NBA 2K11

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Such a great game. Playing as Michael Jordan on the Magic is awesome, and I don't even like the Magic. But the offense runs through me, our defense is great, and rebounding is not a worry.

Good fun. And I don't even like the NBA. Anyone else have this game?

My friend has it for PS3 and I've played it on his console quite a few times. It is a tremendous game (though I'm not big fan of the Jordan stuff since I can't stand the guy). Ray Allen's the most fun to play with on the game for me. I just put him on the Warriors with Monta Ellis and go to town.

And just curious Sly, I know you don't like the NBA, but do you have a favorite team by any chance, or any particular players you like?

My friend has it for PS3 and I've played it on his console quite a few times. It is a tremendous game (though I'm not big fan of the Jordan stuff since I can't stand the guy). Ray Allen's the most fun to play with on the game for me. I just put him on the Warriors with Monta Ellis and go to town.

And just curious Sly, I know you don't like the NBA, but do you have a favorite team by any chance, or any particular players you like?

I used to be a Pacers fan. But then Mullins, Smits and Reggie all retired, and I've quit caring since.

Aye, 2K11 is easily my favorite video game I've ever played. Definitely the best sports game of all time. And why can't you stand Jordan, jmt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back