My Roomate is An Asshole

You need to find a girl who cares about your interests so much that she creates a WZ account, that is true love and I am lucky enough to have that, very fucking lucky because before her I had horrible luck with the ladies.

I'd be single if my wife ever saw some of the shit I've said on here.

I might have repped her, because she's great, but I don't think many girls will have sex with you for rep.

I don't know man, these 13 point rep bars are kind of hard to find nowadays. She has to be tired of all of these 1s and 2s all the time.

You cool with Coors Light Theo? Normally I'd some Heineken or Becks around as I've got expensive euro taste with beer but im runnin low. :disappointed:

Hit some more now and then get more before seeing her?

I'm cheap. I know, I know, how is it that the ladies don't love me?

I don't know man, these 13 point rep bars are kind of hard to find nowadays. She has to be tired of all of these 1s and 2s all the time.

The good old days, when rep flowed free and bountiful...alas. Never to be seen again.

I'll have to use this for good, and not for evil.

Fuck that, I'll rep Sally all she likes if she lets me bone her.

I hope she reads this.

I'd be single if my wife ever saw some of the shit I've said on here.

Yeah I complained about mine on here today and then remembered she could see it, theres always the chance she'd run across it but she rarely come on here nowadays.

I'm cheap. I know, I know, how is it that the ladies don't love me?

The good old days, when rep flowed free and bountiful...alas. Never to be seen again.

I'll have to use this for good, and not for evil.

Fuck that, I'll rep Sally all she likes if she lets me bone her.

I hope she reads this.

I'm pretty cheap in general but I spare no expense with things that make me feel happy(Soda,Hot Wings and Beer).

As for Sally you better watch out, she's a classy gal and she's a pistol. ;)

You cool with Coors Light Theo? Normally I'd some Heineken or Becks around as I've got expensive euro taste with beer but im runnin low. :disappointed:

I'm the least pickiest person when it comes to beer honestly. I do however hate Coors Light. That, Miller, and Bud are beers I shy away from. Just not my cup of tea. I'm a Guinness guy. But alas they are good party beers. Nice and cheap.

I'm pretty cheap in general but I spare no expense with things that make me feel happy(Soda,Hot Wings and Beer).

If anyone ever asks me for the secret to happiness, this is what I'll tell them.

As for Sally you better watch out, she's a classy gal and she's a pistol. ;)

I remember when she only posted in the wrestling sections and nobody knew who she was.

Surely that counts for something.

I can respect that, I unfortunatly first started getting into beer when I was visiting my dad in France and ofcourse I was showered with the glorious lyquid that is european beer. I wish I had cheap taste for beer like I do with everything else. :banghead:

If anyone ever asks me for the secret to happiness, this is what I'll tell them.

I remember when she only posted in the wrestling sections and nobody knew who she was.

Surely that counts for something.

Good man ;)

Yes, you could start your sex rep speech off with, "we go way back". Speaking of which what do you plan to say when you rep her? This could be some friggin gold.

Christ Nate I was already hungry and now you got pizza rolls in my head.

Yeah, time for a quick trip to the kitchen, back in a flash.

Good man ;)

Yes, you could start your sex rep speech off with, "we go way back". Speaking of which what do you plan to say when you rep her? This could be some friggin gold.

"I remember the first time I saw you post. I probably repped you then. You never said anything back, it's okay, I understand. You kept posting, I kept repping. There was never any communicaton. We didn't need it.

Then I was tragically disappeared for a year and a half. I returned, to find you still posting. But I couldn't rep you again. Too much time had passed.

Now I'm repping you again. I hope that we can have again what we once did.

Now show me them boobies."

I have a problem.

Make sure and mention it was because of her you came back and how you made that guy change his avatar

Preferably before asking her to take her clothes off

"I remember the first time I saw you post. I probably repped you then. You never said anything back, it's okay, I understand. You kept posting, I kept repping. There was never any communicaton. We didn't need it.

Then I was tragically disappeared for a year and a half. I returned, to find you still posting. But I couldn't rep you again. Too much time had passed.

I have a problem.

What problem? That was quite good, you're an artist my friend.

I have a problem.

I shed a tear. That..that was beautiful.

Im a guinness guy as long as it's poured right. Didn't you ask a guy to in one of the ld's this week to change his avatar because it was the same as her's. :p

I was glad someone did; I'd see the avatar and an M at the start of the name, read the post, then wonder what had happened to Sally. Easily tricked I am.

I was glad someone did; I'd see the avatar and an M at the start of the name, read the post, then wonder what had happened to Sally. Easily tricked I am.

Seriously. People should have a monopoly on their avatars after so much time. I can't deal with two people having the same one.

Except Jack-Hammer and NorCal, but it's okay, because Jack-Hammer is bold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back