• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mods

Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra

Kinda Sorta Old School
I've only been here since Feb and I've seen Sid, TM, IC25, and now FTS all step down. Do you guys usuallly go through them that fast or is this just a coincidence?

Edit: Yes I know IC25 is still a mod but he stepped down from Admin.

IC was a mod for longer than I have even been here and FTS was modded just after I got here.

TM and Sid would have likely been mods if they didn't want to step down.

It all just depends on what shit comes your way and how you want to deal with it.

Those three are really the exception rather than the rule. Though I do think seeing new blood is refreshing if they prove themself.

It just goes through cycles really...sometimes we'll have a group of mods for a long time, and then there will be times where we go through them quickly.

CM as well.

It really does come and go at times. I remember when I first started posting regularly the staff felt like it never changed. Now it seems far more frequent, but then again I have a far better working knowledge of the inner workings of this place.

CM as well.

It really does come and go at times. I remember when I first started posting regularly the staff felt like it never changed. Now it seems far more frequent, but then again I have a far better working knowledge of the inner workings of this place.
I've only seen him on here once or twice but one time was recent and his name was still bolded, must have missed that.

Neh just bold, I was the first official one, I was trying to get my name in Gold. I don't think he is a P-Mod though. Not sure of the ins and outs with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back