My Roomate is An Asshole

He is making a series of passive aggressive noises and motions in his bed to make me feel bad about being awake and high at 5 AM.

To which I say...bugger off.

EDIT:

I thought the British online would appreciate my colloquialism.

I spelled colloquialism without spellcheck.

That never happens.

Would you believe this motherfucker is up to the same shit again?

It's not even 2! And I'm not even high this time.

Sucks he's pulling the same shit as last night, though if that means we get another awesome chat tonight there is some positive that comes from the situation:blush:

As long as I get to keep the body too.

As long as the police never find it, I don't care what you do with it.

Sucks he's pulling the same shit as last night, though if that means we get another awesome chat tonight there is some positive that comes from the situation:blush:

Probably, I'm going to be up all night working on shit, and I need WZ to keep me from going insane.

What kind of work you doin? Personally I do work better while under the influence of something.

Organic chemistry, I've missed class all week due to feeling pretty shitty, so I'm catching up so that lecture tomorrow is of some use to me. Have a physics lecture to watch later. Japanese homework to do after that.

Damn, I had a hard enough time with Geology in high school, sure the teacher was a psycho who graded on how he thought you understood life but still.

What kind of work you doin? Personally I do work better while under the influence of something.

I'd kill for a beer. I may do some drinking tomorrow night after work while cleaning the apartment.

Organic chemistry, I've missed class all week due to feeling pretty shitty, so I'm catching up so that lecture tomorrow is of some use to me. Have a physics lecture to watch later. Japanese homework to do after that.

Damn man, that's quite the load. Best of luck with that.

Off topic: You're an Indians fan right? What do you see them doing this season?

Damn, I had a hard enough time with Geology in high school, sure the teacher was a psycho who graded on how he thought you understood life but still.

There's always those high school teachers who are bitter with their lot in life and take it out on their students. Fuck 'em.

Agreed but this guy was different, like the biggest wacko in the nuthouse. He "loves" life and he felt it was his duty to teach us important life lessons and he let that influence his grading if he didn't see what he was looking for from us. Pretty much the dude was on something every day, he gave me a hug at the end of the year, I felt violated.

Agreed but this guy was different, like the biggest wacko in the nuthouse. He "loves" life and he felt it was his duty to teach us important life lessons and he let that influence his grading if he didn't see what he was looking for from us. Pretty much the dude was on something every day, he gave me a hug at the end of the year, I felt violated.

:lmao:

That's hilarious, sort of. I mean, at least he meant well.

Haha yeah, I was misrible while I was in the class but now it's just funny in an akward way. Also, he wore the same outfit every day(red raincoat on cold days), he always ate dates(where the fuck did he find those?) and he sang songs while he rode his bike to work. What did I tell ya, king of the psych ward.

Haha yeah, I was misrible while I was in the class but now it's just funny in an akward way. Also, he wore the same outfit every day(red raincoat on cold days), he always ate dates(where the fuck did he find those?) and he sang songs while he rode his bike to work. What did I tell ya, king of the psych ward.

This guy sounds like a boss. I want to go back to high school and take his class.

Wait, what am I saying, high school is fucking terrible.

1)High school was pretty damn horrible but to see you walk out of his class after one day with a look of horror and confusion on your face would be pretty much worth it.

2) I'd throw you a beer Theo but it's Coors Light again, and besides be the time my throw got to you over in Michigan it'd look like one of Tyler Palko's throws from the Pitt game sunday, in other words so horrible it isn't even funny. Plus it'd get all foamy when it hit the ground, like Palko. Fuck it i'll Tebow that shit.

3)An early morning with Gunslinger Harthan and Theo thread, the greatest thing ever....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back