• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miscellaneous Electronic Buttsex

Well, I really have to take a piss, but don't want to lost the recently gained motivation to make a Electronic Orgy post, so I'm gonna try and type this sucker up before I piss myself, as getting up and going to the bathroom simply isn't an option at this point, and I'll probably overflow the Crystal Geyser bottle if I try pissing into that.

So now that I've gotten the pointless back story out of the way, which, lets be honest, was time that could've been better spent pissing; clearly you know what on my mind right now.... So back on track here, follwing current trend I'm going to post a few more Eliot Lipp tracks. So far I've given you some of his original works of art, as well as some stellar remixes done by other artists; but today I bring you some of the master work that is Eliot Lipps remixing ability.

First off I have a track that I love on it's own, but Mr. Lipp brings a powerhouse remix to the table, that I dare said is actually better than the original, and as I said, I really dig the original. All kinds of different glitch/synth styles present on this tracks, sick beat and masterful production.

Michina - Believe In It (Eliot Lipp Remix) - Eggstra -EP​

Now for another tack that stands tall on it's own and one that I loved before I heard the remix; but DAMN, the remix blew my brain with the force of a sawed off shotty. Mux Mool + Eliot Lipp is just a funkyass devastating combination, as you may have noticed a few posts back there's a remix of a Lipp track done by Mux Mool, these two have some mad chemistry together and I'd love to hear a collaboration album one day.

Mux Mool - Lost & Found (Eliot Lipp Remix) - Just Saying Is All​

Now to continue posting Eliot Lipp tracks without regard for any of the innocent bystanders who just might happen to hear these sIk Electromic jAms and convert to the church of electrobotic love.

So let us now hop into a time machine and travel back to a time when funky electronic breaks and synthesizer sex bombs where dropping like candy out of a fat kids pocket, of course I'm talking about the year 2009; and the album is one that holds a special place in my heart, not because of the awesome clever name, but the rather the treasure inside the chest.

The album is Peace Love Weed 3D and it changed my musical perspective forever, I remember going through a few week period where you couldn't detach ipod from my ears, and that was because of the absolute addicting beats that flow like lava, or shit after you eat chipotle, point is it flows. The entire CD is actually one really long song, broken down into 4:20 songs that connect to one and other. I bring you tracks 5 and 6 from the CD listen to them back to back for a premium listening experience.

Eliot Lipp - Calling Me - Peace Love Weed 3D​

You know, SSC, it's funny we were talking about Lady Gaga a few posts back. You see, her latest album, Born This Way, leaked the other day. I downloaded it, gave it a listen, and was very pleasantly surprised to hear that it is a lot more electronic than any of her previous albums. The gap between her music and electronic music has closed significantly with the release of this latest album. From the very first song, Marry The Night, you can hear that she really is going for the electronic sound moreso than she usually does. I would call her previous songs more pop with electronic influences, but I wouldn't hesitate in calling these new ones straight up electronic pieces. In many of the songs I can hear definite influences from bands like Scooter.

I know she isn't your cup of tea, but this is a thread where all types of electronic can come together in harmony, right? ;)

I'd love to post a few examples of what her most electronic-sounding tracks on her new album are like, but unfortunately Youtube is being VERY quick to take down every possible leaked track. That said, you know how to contact me. If you want to try and listen to something with a bit of an open mind, maybe you'll find that her stuff really isn't all that bad, at least not her newest music.

Recommended tracks are "Scheiße" and "Marry The Night".

Time for some epic bumpage. No idea if I've posted these guys before, but I don't think so.

Mind.In.A.Box

Awww yeah. Mind.In.A.Box is an Austrian band that specializes in this dark electronic stuff. Their albums all have a full-blown story, featuring the character Black as the main as he loses himself to and escapes from the technology that is consuming the world.

I found these guys through my Pandora radio station for Neuroticfish, and was immediately taken in. I love their relentless beats and emotional-yet-mechanical vocals. There is so much skilled artistry in these songs it's amazing, and it's like their music is specifically designed for you to lose yourself in. Stalkers is probably my favorite song of theirs but here are a few that could compete for that title:

Hope you enjoy them too.

Niiice, that's one helluva proper bump if I do say so myself, Doc. Always stopping by with a handful of proper electronic tunes, saturating the overseas market for our own benefit.

It's been a good few weeks since I've last posted anything in the music forum, had to reload on new tunes and new inspirations, and over that time I've managed to stockpile a few tracks worthy of being posted in the ESP - Orgy Edition. No artists that I would consider new, but a few old favs dropping some new beats on my dome.

The legendary Polish Ambassador continues to grow, in both his music and his fan base, as he was named by Unitz (The go to source for all underground electronic music) one of 8 electronic artists breaking out onto the scene this year, he's got summer festival gigs galore, and has toured the country twice over this year. Even ad the Polish name continues to grow the music still stays close to his heart as he continues to shower his supporters with free original beats and remixes that are better than the originals.

His most recent release covers a legendary 80's anthem by Sir George Michael, and like the Robo B Boys, the Polish just kills it. Reverting back to the most primitive Polish beats, he manages to pump all kinds of new life into this classic 80's anthem... and above it all this track is free to the touch, so just follow the link provided by The Polish Ambassador in the youtube video and snag yourself a copy.

George Michael - Careless Whisper (The Polish Ambassador Remix)​

An unfortunately stressful morning has led me here, so I'll post a few jams, smoke me a bowl, and chillax a bit while we indulge in this electronic wonder land.

I've been waiting to post these tracks for a couple weeks now, and the stars have finally aligned, the waters been boiled, and the shit has been flushed, so without further adieu I bring you the new electro infused STS9 EP.

...Just took a hit, so your going to have to bare with my thoughts a little bit longer before we hit the music....

So I'm pretty sure I've yet to post any STS9 in this thread, though if you remember the trip-hop thread that TB created many moons ago you're already gonna be ahead of the curve. That trip hop thread featured some older STS9 tunes, and to say there style has changed over the years would be a drastic understatement. They started off pretty much as a festival jam band, all live instrumentals with light electronic influences; and like aids, the electronic influences spread to there other white blood cells and more and more electronic influences where infused over time. Now that takes us to the present day, our aids patient is essentially dead, or at least deformed beyond the point of recognition.

The new STS9 style is just pure electronic goodness, it's funky, it's fresh, it's unique, and it still features live instruments; though you'd probably never know it. The production on this EP is far and beyond better than anything they've previously done and the synth love shown in a few of these tracks would make The Polish Ambassador proud. In my opinion this is the best produced sound yet by STS9 and I'm beyond stoked for the full length to drop, hopefully pretty soon. So now for real this time, without further adieu, my favorite tracks of the new STS9 EP.

STS9 (Sound Tribe Sector 9) - Golden Gate - When The Dust Settles EP​

This track right here is easily my favorite off the EP, so much good stuff packed into this five minute track that I know you'll be craving seconds. This being the first real electronic release from STS9 I can really here some of the influences the picked up on, most notably The Glitch Mob, and perhaps even some influence from a local artist and fellow employee at 1320 records, TPA son, but you already knew that.

STS9 - Scheme - When the Dust Settles EP​

Another killer track right here, and as much as I love the track Golden Gate, this one is definitely a close second. The beat is what the kids refer to as a brain melter, or perhaps even some supahotfiya, if you will; and is that a vocoder I hear, I believe it is. These are the tracks dreams are made of, then crushed when the track ends and your thrown back into the cold hard reality that is the real world.

Good stuff, enjoy!

Emancipator - Ares (Big Gigantic Remix)

I picked this new track from Big Gigantic up yesterday after generously being altered by their facebook page, thank god social networking is good for something.

So obviously this is a remix track, the artist being remixed, Emancipator, is an electronic triphop/IDM/downtempo producer who specializes in deep, well composed tunes with more layers than a celebrity wedding cake; and Big Gigantic, well if you don't know go and educate yourself, because I've done enough of that over the years.

There's some light Dubstep influences in this track, not enough Dubstep to get Armbars panty's in a wod; but just enough to get him a little chaffed. The production is what you'd expect from Big Gigantic, and the sexophone... I mean saxophone is as smooth as ever. I've heard rumors about a new release coming out sometime this summer, and I can;t wait to see what they've got up their sleeves.

What is good in the electronic hood my robotic brethren? Somebody needs to hook me up with some funky futuristic sounds, it's the only way I can refuel my rocket ship and return to my home planet weedaria!

Until then, I'll be forced to share the intergalactic sounds I've come across on your home planet, and your in luck; because I recently picked up a new album filled with such futuristic funk and I'm in the mood to share.

His earth name is Bluetech, but some of us on planet Weedaria refer to him as God. He's been unofficially refueling rocket ships across the galaxy since the dawn of the new millenium.

Bluetech - Emerald Epiphytes - Rainforest Reverberation​

A continuous mix of songs making the lightyears pass by like seconds, and not only a provider of rocket fuel; but also a savior to planet earths rainforests, as 100% of all the poceeds are generously being donated to make the planet we live on a better place for all living organisms.

Good music, better cause. Enjoyski!

2cf7cep.jpg
ANALOGMONKS
Analogmonks, a Russian duo, created in 2008, are adepts of classic electronica music genre, which can be described as a postmodern salute to dance music groups of the nineties – pioneers of big beat, techno, rave and breakbeat.
The musicians, Serge „bigtune‟ Lebedev and Constantine „kost_n_kost‟ Poznekov, met in 2006 at the record studio during the work on a single of Moscow hardcore band ##### (5diez).
At that time Constantine was responsible for the electronic sound in ##### and have been simultaneously working for the advancement of his solo project – kost_n_kost. after he left the band, he gave himself up entirely to the electronic music, worked on creation of his own compositions and mixes, exploring new instruments, inventing unique musical moves, acting as a DJ in Moscow clubs.
Bigtune, a son of a famous in jazz circles trombonist Vladimir Lebedev, occupied himself with music at the home studio, and very much enjoyed it, perfecting his skills of keyboard player and electronic musician. However, Serge had never released his compositions to a wide audience.
A chance meeting of the musicians resulted in a new electronic project, where the courageous ideas, their qualified and skillfully realization, give life to the vigorous, sensual and energetic music. using analog and digital synthesizers, as well as “live” instruments, analogmonks duo create an impetuous sound, where interesting melodious lines weave with the non-standard arrangements.

DOWNLOAD EP -----]

official site: http://www.analogmonks.com/
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/analogmonks
soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/analogmonks
lastfm: http://www.last.fm/music/AnalogMonks?ac=analogm
twitter: http://twitter.com/analogmonks

Just picked up FlyLo's Cosmogramma album (I know I'm a bit behind on the times, shut up) and it's pretty damn awesome. Easily my favorite track is Do The Astral Plane. It seems like for this album he didn't go with the awkward breaks like I originally first heard with his tracks. I think that was about the only thing that I ever so slightly disliked, and that's mostly to me being a person that needs to keep a beat to the track. Regardless, this album has definitely become a mainstay for the chill out playlist, alongside my usual smooth jazz, trance, trip hop etc.

The next album I'm checking out right now actually deserves to be in the dubstep thread. Irregardless, Bassnectar's Wildstyle EP is pretty damn entertaining, currently jamming to Fun With Synthesizers right now. Apparently if you play Fun With Synthesizers and Fun With Backwards at the exact same time, well it's ridiculously awesome. Give it a try:

Sonically induced insanity.

SSC, hook me up with suggestions homie, I need to expand the music collection since hip hop has been dragging like all hell as of late.

Dude, you just blew my mind with that Bassnectar knowledge, I checked my digital copy of the ep and realized it didn't come with the track Fun With Backwards, but luckily It's available as a free download; but without that post I would've gone on the rest of my life without realizing I was missing a track on my Bassnectar Ep.

So I think I have something you might like Ty. I picked up this album by Dirty Art Club a few month back, it's pretty much trip hop/ downtempo with some smooth sampling. I had never heard of them before this album, but damn, I was impressed.

These three tracks will give you a pretty good feel for the album, it's the perfect combination of trip hop and downtempo, easily the best late night chill album I've heard this year.

Well, I've followed this thread for months, discovered some sick new beats and artists, and decided it was time I throw in a couple of electronic shizz.

Firstly, I bring you to Madeon. This is a 17, I repeat 17 year old kid, and he has already got an incredible hold on making music, electronic music. When I heard he was 17, I wasn't expecting what was about to hit me. It was just some of the smoothest flowing electronic music I've ever heard. Each song had many elements and they were just perfect together. It all went together seamlessly. So without further ado, this is Madeon.

[YOUTUBE]Dmc8AhGskLs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0eT8KUy98w0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lTx3G6h2xyA[/YOUTUBE]​

3 sweet songs right there, made even more amazing by the fact he's 17. Madeon is a guy to watch for the future, as if he keeps it up, he could be simply spectacular.

Next up on the adgenda: Digitalism.

Here we go again, Ladies and Gents, I give you Digitalism.

Digitalism is a German duo consisting of Jens "Jence" Moelle and İsmail "Isi" Tüfekçi. They formed in 3004 and have released two studio albums, "Idealism" and "I love you dude" They listed Daft Punk as one of their influences.

First up, "Idealism". I loved this album. It just had so many songs where you sat there at first and said, "This is some trippy shit!” It's a bunch of fun to listen to. A few tracks have hints of Dubstep, but it's not overpowering and they balance the use of some heavy bass lines, with some lighter beats on synthesizers. There's a bit of dance, house, shades of Dub, and a whole load of electro fun to be listened to! Here's some of my favored one's, though there's many more that a worth a listen. I kept it to 3 videos, but the track "Pogo" was next in line if you like what you here!

[YOUTUBE]NGI_UA18RsI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SKKWXmKebwk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]CQ2rciqO7_Y[/YOUTUBE]

Now to "I love you dude". Most of the stuff on this was more light, fun and housealicious and less heavy bass and such. You can see the influences of Daft Punk in parts of the album. I call it myself more "happy" electronic music. It's different to the album Idealism, but it shows the talents of this German duo to evolve and change their style, which made duo's such as Daft Punk, one of their influences, so popular.

[YOUTUBE]xymjDyGIvQ4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PISQNvg1Kmw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qzmuKUJXTQk[/YOUTUBE]

There’s 3 of my favorites on the album. There's other good one’s on it again, if you like what you heard check the rest out. Now here's another good one that is on a special edition of their latest album, and it’s into the heavier style of Digitalism once more:

[YOUTUBE]fiUHmn1lLbs[/YOUTUBE]

I hope you enjoy! :)

Next on the adgenda: Daft Punk-ALIVE 2007 tour, mixes, and also, instead of just music, I'll be posting incredible light displays as DP concerts are visually spectacular along with the crazy electronic mixes. In the rare event you haven't heard of Daft Punk, check out one of the earlier pages, where Doc made an epic post with most of their best songs.

Mad love for Burnout, who's finally come out of the electronic closet to join the electronic orgy. I definitely enjoyed the Madeon, good stuff right there, and I've been a fan of Digitalism for a while now, Idealism is a great album all the way through and well worth the listen of any music fan, not just electronic.

I know it's been a good while since I've been in here, but as usual just because I haven't been posting doesn't mean I haven't been listening. I've got plenty of new sounds to share, but for today's post I was inspired by a release I didn't see coming; and that release was by Bassnectar, an artist who I've yet to cover in the Electronic Orgy. Though, if you've been following my posts in the dubstep thread you'll already be ahead of the curve.

The base of all Bassnectars music is electronic, no doubt about it; but there's no way to confine him to one electronic genre. His music ranges from downtempo to dubstep and everything in between, his most recent albums before this one where definitely more dubstep heavy, with it's mainstream emergence and all; but this album is "vintage" Bassnectar, big whomps, intelligent beats, unique samples, and funky rhythms.

Here's a freebie that was released about a month ago in anticipation of the new album.

Bassnectar - Upside Down (Radio Edit)​

This one is more on the dubstep side of things; but I wouldn't go as far as to actually call it a dubstep track.

Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnectar Remix)​

Everyone on youtube seems to think this is dubstep as well, yeah, it's not. Dubstep going mainstream is just absolutely destroying the genre, other than a select few artists, everything with an electronic base is automatically considered dubstep by anyone and everyone who enjoys mainstream shit.

I'm still getting acquainted with the album, so I'll be back to post more once I have some legit favs off the album, until then enjoy.

Scratch that, I have a current favorite that was literally playing as I typed out that last sentence, this track is dope, and the old school 90's gangsta rap synth line just puts it over the top.

I'd agree with the point on Dubstep being the general term people use for electronic music. For example, With your friends (long drive) is in no way a Dubstep song, but people still think it is. Its turn people off electronic music from what I've seen in my school. The musically inadequate who have heard Dubstep, lambast all electronic music, considering it the same thing. Tis a shame. My method for people who want to know the difference between Dub and normal electronic music, if you can't hear; "wob wob wob" or a variation of that, it's not Dubstep.

Now, Daft Punk Alive 2007 coming up. Again, if for some reason you’re not familiar with Daft Punk, go back to page 3 thereabouts, and Doc posted all their best music. Their a French duo on the house/electronic scene since the mid-nineties. They first raised eyebrows with their first major album, Homework, followed by Discovery, followed by Human After All. Each album changed from the previous, but still keeping up the house/electronic genre. Human After All was hit and miss with some very repetitive stuff, and Daft Punk basically said the album was pretty average, saying the title did indeed speak for itself. Never the less, the Alive 2007 tour would be a time to fix Human after All’s slight repetitive nature, by mashing some of the hits together with song from their previous albums, Homework and Discovery. The album/tour pretty much showed that their songs just seemed like they were all made to be broke up one day, and put back together in new brilliant ways. I also promised the live footage of the songs, as Daft Punk put on what must be the most incredible lighting display ever. From the huge triangle the duo strut their magic in, to the large honeycomb grid and to all the other lighting, it’s amazing, and something to behold. . Let’s get too it, I’ll post my favorites, but there all good. BEWARE EXTREME FLASHING LIGHTS.

Around The World/Harder Better Faster Stronger:

[YOUTUBE]akLbkKWnjpg[/YOUTUBE]
Two of DP’s flagships songs right here, and man oh man, are they epic together. Using the same beats from the two songs at different stages, they added a new sound on top, which I struggle to describe due to my lack in equipment as such, however towards the end of the video it’s the prominent sound. As well, the lighting is insane, made me wish I old enough to get to their gig in Ireland in 2007.

Television Rules The Nation/Crescendolls:

[YOUTUBE]1ZHDjdV_WuI[/YOUTUBE]
Neither song was utterly amazing on its own to me, but it surprised many when the two came together. They combined effortlessly, from the bass of Television, to the very fun and bouncy Crescendolls. The lighting once more is good, and around 2:56 and the next few seconds has to be the greatest moment in music history, Period.

Aerodynamic/One More Time:

[YOUTUBE]KBQ3oVcV4YE&[/YOUTUBE]
Another two of DP’s better known songs. Again, they combine to a very fun track indeed. Aerodynamics gongs to start set’s the eerie tone, only to be interrupted by One more times fun house beats, before the greatest synthesizer’s solo in history kicks in. Then the two play along with each other, again, sounding like they were just meant to be mashed together.

Short Circuit/Face to Face:

[YOUTUBE]JhIOk964zUQ&[/YOUTUBE]
These are two songs that I didn’t really listen to too much on their own, but again, they combine into a really fun song that you could happily listen to on a playlist. A fantastic addition to the mix is the use of HBFS in the bass line in a funkier take on DP’s classic that is HBFS.

Da Funk/Daftenddireckt:

[YOUTUBE]HlpTo9ndMY0&[/YOUTUBE]
Well what is to be said for this? Simply, Its right to leave Bass alone, when Bass shouldn't be touched, and that's just what DP did. Da Funk has one of the sickest bass lines. It’s a funky mess and DP left large portions of it unchanged, which is nice to hear among other mixes where there isn’t huge amounts of original songs playing for a long length of time. The main focus here is Da Funk, as Daftenddireckt is just there spice things up a bit. Truly a sweet track.

I’ll leave it at that, next in line would have been Robot Rock/Oh Yeah if you like what you have heard. Again, if you haven’t heard anything belonging to Daft Punk, it might be safer to listen to the originals of all their work, from Homework to Discovery to Human after all, o fully appreciate the work and flawless brilliance it took to make the show that was ALIVE 2007.

Great Daft Punk Post Burnout, there's probably not an electronic music fan out there that hasn't been inspired by DP at some point in there lives. I've said it many times before, Around The World planted the seeds many years ago, an all time great that'll always be one of my favs.

It's definitely gets annoying listen to uneducated music fans labeling everything in the same genre, and electronic based music has never been able to shake that stigma. I mean, up until about a year ago everything electronic over the last 30 years was considered "techno" by the average music fan, now everything electronic based is considered "dubstep", it's always nice to see electronic music break the barriers of mainstream music; but damn it sucks when an enjoyable genre starts getting the "mainstream" treatment. I'm literally listening to "With Your Friends" as I type, not the long drive version, as I prefer the original; but there's absolutely nothing about that track that is considered dubstep.

Most dubstep today doesn't even resemble the dubstep scene of just three years ago, these days it's nothing more that a dick measuring contest with who can drop the loudest womp, and I'm not saying there's still not an abundance of good dubstep out there, but there's more crappy, uninspired dubstep than ever before which makes it less fun when searching for new dubstep artists. Even some of my old favorites have been bitten by the mainstream bug, bad collaborations with c level pop stars have ruined dubstep, not Borgore.... that's a dubstep joke right there.

That pretty much sums up my rant on dubstep for the time being, though I'm sure I missed a few points - Anyways, now for the reason I actually stopped by, and that's a delicious new Infected Mushroom single, which means hopefully a new full length on the horizon.

Infected Mushroom - Pink Nightmares​

I was hooked on the second listen, slightly different than there previous work, but that classic IM vibe is still ever preset, nobody combines electronic based music with rock/metal like IM, one of the best psy-trance groups out there, if not the best.

Time for another slice of the California life for ya'll, today I bring you an artist who hails from the southern regions of this fine state, though from a non so fine part of this state, of course I'm talking about the cesspool that is known as Los Angles. If it wasn't for all the great music coming out of these southern badlands we would have cast this part of Cali out to sea years ago.

Now I may have peppered a few of these tracks throughout these parts in the past, perhaps I've even posted a track or two in this thread, though I really can't be bothered to double check, and I do know that I haven't profiled this artist properly yet so you guys can just suck it up and take it like fucking men.

Anyways, as you can probably tell, my morning coffee hasn't quite kicked in yet and my bowl of destiny hasn't even been packed SO FUCK YOU, not really of course, I only keeeed. So let's get on with music already, today's artist spotlight shines bright on Slugabed, a one man producing machine combining elements of Dub/Glitch/Trip-Hop and even the taboo Dubstep; in fact, the lesser trained ear may confuse some of these tracks for dubstep, but please don't insult my intelligence and try claiming them as such.

Slugabed - Titans - Ultra Heat Treated EP

Here the closing number off his original five track ep that got me hooked in the first place, though the cunt rag who posted this video has classified it as Dubstep, what a fucking dumbass "it's got bass, it must be dubstep" AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Eat donkey dick ******. This track has harmony, melody, well thought out beats and no loops, NO FUCKING LOOPS and you classify this as Dubstep, why not just call it techno and finish the snuff film.

I'll be back later to finish this post with the new Slugabed tracks when I'm good and stoned and able to handle all the fucking stupidity in this world.

Looking through this thread, I'm surprised there isn't a full dedicational post to Skrillex, though in the Dubstep thread there's a few of his tracks, but Skrillex has had some sweet non-dub songs that deserve to be in this thread of glorified stickiness, I'll throw in some of his Dub tracks too, in case you haven't popped into the Dubstep thread.

I'll start with a track that more casual fans of Skrillex have just not heard of in my experiences with friends and so on. It's called: "Rock N' Roll (Take You To The Mountain)". It's an awesome track. It is Skrillex at his best combining electro house, some fidget house, and some nice drops. This song just symbolizes why I feel Skrillex is one of the best music producers out there that base many of their songs around a bass drop. Before the drop, unlike many mainstream artists who include a drop, it just doesn't suck balls. You rarely hear someone say; "Oh this song doesn't start till the drop" about Skrillex. His usual electro house beats and what not before drops are great, and it set's him apart from some of the mainstream crap recognized over here. It's all good with Sonny.

[YOUTUBE]iIyE3EDCigE&ob[/YOUTUBE]

Side note: I always wondered why SSC preferred the original of "With you, Friends", but I sat down and gave it a proper listen and it just blew my mind. Amazing stuff.

I was gonna make an electronic thread of my own, but then I noticed this one, saving me a bit of trouble (Thank you SSC!) and simply allowing me to get right to the point of posting.

As of late I've gotten a lot into dubstep, and there is a few artists that has stood out to me in specific, artists which I'm gonna share with you today, artists which as far as I'm aware have their main exposure through Itunes.

DJ Ephixa

DJ Ephixa was the first introduction to dubstep that I ever encountered, a DJ who has shown quite a bit of success in remixing some video game sounds, (Much like Stephen Walking, another Youtuber) most recently having done a few tracks from Zelda, one which I'm gonna share with you now;

[YOUTUBE]NU75uz0b8EU[/YOUTUBE]​

This also happens to be the first track I actually heard from Zelda, through the usage of another highly subscribed Youtuber by the name of Swifty (Youtube name: Johnsju) known for his World of Warcraft videos. This track also instantly introduced me to the world of dubstep, which grew to become a larger part of my playlist than before, especially considering the fact that I wasn't much of a Techno, Hardstyle or anything of eletronics fan, with exception of a rare bit of Vocal Trance or Easy Listening Trance.

Another great way to get a good listen on DJ Ephixa without having to search through numerous songs to check out what you like, and what sort of music Ephixa produces, would be through his (free to listen to, it's posted on Ephixa's own Youtube page mind you, so no copyright breaking or anything) mix tape called "The No Big Deal Mixtape" which is an approximitely 34 minute long album, posted below;

[YOUTUBE]fLb5H1EiHWw[/YOUTUBE]​

And I'd last recommend to give the entire album a listen before truly judging it, because trust me, there's a lot of varieties of dubstep in there, some might no appeal as much as the others.

Youtube Channel: [B]http://www.youtube.com/user/DjEphixa[/B]

Mt. Eden Dubstep

Through DJ Ephixa, as well as the above mentioned Youtuber Swifty, I quickly stumbled upon Mt. Eden Dubstep, and took a listen to a few of their tracks (Their, due to the fact that apparently, if you find it on Wikipedia, it's an empty article but refered to as a "music store specializing in dubstep".) and while a few of them doesn't do anything for me, there's most certainly some that absolutely blows me away. The first one I'm gonna introduce to you guys is;

[YOUTUBE]_Pyn87oJIlg[/YOUTUBE]​

It's a track which really gets you going, it has a quick beat, while still having a firm rhythm that serves well for getting pumped up, which is why I've certainly added this to my workout play list, and it has proved quite efficient in terms of getting me going.

Of course this is just one of many different tracks that Mt. Eden Dubstep have performed, and it's one of many different styles displayed by them, which is another thing I really like about them, due to the fact that as I'm gonna show you a little further down, they can produce a very firm, and very relaxing tune;

[YOUTUBE]uZnpikoHNWw[/YOUTUBE]​

Very very relaxing, and certainly has become something I'd rather sit and listen to than any of the easy listening trance I could ever encounter. And of course, for those who would like a bit of vocals to go with it, by all means drop by Youtube rapper None Like Joshua (http://www.youtube.com/user/NoneLikeJoshua), who is also rather known for working along with some of the Dubstep artists like DJ Ephixa and Mt. Eden, and yes he does take requests, and yes he did do a remix of the above posted song, with amazing deep lyrics if I may add.

By the way, Mt. Eden does have stuff on Itunes, if you're interested, the link should be in his Youtube channel description, which will be posted below. Sadly I couldn't find any sort of mixtape on their Youtube channel, so this is one where you're gonna have to do a bit of work to check out all of their stuff.

Youtube Channel: [B]http://www.youtube.com/user/MtEdenDnB08[/B]

Maklibek

This is a guy who I haven't taken the opportunity to check out too much from, however I've taken the time to listen to just a little bit of the guys stuff, and some of it is actually pretty decent, not something I'd favorite over DJ Ephixa or Mt. Eden Dubstep, however it's something I would definitely recommend giving a listen. The first song I encountered from this guy is the following;

[YOUTUBE]iQz2tMsFDm0[/YOUTUBE]​

A little more for the 'tolerant' electronic guys, some might go mad from it, and I wouldn't blame you, the tune can get pretty annoying after a while if you ask me. However for one or two replays, it's certainly not that bad if you ask me.

There's not a whole lot I can say or link from this guy due to my lack of really getting into his music, however I thought I would throw it out there for those who might be interested in checking out more.

Youtube channel: [B]http://www.youtube.com/user/maklibek[/B]

Hope you guys like some of the stuff.

First off, just gotta shout out to my man Ferbasauce for bringing it to the fucking table, I absolutely love having other people besides myself posting up in this biatch, especially with the quality Ferbs brings to the table.

Today is a pretty good day in music for me, The Polish Ambassador released a remix/compilation/B-sides album today that is absolutely off the charts, better than expected honestly; and not only that, but Vibesquad dropped a fresh seven track ep that I'm jamming to right now, all kinds of funky bass innovations, really good stuff. Unfortunately I'm the primary uploader of both these artists, and I've only gotten around to uploading one track so far, so until then it's gonna have to hold everyone over.

The Polish Ambassador - Rising In the Wake of Supernova (Phutureprimitive Remix) - Future, Sex, Computers (Remixes and B-sides)​

This track was my favorite of the remixes, it's a great combination of all kinds of electronic influences, Phutureprimitive was a classic downtempo/dub artist who recently tried his hand at dubstep and he certainly brings a unique and captivating remix to the table here.

I promised SSC to return to this thread, and after a lot of Dubstep listening, I therefore return with more delicious (As one of my friends calls it) wub wub wuuubstep. Do take note that there might appear other genres in this post as well.

UKFDubstep

Now, looking this username up on Youtube will give you a large channel with various artist names, but as the name indicates, it's all in the name of dubstep, and trust me, I've been going over a few of the songs that they have made, specifically some that was either recommended for me, or remixes of songs I knew. I'll bring to you the first introduction I had to this channel.

[YOUTUBE]7cxgao2rYZw[/YOUTUBE]

A great female voice to set up a pretty kick ass beat, what more could you possibly ask for? It has a bit of party and build-up over it, which definitely gives this song a nice flow that can definitely be used for preparation for a night out, if I may say so myself.

[YOUTUBE]IUGzY-ihqWc[/YOUTUBE]

Now this is definitely different, it's much more sooth, a little dark flavored as well you might say. The original song is kinda dark as well, and with the dubstep remix brought to us by Zeds Dead, it definitely completes this song perfectly. This serves very nicely for just a bit of relaxing dubstep.

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/UKFDubstep

Mt Eden Dubstep

Once again, more music from Mt Eden Dubstep, posted below is a song I stumbled upon a good while ago, it has a great slow pace with a popular mainstream song mixed into it. Top that off with the fact that the video (Done by youtube user: http://www.youtube.com/user/Patryk737, check out his other videos, dude got talent!) is pretty well done, and definitely gives a nice flow to the song when visuals are put into it.

[YOUTUBE]Zlz3mv2Ud2I[/YOUTUBE]

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MtEdenDnB08

Arion

Now this is one of the artists I've only really stumbled upon when I've checked out stuff from the "Monstercat" albums (Which can be found on Itunes, as well as tracks released on the CD which can be found at Youtube user: http://www.youtube.com/user/MonstercatMedia). First part of the song isn't really my taste, but at 0:30 it turns into an epic track, so don't be discouraged to begin with.

[YOUTUBE]7k4wT0FIURU[/YOUTUBE]

As well as I just (this very moment) stumbled upon another cool track while checking out Arions Youtube channel (Link down below).

[YOUTUBE]9BJhNsOBing[/YOUTUBE]

A nice track with a great flow that truly displays a little bit of the "wubstep" mentioned above. On top of that it gets a nice smooth flow towards the last half of the song. (about 2 minutes in).

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialArionMusicTV

More to come with time, but for now, do enjoy.

First and foremost, I'm expecting the new name change to do wonders for thread traffic, somewhere on the scale between a magnet and a windowless white van with candy, lots of candy.

Secondly, gotta give it up to Ferb for coming through with more dubstep magic. I've got a good load of new dubstep, some of which I'll actually be sharing in this post; but it keeps reminding me that I need to bump ye old dubstep thread.

Alright, now onto business, as I promised in my last post, I'd bring a few more of the latest Polish Ambassador tracks off his latest album, and that is what I shall do.

So this first track is one of thee original tracks off the latest TPA album, all the rest are remixes from the album before this one, and in my humble opinion this remix album is actually better that the original. I believe I posted this one in a Doc's thread a couple weeks back so there's at least one person already familiar with this track, but for everyone else, here it is.

The Polish Ambassador - Concubot Pt.2 - Future, Sex, Computers (Remixes and B-sides)​

... and now I have to cut my post short, some unexpected business to attend to, I'll finish this shit eventually, until then just keep playing this awesome track on repeat, it'll only keep getting better.

It's time to show this thread a little love again (I'm sorry SSC, today won't be stuff from the Dubstep genre!), this time with some good chill trance / easy listening tunes.

Arksun

[YOUTUBE]e4nHhkf4ixg&ob=av2n[/YOUTUBE]​

Now first off I'd like to note that this song is a remix, the original is muuuuch more chill, and can be found right here:

[YOUTUBE]kIA2fFiy9ac[/YOUTUBE]​

10 minutes of pure relaxation on a completely different level. This song is one I was originally introduced to by a Swedish friend of mine who listens to this type of stuff all the time, great music taste, and his taste is generally some of which I will be letting you guys in on today. Either way, Arksun is a freelance music artist, who's primary genres are trance, ambient music, a bit of progressive and some chillout, and boy is this guy skilled at it, having some pretty great tracks to either kick it to, or completely daze off to.

However, the first video posted is a remix by Armin Van Buuren, a very successful trance artist, of whom I will also be sharing a few tracks of today, he often can be found performing online at Digitally Imported FM with his "A State of Trance" show, which I can highly recommend tuning into if you like some of his stuff.

Above & Beyond

[YOUTUBE]8JU2HjLR-ts[/YOUTUBE]​

This is by far one of my favorite electronic tracks ever, the singing voice, along with the mix is just a complete all-around combination of chill and awesomeness mixed into 8 minutes of pure win.

Above and Beyond is one of the bigger Trance acts in the world, having multiple top 10 rankings in terms of being the best DJ's in the world, and their music proves exactly why, having produced great music for over 10 years, resulting in 3 studio albums, 2 remix albums and a multitude of compilation albums. Above and Beyond just like Armin has their own weekly radio show called Trance Around the World, which is yet another show I can heavily recommend checking out.

Another track of theirs, which happens to be the first track I heard from them:

[YOUTUBE]nvCo55lKOHE[/YOUTUBE]​

There's also a normal version of this mind you, which is incredibly chill, in case you're not much into the club mix.

Their Youtube channel can be found in the following link: http://www.youtube.com/aboveandbeyond

Armin Van Buuren

I promised we'd get back to this guy, and here we are!

I honestly have to admit that I have no idea what track I would want to link for this guy, mostly because he has a lot of great stuff, and I have yet to get through half of it. However, I will give you a taste of the track I decided to listen to at this moment posting this:

[YOUTUBE]rG_gQGCLohg&[/YOUTUBE]​

No, the start isn't how it sounds, don't worry (Yeah, it's not really getting to me, however the actual song is).

His channel features a lot of remixed stuff with contributions from other artists, as well as some of his own stuff, all of which can be checked out in the following link: http://www.youtube.com/user/armindrecordings

Enjoy!

I still have no idea how to upload a video on here, but one techno band I really enjoy is a band called Brooklyn Bounce. They are a feel good, party hard, jump up and down group. This is one of my favorite songs by them it is called Born to bounce. Here is the link to the video since I suck at life and can't figure out how to make the video show up.

If you have a system and can play this on it I would try it out. You can defiantly feel the bass.

I would also have to Mindless Self Indulgence is another good techno, rock type band. They have a unique sound to them and I am only going to put one link since I don't know how to post a video it called Bitches.

This is a pretty good song check it out. You may or may not like it.

All right I figured it was time to make my mark on this thread with a band I literally started listening to 5 minutes ago Orbital

I started listening to Electronic music with daft punk and I fell in love with it. Every once in a while I'll type in a genre I like into Youtube and just go nuts and listen to random songs for a while to see what i like. When I typed in Electronica into Youtube these guys where one of the first to pop up and the song that did was this one.

[YOUTUBE]q25Zx6B5HJA[/YOUTUBE]​

I like this song a lot so I went and listened to the YT mix they have and everything i heard so far is good. It's amazing that 2 guys can put out such good music. Now because I'm listening to their YT mix and they have 100 sings on said mix I'll be listening to them for a while. I'm sure I'll post more of their songs as I listen to them because I plan on listening to them all. I'll also post more Electronica bands I find on YT. For now here's the next 4 songs on the mix

[YOUTUBE]bV-hSgL1R74[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]5HNtsdtnBfk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]4xc2eNFFvzs[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]-H_o6ncUz3g[/YOUTUBE]​

Great stuff, i need to browse YT more often

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back