NCAA College Football 2014 - LD

I'm glad Florida State won. I would have hated to see their National Championship hopes dashed over some horseshit suspension.

What you call horseshit, I call Winston being a straight up dumbass.

It was dumb, I agree, but worth a suspension? Absolutely not. He's still pretty much a kid. Even Peyton Manning put his bare ass in a chick's face when he was 19/20. College kids do dumb shit all the time.

It was dumb, I agree, but worth a suspension? Absolutely not. He's still pretty much a kid. Even Peyton Manning put his bare ass in a chick's face when he was 19/20. College kids do dumb shit all the time.

I believe suspension was not for just that incident alone but for all the other dumb shit he's done since he's got to FSU. The BB gun, the crab legs, the unpaid meal at Burger King, and the rape allegations of course which he somehow was able to play while during the "investigation." And if you have been accused of rape, how dumb do you have to be to get up on a table in front of a good portion of the student body and yell "Fuck her right in the pussy"? He might be the happiest person in Tallahassee right now b/c I shudder to think of the backlash for him if they had lost.

Those Arizona Wildcats are something else. Can't believe what Rich Rodriguez has turned that squad into. Incredible.

Those Arizona Wildcats are something else. Can't believe what Rich Rodriguez has turned that squad into. Incredible.

At this point, I would most definitely take being the fan of the ever underachieving Georgia Bulldogs than those of the Michigan Wolverines. They got to feel bitter every time AZ wins a game.

Michigan under Rich Rodriguez: 3-9, 5-7, 7-6
Michigan since Rodriguez: 11-2, 8-5, 7-6, 2-3
Arizona under Rodriguez: 8-5, 8-5, 5-0

You think those Michigan fans are kicking themselves yet? Rodriguez had NOTHING left in the cupboard when Lloyd Carr left, brought in talent which allowed Hoke to go 11-2...UM fired Rodriguez and their program has been in decline since.

Sly (Notre Dame fan) and LJL (Ole Miss fan) both have to be elated. Two incredible games.

Now of course here's LSU to stink the joint out and annoy the shit out of me.

WOW.

Four of the top 6 teams in the country have now gone down this week. This should make for a really interesting new week for the pollsters.

Sly (Notre Dame fan) and LJL (Ole Miss fan) both have to be elated. Two incredible games.

Now of course here's LSU to stink the joint out and annoy the shit out of me.

Slow your role there. I'm not a Ole Miss fan but since I went there I can be proud of them. I didn't think they could pull it off because I never trust Bo Wallace. They changed their offensive gameplan in the second half and it worked but most of the credit goes to the defense for playing lights out all game. Ole Miss deserves to have this one.

On that note, fuck Bob Stoops. I've been done with him for the better part of a decade.

Kentucky just came from 14 down in the 4th Quarter to beat South Carolina and Arizona State beat USC on a Hail Mary. This is easily the best week of college football for the time being.

Kentucky just came from 14 down in the 4th Quarter to beat South Carolina and Arizona State beat USC on a Hail Mary. This is easily the best week of college football for the time being.

Amen brother. We were an overtime (and bad call on a delay of game) penalty away from being 5-0. That's mind blowing for us.

Luckily for the selection committee, they don't have to pick the 4 teams for the playoffs this week. Epic day of college football. Can't wait for next week

USC really shit the bed on defense tonight. Pretty much have up two Hail Mary's within 3 minutes. Then UCLA comes up short. Thank goodness the Dodgers won at least.

I think yesterday's results showed just how overrated the SEC really is. Of course, ESPN (due to their financial ties to the SEC) will try to sell the day as how tough the SEC is, but that's a load of garbage. The SEC is not a "dominant" conference, they are just a conference with the biggest sports media singing their praises.
Oh, I was. A little disappointed in my father, but I'll tell that story in a moment.

So yesterday we had people over to the house for a party for my birthday. We had a small bonfire in the backyard, people were eating and grilling cheddar dogs over the fire...and I, the person of honor, was sitting alone in the house watching Golson throw a TD pass to Ben Koyack for the game winner. They said they could hear my scream of elation outside through the closed doors and windows. It was the start of a GREAT night.

And, with regards to my father, he was at the ND vs. Stanford game last night...at least until he left early in the 4th quarter. Yes, he missed the epic conclusion of the game last night, just like he missed the epic conclusion of the ND vs. Standford game two years ago when he left early. I was (good naturedly) disappointed in him. He needs to quit leaving ND vs. Stanford early.
USC really shit the bed on defense tonight. Pretty much have up two Hail Mary's within 3 minutes.
Yes. Speaking as a ND fan (who watched his team defeat Stanford in the final minute) watching USC choke was beautiful. Throw in Michigan's loss at Rutgers (and the aforementioned party, which was awesome) and I'm not sure I could have asked for a better day.

And, with regards to my father, he was at the ND vs. Stanford game last night...at least until he left early in the 4th quarter. Yes, he missed the epic conclusion of the game last night, just like he missed the epic conclusion of the ND vs. Standford game two years ago when he left early..

Haha... when I read that first sentence, I vaguely remembered you mentioning in the past that he left a great game early before and missed of comeback. Sure enough it was the other classic Notre Dame/Stanford game. :lmao: Some people can never get rid of that "beat the traffic" instinct no matter what.

Sounded like an awesome day for you though. Glad to hear it was a great birthday.

Now please use some of that birthday magic and wish for a Saints win today for me if you would. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Sly, got love for you, but you being an ND fan just bummed me.

All kidding aside, I told myself I wasn't getting my hopes high this year. Now I know ASU is no walk in the park, but c'mon. You have two two-score leads within 3 minutes, and you give up two Hail Mary's (although the first one really wasn't a Hail Mary, but a huge play nonetheless). The defensive coordinator needs to be fired. I can take one team losing but UCLA as well damn near ruined the night. But USC stung the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back