My Roomate is An Asshole

This teacher sounds awesome in a movie kind of way. Not actually taking a class from him kind of way. Yeah that made no sense.

1)High school was pretty damn horrible but to see you walk out of his class after one day with a look of horror and confusion on your face would be pretty much worth it.

2) I'd throw you a beer Theo but it's Coors Light again, and besides be the time my throw got to you over in Michigan it'd look like one of Tyler Palko's throws from the Pitt game sunday, in other words so horrible it isn't even funny. Plus it'd get all foamy when it hit the ground, like Palko. Fuck it i'll Tebow that shit.

3)An early morning with Gunslinger Harthan and Theo thread, the greatest thing ever....

1. I actually liked high school for the most part. I got blessed with great teachers and friends in most of my classes. Though I only really remember senior year and it was a cake walk.

2. What gave you the idea I live in Michigan? I'm all the way across the coast, I'm in PA.

3. Yes it is. This is good shit right here.

It's a good thing he doesn't live in Michigan, if he did, we couldn't be friends. And I like Theo.

Well if I ever end up in your neck of the woods we'll head out for some beers. Harthan I'll pick you up on the way.

So is what you will be going out with this weekend. You ready to have that girl so turned on by what a man you are that she jumps on top of you?

Well if I ever end up in your neck of the woods we'll head out for some beers. Harthan I'll pick you up on the way.

Sweet. Beer, it's a good thing.

So is what you will be going out with this weekend. You ready to have that girl so turned on by what a man you are that she jumps on top of you?

tumblr_lv0z85waAJ1qk8rvb.gif

This applies to all the above.

Edit: I need to get a better yeah buddy gif.

Oh god, something I said sounded Jersey Shore. Boys, I am now asking that you kill me. Make it classy though, riddle my body with dozens of bullets.

Man, I don't even know what I want with her. I mean, yeah, I want sex, but we're also good friends and I really want this to be a relationship, but I have got exactly zero knowledge on how to do any of the above.

tumblr_lv0z85waAJ1qk8rvb.gif

This applies to all the above.

Edit: I need to get a better yeah buddy gif.

Psssssh are you kidding me, that's fantastic. Roll with it.

Oh god, something I said sounded Jersey Shore. Boys, I am now asking that you kill me. Make it classy though, riddle my body with dozens of bullets.

We'll send you to Valhalla, via death in glorious Viking style combat.

Unrelated - I'm listening to Sammy Davis, Jr. perform "Over the Rainbow" and sweet monkey Jesus this is good stuff.

Sammy Davis, Jr had a great voice, coincidently I have Dean Martin playing atm. I'm a strange strange man, Death metal fan playing and Dean Martin.... Fuck yeah!

Sammy Davis, Jr had a great voice, coincidently I have Dean Martin playing atm. I'm a strange strange man, Death metal fan playing and Dean Martin.... Fuck yeah!

I'm getting to be really proud of my Pandora stations. '80s alternative, Pink Floyd, Frank Sinatra...when I get in the mood I'll get some of the metal and hip hop worked in there. I feel like I'm finally one of those people with decent taste in music.

Geez I love Sammy and Dean, not enough people these days listen to good shit like that. Ya'll got me whippin out my Sinatra and Crosby.

Man, I don't even know what I want with her. I mean, yeah, I want sex, but we're also good friends and I really want this to be a relationship, but I have got exactly zero knowledge on how to do any of the above.

I hear ya man. That's how it was with my one friend. We've been really good friends and the connection was there, but it was never really right. I figured there was no chance of anything that was going to happen, as I knew she liked this other guy even though at the wedding we stole the show. I figured she pursue him and she likely did and broke her heart. Eventually I got a text from her saying she was looking at the wedding pictures and "she missed my face" and wanted to hangout. We went to a handful of movies and I eventually asked her out before she left to study abroad in France. Needless to say I have a date in a few weeks.

It was tough to do as we were great friends and I really didn't want to potentially damage it. Best bet is to go out a few times and see if something is there. When you are sure, take the dive and ask her out.

Psssssh are you kidding me, that's fantastic. Roll with it.

Excellent, it stays.

We'll send you to Valhalla, via death in glorious Viking style combat.

Unrelated - I'm listening to Sammy Davis, Jr. perform "Over the Rainbow" and sweet monkey Jesus this is good stuff.

As a Vikings fan (football team) that brings a smile to my face. On this football forum I'm on we refer to the Vikings fanhood as Vahalla. Shame we are utter shit this year.

And Sammy Davis Jr, good shit.

My ma got my into stuff like Dean, Cash, Elvis and The Beatles, Dad got me into rock with Zep, Floyd, shit like that. I've moved into more heavier metal on my own, but my cousins tried to play Pantera and Metallica when I was young. That is where I get it.

I focus on metal more than anything, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Old school rock, new and old rap, and stuff like Dean and more.

I feel ya as well brotha, I had the same thing go down with one of the girls I went out with senior year. We were good friends for a few years and I knew she liked me, I asked her to homecoming and there it went. Aside from that I had no idea what I was doing, I was utterly clueless and the only reason I survived very long was I was a gentelman to her. She broke it off because she was nervous something bad would happen and we wouldnt be friends anymore. But if you have the chance of making something great come from this then go for it, just be a gentleman and you will be fine. ;)

Geez I love Sammy and Dean, not enough people these days listen to good shit like that. Ya'll got me whippin out my Sinatra and Crosby.

I just got "Baby It's Cold Outside" on Pandora, so much win. Great song.

I hear ya man. That's how it was with my one friend. We've been really good friends and the connection was there, but it was never really right. I figured there was no chance of anything that was going to happen, as I knew she liked this other guy even though at the wedding we stole the show. I figured she pursue him and she likely did and broke her heart. Eventually I got a text from her saying she was looking at the wedding pictures and "she missed my face" and wanted to hangout. We went to a handful of movies and I eventually asked her out before she left to study abroad in France. Needless to say I have a date in a few weeks.

It was tough to do as we were great friends and I really didn't want to potentially damage it. Best bet is to go out a few times and see if something is there. When you are sure, take the dive and ask her out.

I am going to reveal my utter social ineptitude here - what happens when you ask someone out? Before, during, and after. I have never even approached this situation :/.

As a Vikings fan (football team) that brings a smile to my face. On this football forum I'm on we refer to the Vikings fanhood as Vahalla. Shame we are utter shit this year.

Hey, the Browns are shit every year. I'm with you bro.

My ma got my into stuff like Dean, Cash, Elvis and The Beatles, Dad got me into rock with Zep, Floyd, shit like that. I've moved into more heavier metal on my own, but my cousins tried to play Pantera and Metallica when I was young. That is where I get it.

I focus on metal more than anything, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Old school rock, new and old rap, and stuff like Dean and more.

I can appreciate just about anything. It's bland, boring stuff I can't stand. Read: Nickelback.

I try not to shit on bands, more often than not. But I do it sometimes, I'm trying to change. Like my girlfriend talked to me today, she asked to tone it down with being a dick. Looking back on stuff, she has a point. Things I don't like for the most part I shit on, I'm trying to change this.

Did you just run across one of my posts in the music section and steal it? My mom got me into Sinatra, Bing Crosby and Elvis. Dad got me into Metallica, Dio and Alabama, and then my friends and I became the rockers and got into Rammstein and Puddle Of Mudd. Now I bounce around between the Sinatra stuff, rock, and country mostly.

Did you just run across one of my posts in the music section and steal it? My mom got me into Sinatra, Bing Crosby and Elvis. Dad got me into Metallica, Dio and Alabama, and then my friends and I became the rockers and got into Rammstein and Puddle Of Mudd. Now I bounce around between the Sinatra stuff, rock, and country mostly.

Haha! I've been posting about my love of metal for a while on here. But I never really post about my other music tastes. I know metal and that's what I stick to when I talk about music. But I really do enjoy great singers like Dio, Elvis, Dean, and Frank. I know strange right? People wouldn't ever guess with me playing shit like Deicide and Canibal Corpse all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back