My Roomate is An Asshole

Fuck I'm not even tired and in the last 48 hours I've gotten 5 hours of sleep. I got shit to do today at 10:30. No big deal, that's what smokes are for.

Yeah man. I've been lacking on sleep lately. I worked 10p-7a Wed into Thurs and then had a work related class from 8a-230p Thurs. Dreadful, especially on no sleep.

My sleep schedule is so beyond fucked, I'm crashing at like 4:30 AM and wakin up at 9. Gotta work on that, but I don't really feel like it.

Ehhh mine will be changing coming soon, I'm going to apply to a temp service for a factory that's hiring starting the first of the year.

Sleeps schedule are a tad overrated. They are pretty easy (at least for myself) to get back on a normal rate. And just as easy to fuck up haha.

In fun news I set up a bank account where I cash my paycheck and I opened a checking account and planned on simple checks until I saw the bank offered Justice League of America checks with no added bonus. I thought that was pretty fucking awesome and had to bounce.

Oh snap! That is the coolest check background I have ever heard of. My stupid check just have the Wells Fargo stage coach on em :disappointed:

Do you know how nice it is that it's 2 AM and my fuckface roomate isn't here? It's really nice.

How's everyone doing tonight?

Nice! You know what it's like to be ready for the late night/early morning chat with Theo an Harthan without beer? No beer makes me a sad Panda. :disappointed:

Theo's busy tonight, I say he hold the chat for tomorrow. But I don't really need to say that then do I, nothin much goin on tonight anyway. :rolleyes:

Yall up for a chat tonight? I'm bored as shit and watching the most recent Indiana Jones movie, but I'm not sure why because this movie is an insult to the franchise.

Well, I'm online doing physics homework, might as well. My sleep schedule is beyond fucked. Need to adjust it over break.

Crystal Skull is shit, just total shit.

Haha welcome to the club of fucked sleep schedules my friend.

He goes in a fridge and survives a nuke.....c'mon son.

Damn straight, I was very happy when South Park showed the world that we had to stand up to Lucas and Speilburg for raping Indy.

Did that date ever go down yesterday or is that later today?

Damn straight, I was very happy when South Park showed the world that we had to stand up to Lucas and Speilburg for raping Indy.

Did that date ever go down yesterday or is that later today?

It was today. Yesterday, I guess, more appropriately. It was cool. We hung out. Played Black Ops. Ate. Chill time, pretty much. I don't know man. She's a great friend and I have no idea how to transition out of that, or if I want to, or what. I am dead goddamn center in the middle of the friend zone and I have no idea what I want to do.

It was today. Yesterday, I guess, more appropriately. It was cool. We hung out. Played Black Ops. Ate. Chill time, pretty much. I don't know man. She's a great friend and I have no idea how to transition out of that, or if I want to, or what. I am dead goddamn center in the middle of the friend zone and I have no idea what I want to do.

Hey if you don't know what to do, just ask her out. If she is really a great friend it won't damage the friendship. I'm still friends with the few girls I've asked out. Though that's probably my fault for letting myself become really good friends with them then asking them out. Just be up front with her. Tell her that you want to be more than friends. Just ask her on a date and emphasize that it is a date. Take her to a nice restaurant, get some good food, and communicate. Don't do a movie, they are a terrible first date idea. Movies are date 2 or 3 material. The goal of a first date is communication. You obviously know her well so it is a major thing, but you still want the first date to be about that. At least in my eyes.

EDIT: I would have loved to partake in the talk, but I was moving shit into my apartment and exhausted from work. I did sync my sleep up to normality. Though I'm not sure getting up at 7 is normal.

Hey if you don't know what to do, just ask her out. If she is really a great friend it won't damage the friendship. I'm still friends with the few girls I've asked out. Though that's probably my fault for letting myself become really good friends with them then asking them out. Just be up front with her. Tell her that you want to be more than friends. Just ask her on a date and emphasize that it is a date. Take her to a nice restaurant, get some good food, and communicate. Don't do a movie, they are a terrible first date idea. Movies are date 2 or 3 material. The goal of a first date is communication. You obviously know her well so it is a major thing, but you still want the first date to be about that. At least in my eyes.

EDIT: I would have loved to partake in the talk, but I was moving shit into my apartment and exhausted from work. I did sync my sleep up to normality. Though I'm not sure getting up at 7 is normal.

Definitely agree, this would be the best option but only if you're comfortable with it Harth. Don't forget, be a gentleman and you'll be perfect!

No worries Theo, we didn't have much of one. I guess it didn't feel right having the chat without ya. ;)

Thanks for the advice, gentlemen.

Moving away from my shitty love life, or lack thereof, more tales of my ******** roomate abound. Today, he did not wake up. I have no idea what the fuck he was doing last night (he wasn't drunk or high, at least not when he came back) but he fell asleep at 8 AM and has not stirred from bed all day. I'm confident he's not dead, but he's still just in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back