• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mistico signs with WWE?

No, it doesn't. FCW GUYS ARE THE ONLY GUYS GETTING THE CALL. SOME GUYS HAVE TO GET PUSHED. THUS, WHENEVER SOMEONE NEW GETS A PUSH, IT'S AN FCW GUY. It's like saying the DMV is really good at providing its services because they have a great rate of success at serving people. WELL NO FUCKING SHIT. IT'S THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO PROVIDE THE GOD DAMN SERVICE.

So what you're saying is that if they had come from any other place besides FCW, they would have the same sucess?

No, it doesn't. FCW GUYS ARE THE ONLY GUYS GETTING THE CALL. SOME GUYS HAVE TO GET PUSHED. THUS, WHENEVER SOMEONE NEW GETS A PUSH, IT'S AN FCW GUY. It's like saying the DMV is really good at providing its services because they have a great rate of success at serving people. WELL NO FUCKING SHIT. IT'S THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO PROVIDE THE GOD DAMN SERVICE.

How then Coco do you propose we judge the guys to come through FCW other than by how they do after getting called up?

The fact that they came from FCW does says something. FCW's sucess rate is pretty good and these guys prove how relevant the program is. You can't change the fact that they came from FCW and have done great so far. Even with its failures, FCW has done a good job of producing some of the big names in the WWE for the future.

Like Coco said. The DMV.

Yes indeed, you can dispute it all you want but the Nexus will still be talked about years from now.
You never got it, did you? Rememberable isn't a real word.

Uh huh, McIntyre, Del Rio, Swagger, Sheamus, Rhodes, Kingston, Ziggler and Bourne would disagree with that. If the WWE just threw them out there for the sake of it, then all of these guys would have been jobless right now. Each one got their respective pushes coming into the company and have done well so far. Talent can't carry you unless you're given the angle to show it.

I bet you don't remember that Drew McIntyre was in a tag team with Dave Taylor. Or that he was in Raw. Bet you don't remember, Nick Nemeth, the golf caddy either.
Math must not be a subject you're familar with Killjoy. B/c I think it would be 7 guys that suck not 8 unless Barrett sucks and doesn't at the same time. Even with 7, you're saying that Bryan and Gabriel suck too which is flat out wrong. Tarver and Sheffield are two guys that can be alright in the future too. Otunga, Young, and Slater I will say suck however.
8? I just threw a random number in there. Nexus has had a total of 10 members plus John Cena and CM Punk.

Yet, that's one failure. Ziggler, Vickie's current boyfriend and FCW Alumni, is the number one contender to the WHC and has a chance to become a main event mainstay for years to come. His sucess greatly outweighs Escobar's failure. Any more examples you want to give, b/c I got more that can match them.

What happened to the math? 1 out of 50 is a good success rate? By the way, Nick Nemeth developed in OVW.

So what you're saying is that if they had come from any other place besides FCW, they would have the same sucess?
What I'm saying is bigger than that. What I'm saying is that if there were still proper territories and the door was open for people to come straight from other countries, territories, indies, etc. into the WWE rather than go through Orton Factory reprogramming in Florida, half of those successes would have been outshined by brighter stars.

How then Coco do you propose we judge the guys to come through FCW other than by how they do after getting called up?
How do you propose we attribute their success to FCW?

I bet you don't remember that Drew McIntyre was in a tag team with Dave Taylor.

I bet you don't remember his two tag teams with Stu Sanders and the two years he spent in FCW.

Or that he was in Raw. Bet you don't remember, Nick Nemeth, the golf caddy either.

And yet, Dolph Ziggler did far better than Nicky. Or Kenny Dykstra for that matter.

What happened to the math? 1 out of 50 is a good success rate? By the way, Nick Nemeth developed in OVW.

Where did 1 in 50 come from? I count Barrett, Del Rio, Sheamus and Swagger as successes as a bare minimum. Now, unless you can find 200 failures from FCW, you need to take a second look at your figures.

How do you propose we attribute their success to FCW?

Because most of them will have changed their style considerably in FCW or have improved some aspect of their performance down there. Sure, they might have gotten over without Orton factory reprogramming but the few guys who got called up before reprogramming did a whole lot better the second time.

Might have had something to do with getting an actual push rather as opposed to being stuck in random, heatless tag teams or the Spirit Squard than anything FCW did.

Like Coco said. The DMV.

Coco is also living in the world of ifs just like you it seems. Me and Remix however live in the world of reality and in reality, these guys have suceed in the WWE by way of FCW.

You never got it, did you? Rememberable isn't a real word.

*Googles "rememberable"*
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Rememberable and http://east.merriamwebster.com/dictionary/rememberable says you're wrong

I bet you don't remember that Drew McIntyre was in a tag team with Dave Taylor. Or that he was in Raw. Bet you don't remember, Nick Nemeth, the golf caddy either.

Sure do, and they failed but they went to FCW got repackaged and now are former IC champs and upper mid carders on SD. As said before, Ziggler has a chance to be a main event mainstay. McIntyre obviously has a big future planned for him.

8? I just threw a random number in there. Nexus has had a total of 10 members plus John Cena and CM Punk.

Well next time be clear, is that too hard to ask?

Who are these 50 that you speak of? See what I mean about being clear? I don't think you do. As I said before, any failure you give, I can match with a sucess that has become way bigger than said failure. Also, Nick Nementh was developed in OVW and failed on WWE as a golf caddy and male cheerleader. Dolph Ziggler however was developed in FCW and is now the number one contender to the WHC and one of the top heels on SD with the biggest heat magnet in the WWE as his girlfriend/manager.

What I'm saying is bigger than that. What I'm saying is that if there were still proper territories and the door was open for people to come straight from other countries, territories, indies, etc. into the WWE rather than go through Orton Factory reprogramming in Florida, half of those successes would have been outshined by brighter stars.

I understand that and I would tend to agree with you but that's only a "What If" and nothing more. Now what I'm saying is that, it is a fact that those guys have gone through FCW and called up to the WWE and have become sucesses in the company so far. Just don't outright trash reality and reality is that FCW has produced greater sucess than horrible failures as it stands right now.

Might have had something to do with getting an actual push rather as opposed to being stuck in random, heatless tag teams or the Spirit Squard than anything FCW did.

FCW clearly hasn't helped Ziggler at all though...

[YOUTUBE]-z7l4y5YvcU[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]tLN_sLLsMUE[/youtube]

Oh wait.

Experience in general helps. I don't think FCW is more valuable than some of the other experiences these guys could be getting. In fact I consider that experience to be too sheltered. Chris Masters went the right route for my money.

Experience in general helps. I don't think FCW is more valuable than some of the other experiences these guys could be getting. In fact I consider that experience to be too sheltered. Chris Masters went the right route for my money.

Getting fired after failing two drug tests on the trot, and then getting rehired at the request of Randy Orton 2 years later?

And I admit, you have a point. Doing an assload of learning all from one source isn't going to provide the wrestlers with a lot of experience but on the other hand it does enable them to get pointers from two WWE Hall of Famers, which isn't a terrible tradeoff.

WWE outdraws every other promotion in mexico on TV already. Mistico isn't going to make that much of a difference. Though I guess he can hang out with Incognito Hunico and Chimaera in FCW for a while before being called up.

Umm, yeah, but no. Mistico is one of the biggest draws on the planet, literally the ONLY wrestler in the WWE who's a bigger draw is Cena. Mistico would bring in huge attendance boosts on any shows he worked in predominantly hispanic parts of the country. He'd be like a younger, faster, more profitable Rey Mysterio for the WWE and would absolutely make a big difference if used correctly.

Mistico alone can routinely draw 20,000 in Mexico City, pretty much anytime he wrestles. He's one of the biggest draws in the entire business. He's pretty much the sole reason CMLL has been able to stay in business over the last decade and even start to steal some of AAA's audience.

If this is true, awesome news. I just hope they realize what they have in their hands here and the money he could draw for them.

Umm, yeah, but no. Mistico is one of the biggest draws on the planet, literally the ONLY wrestler in the WWE who's a bigger draw is Cena. Mistico would bring in huge attendance boosts on any shows he worked in predominantly hispanic parts of the country. He'd be like a younger, faster, more profitable Rey Mysterio for the WWE and would absolutely make a big difference if used correctly.

Mistico alone can routinely draw 20,000 in Mexico City, pretty much anytime he wrestles. He's one of the biggest draws in the entire business. He's pretty much the sole reason CMLL has been able to stay in business over the last decade and even start to steal some of AAA's audience.

If this is true, awesome news. I just hope they realize what they have in their hands here and the money he could draw for them.

Very true, though I'm not sure how well he'll draw for WWE outside of Mexico (an area that is not especially wealthy and visited at most twise a year). And he will be spending time in FCW, if for no other reason than to learn the differences between a WWE ring and rings he's used in Mexico.

If Mistico can really draw like everyone says he can, the WWE's Hispanic demographic will skyrocket. Both RAW and Smackdown have ratings in the 8's down in Mexico. As opposed to a company like CMLL which only draws a 2.

The main issue with CMLL is how it runs it's TV shows. Back when I was able to watch it (2008-09), the entire wrestling show was strapped with 6 man tag matches and a token one on one match. No issue there really, but there was zero build to whatever feud was going. If you wanted to know who hated who, you had to watch a different "highlights" style show. Since WWE and AAA do everything in one show, they get more attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back