NCAA College Football 2014 - LD

Week 2's mighty early to say that. A team (likely UW or MSU) runs the table, a bunch of teams get two losses, they'll be in contention.

It's amazing. They said it was impossible, but here we are. There's a college football playoff, upsets are still exciting, and the regular season still matters.

Week 2's mighty early to say that. A team (likely UW or MSU) runs the table, a bunch of teams get two losses, they'll be in contention.

Shouldnt be, shouldnt be.

One loss champ of the peewee league shouldn't be anywere near the playoffs.

The only case is if they are clearly set apart, by blowing everyone else out of the water. I would only consider Wisconsin or MSU, if they did that.

But they wont.

If MSU does what they did last year (beat everyone by double digits) they'll be right up there. You and I both know that game was closer than what the score was. Should a few of the champions end up with 2 losses (or say a loss to a team that's not very good) MSU can still be in the discussion.

Saying any conference is out after two weeks is silly talk. So much can happen yet. If everything holds like we expect (which it won't) then yeah, they're done. But upsets happen, things change.

The slate didnt look impressive.

But then you remember.....Its college football. So there is bound to be beastly action, even when you least expect it.

First down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards, first down, four yards,

First down, four yards

It's got to be hard being a Georgia Bulldogs fan. Those guys will never win the big one, even though every year at the beginning of the season it must feel like "this is our year" for Georgia fans. So consistent, so many good teams the last 15 years or so, but always falling short. Has to be rough.

It's got to be hard being a Georgia Bulldogs fan. Those guys will never win the big one, even though every year at the beginning of the season it must feel like "this is our year" for Georgia fans. So consistent, so many good teams the last 15 years or so, but always falling short. Has to be rough.

Yes, yes it is. I don't think I'm crazy when I say we are the Dallas Cowboys of College Football. Mark Richt will coach hard enough just to keep his job for another year, but never pulls through when it counts. The greatest accomplishment we've had in his tenure is a 2005 SEC Championship that led to an ass whooping delivered by West Virginia in the Sugar Bowl. Also, we'll go through defensive coordinators like they're the latest fashion but good old Mike Bobo is there to stay. The guy who somehow find a way not to give it to his Heisman candidate RB on 1st and Goal from the fucking 4 yard line!

Where the hell was USC's defense tonight? Over 400 yards on the ground alone. I wait all week for an effort like that. Jesus.

Man, K-State gave this game away. 3 missed field goals and a couple turnovers. It's not over yet, but to comeback at this point would be incredible with everything that went wrong with them tonight.

6 point game with 3 1/2 minutes. Can K-State make a stop (or onside) and pull out a last-minute stunner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back