, the 1.0's are still going to come in, this time spread over two hours.

I like the move, don't get me wrong. There is no way the company could survive much longer with all the guys on the roster, and limited air time. The big thing and next step is to get the hell out of the crappy impact zone and start doing some tours. People aren't going to be interested in a wrestling product taped in the old WCW Worldwide building.

i agree that we still wont see much improvment in the ratings, it will take some time for the ratings to actually start beating ECW, like u said, the problem is how spike promotes them, i think TNA should have tried more to land a deal with FOX... cuz i just dont understand how a product so good like TNA, and that is going to 2 hours, is losing to ECW that only has 1 good match each night and has like no storyline... i really dont understand this, it can only be how TNA is being promoted, hence why TNA does so many things to try and bring in ratings, many fans didnt like the pacman signing but TNA has to try and promote themselves as much as they can, cuz of that signing ESPN said their names a couple of times, since spike doesnt help much TNA tries to do things themselves, too bad it hasnt really worked out =/...

as for the tours, if im not mistaken, TNA has said they wanted to do them, the problem was money... TNA cant just give money away like WWE... its hard for them to go on tour, it really would be better but im guessing TNA is waiting to start making some big bucks to start touring... hell they dont even have enough money to pay each wrestler what they deserve...

Is it just me or does Spike really have a problem promoting wrestling shows? Back when it was TNN the screwed the original ECW and when WWF/E was there i felt like i never saw 1 advertisement for Raw. Now personally I don't watch Spike so maybe they do advertise on there network but not anyone else's. i think what TNA and Spike should do is buy out the local advertising spots that networks give out, as they did that before with the 2 hour best of TNA they had when there was no Raw do to the stupid dog show, but do it on all of WWE's 3 shows which i think would really help them get there name out, spend money on good advertising instead of Pacman.

I think this is a really good move by TNA because it means they can have more matches and more airtime for segments and promos. I like Christian, AJ, and Tomko's segments becauset they can be quite funny so hopefully they will be more of them. It is also good because feuds get the right amount of time to develop and not only like 2 weeks and a promo tops at the moment if they are not for the tna title. They need to advertise more that is why they do not get a lot of viewers because half the population of the usa does not even know it exists, i think more people over here in the uk know about it, and it is really getting popular in the UK now kurt angle is in it, so it is doing its job having angle as champ even if it is not in america. By the way I like the guy above sig. AJ and Daniels are two of the best in TNa. I think the only person better is Angle and he is champion at the moment, so they should be in the main event. Next it should be Christian and Samoa Joe, and Killings because they are big draws but also Christian is 1 of the best on the mic, Joe is the 1 if the best in the ring, and Killings has a bit of both.

hopefully with tna going to 2 hours it will give more indie talent a chance to shine i am so sick of seeing a bunch of wwe rejects coming to tna and taking all the decent spots...i used to be a big tna fan until they started bringing in all the rejects i wish tna would wake up and realize there is a reason why wwe released them because they are awful...the whole reason i started taking an interest in tna in the first place was because it was sooo different with talent i had never heard of...i hope they go back to that...ive heard that terry taylor has been scouting some of the indie shows so i hope to god they are going to bring in some new talent not just more losers from wwe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back