Mistico has a new Name

Because giving Vickie Guerrero a guy who can't speak English to manage would be funny. You're from Roscomman, I know you guys haven't got the sharpest wit but now I hope you get it.

It wouldn't be funny. Was it funny with Escobar? No. What county are you from might I ask? Clearly a fucking stupid one considering you mispelled Roscommon. Also it's been clearly exposed in your posting that you "haven't got the sharpest wit ".

You going to stop trying to act like a big man now? Cause it ain't working.

In what manner was I acting like a big man? I questioned your posting that's all.

It wouldn't be funny. Was it funny with Escobar? No. What county are you from might I ask? Clearly a fucking stupid one considering you mispelled Roscommon. Also it's been clearly exposed in your posting that you "haven't got the sharpest wit ".

I'm from the superior county in Connacht, the one beside Ros, you know that one that begins with a "G". Yeah, Galway. I'm sure you've heard of it. And I always spell it "Roscomman", as I don't really care to spell it correctly. I always refer to it as Ros anyway.

Anyway, back to wrestling. Eric Escobar could speak English, he had a look as well to him and had mediocre mic-skills. Mistico can't speak English, he is actually possibly smaller than Vickie. And it would be the same as pairing Loki with Laycool, the odd couple type of thing.

In what manner was I acting like a big man? I questioned your posting that's all.

Well, it just happened to be you after the, uhm...

He makes me ashamed to be from Ireland. Not even JEDWARD make me ashamed of my nationality so that's saying something.

Yeah, haha. I have to admitt that was good, it was eh... Well... Stupid but it was good nonetheless. But between that comment and it having to be you that correct me, even though there was nothing to correct and you were just picking on the oppurtunity, I'm just going with what my gut says.

Not exactly inconspicuous, is he?

18292910568905951161110.jpg

PIMP

FUCKING

TACULAR

If I ever get molested in the back of a van, I want the culprit to wear that mask

Blah I'm bummed he's not rocking the all-white look. It worked so well for him:

fck2oi.jpg

Agree the all white look was better. This should be interesting though. It's not a problem that he doesn't speak English yet. How long was it before Mysterio said anything in the WWE? Obviously he had spoke in WCW but the memory of most wrestling fans...yeah you get the point. Just adds to the mystery for a while.

I have a Mistico Mask and it is awesome, however I can't go to a costume party in it because I can't drink. They will have that problem in the future with Mistico's mask

Agree on his previous look, but given how Mysterio is already their No. 1 masked guy, they obviously needed something different so he appeals to other audiences. Knowing how dumb certain wrestling fans are, plus kids, they might be confused he's Mysterio with a new theme.

That is so badass

The more I look at these pictures the more I can't wait for next week's RAW/SD just so I can see him debut. That mask is great!

With all this fanfare, there are really people who don't think WWE is going to make this stick? Come on, guys.

As for the white outfit, I'm sure he'll be changing his colour-scheme in the future so as not to be dull. I know that when I choose to support a wrestler, how many different outfits they have is a major consideration. Love you, Rob.

Blah I'm bummed he's not rocking the all-white look. It worked so well for him:

fck2oi.jpg

Looks like Kamen Rider.

I prefer his older look.

el%20mistico%2007-76.jpg

Have him come out to the White Ranger theme.

Have to be honest, maybe it's the pretty colours but I'm loving mistico's new look. I expect (like Rey Mysterio) he'll be using lots of masks (and matching outfits) of similar design so that WWE can flog more to the kiddies.

Mistico is not ONLY a replacement for rey in the ring, he's a replacement in the "let's sell loads of his stuff to kids and Mexicans" department too.

The last photo of him with JR gets my inner smark are all hot and bothered.

There's a video of him, Alberto Del Rio and Mark Jindrack teaming together if anyone is interested

For anyone who'd like to see the press conference, I found a video online. It's in Spanish though so if someone can translate what Mistico is saying I'll give you some rep.

[YOUTUBE]VX6KaRw9xn4[/YOUTUBE]

i want to thank the media and fans in general. I have been contacted by the media all week and i want to thank them and the fans because i'd be nothing
without them. i don't know what to say as i'm nervous and exited right now.
Its is phenomenal to sign with wwe. For me it is a new stage to be in one of the biggest wrestling companies in the world. Right now my focus is to conquer wwe.
It s not about leaving CMLL, it is about growing professionally. People know that I began my career in CMLL, I always followed the rules that I was given to. I, as a mexican, want to represent lucha libre and show case its grandeur.
There has been reports of me being too cocky and conceded, but I will always say that i'm where i am thanks to the kids and the media that have been backing me up since day one.

Mistico is of very humble beginnings for what I've known and it shows in his verbal skills.There was a point in time where Mistico was given the Cena treatment by the fans because of his superman push. CMLL turned him heel for six months and didn 't turn him face until the fans were begging for him to be a face again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back