**Merged** Raw Supplemental Draft - Discuss ALL PICKS Here!!

Sheamus to SD! Now ThatS more like it! coulda ended Raw this way instead of Cena,s "Hey kids ,Im leaving,,,No Im not ahaaahaahaaa!".If anything it woulda left OnE MorE DrafT open,Its a new thread in itself as to who it coulda been.
I leave that to you,we all think so and so shoulda changed brands & personally though SD got the lions share,Raw is still more top heavier,SD coulda done with a couple more main eventers,then again,if everybody whose rumoured to be retiring/leaving,does sO, (currently a rostersworth in itself) both brands Mid/lower carders better get ready to step up.Interesting times ahead if nothing else.

I don't see SD! w/o a World Title because it defeats the purpose of bringing a guy like Orton over. If they are supposed to be separate brands as advertised, then they have to each have a world title. Just my opinion

Two world titles on one show is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. It's already a stretch having too "world" titles in the WWE but both is one show wouldn't work. The Drafts are always subject to change anyways. I'm sure WWE already has a plan for keeping 1 world title and 1 midcard title on each brand.

So today in the supplemental Draft Beth Phoenix was drafted to Raw as the 29th pick...This puzzles me
Now the divas on Raw consist of The Bellas,Maryse,Melina,Eve,Kelly Kelly and Beth
With the draft any possible competition is now on smackdown

Now I know everyone is thinking theres always melina but she has been irrelevant for quite some time and none of the other divas are anywhere near beths level. Based of her graphic Kharma Kong seem poised to debut on smackdown so why was Beth moved to Raw???

What are your thoughts??? (Please Be respectful this is the first thread ive created)

Man, you kids are so dumb. You act as if this is the first time this has happened. Christian will win the world heavy weight championship. Either Sheamus or Wade will lose their belt on the upcoming smackdown or raw.

For a few weeks to make things different you might see Raw have the top titles and Smackdown the mid titles, but it wont last long. Normal service will be resumed before long.

So glad Sheamus got moved to Smackdown. That show really lacks heels and this will hopefully see him pushed back into the main event picture. Barrett and Rhodes can also step up now. Smackdown has always been the show to establish stars so this is their chance to shine.

What competition? Well, last night we saw the 3rd and final vignette video of Awesome Kong A.K.A. Kharma so there is your answer. Sin Cara is the new guy on S.D. and Kharma will be the new girl on Raw. I see those two feuding for a while but not before Kharma debuts and destroys Brie Bella xD

Is that even a match?

Maybe del Rio is gonna take the world title and give raw both world titles while SD gets the two mid card titles..

No, that was just a suggestion. Considering that Kofi and Wade are feuding for the IC championship, the writers should go for it. (though it may be too late now)

Thats my issue Kong (kharma)she'd run through the divas on Raw within a matter of weeks and a Beth feud would happen before the summer is over which would be a bad move id rather see it at mania. I would rather have Kharma on Raw dominate there go to smackdown dominate there and then clash with Beth at Mania. Thats why I think beth should have stayed on smackdown. There would be more time and build up so the two could clash at mania.

Jack Swagger
I have no idea whether he works better as a heel or face, mainly because I haven't seen him as a face. However, he has the size and skill to run over several opponents. However, in the end, I think he's just another potential opponent for Cena to dominate, like a few other heels who are now on Raw.

Drew McIntyre
I can see this going somewhere. I'm not a big fan of his, but Vince was in love with the guy at one point, and I don't think that just goes away. He could do some main-eventing, and possibly end up as another obstacle for Cena to overcome (again).

Tyler Reks
I'm guessing, at some point, he gets a push as a monster heel. I'm not saying I like the idea, but it's definitely possible (just look at the guy). If so, I'm sure Cena FU's him into the unemployment line.

I don't see much coming to Raw, outside of a few heels for Cena to run over. Nothing wrong with that, if you're a Cena fan. He needs fresh opponents, seeing he and Rock aren't meeting for close to a year. Could be interesting to see how this all plays out, especially when you toss Del Rio, CM Punk, Big Show (heel turn?), Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, and Miz into the mix. WOW, that's a lot of heel options for Cena, actually.

WWE Draft & Supplemental Draft 2011
- Things have really shaken up in the WWE, lets take a look.

To Smackdown:
Randy Orton - Smackdown's in need of a new babyface to take Edge's spot, Randy Orton will fill that void. Great to see the Viper in a new environmental and alot of new fresh feuds. Orton has been on Raw for too long and he actually launced his main event status on Smackdown in 2005.
Sin Cara - It's good to see Sin Cara on Smackdown, he will be able to develop more on Smackdown, Raw is focused too much on the main event & entertainment. Smackdown is where the action is at. I can see great feuds with Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Ted DiBiase, matches with Tyson Kidd would be amazing, Justin Gabriel.
Mark Henry - He's officially a heel. I believe him more as a heel, his face run was fresh, but its stale. Looking forward to see what heel monster Mark Henry can do on Smackdown. I see a potentional Kane feud.
Daniel Bryan - OMG! Great pick! Bryan is just full of talent, and seeing Bryan on Smackdown, brings me back in the days of Beniot on Smackdown. Beniot was a guy who gave quality matches on Smackdown television everyweek and Smackdown is the official place for Mr. Daniel Bryan! Intercontinental Champ for sure.
Great Khali - Khali has just been doing nothing on Raw. Going back to Smackdown where he debuted, he should be turned heel again, like Henry his face turn is stale.
Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso's - The Uso's need to be on Smackdown. Raw is no place for them. Smackdown will help them develop as tag team wrestlers. They'll have more television time on Smackdown! I see a possible feud with Caylon Croft & Trent Barretta, this is gonna be awesome!
Alicia Fox - Really? Lol Alicia Fox hasn't done anything significant, Raw is making way for Kharma! So Alicia is better off on Smackdown then.
William Regal - Regal's on Smackdown! I'm actually thrilled for this move. Was he even seen on Raw? Smackdown's a great place for Regal. A possible feud with Daniel Bryan? :O Daniel Bryan vs. William Regal would be the greatest wrestling match since a long time ago. Epic 20 minutes of PURE WRESTLING!
Yoshi Tatsu - He can have some great matches with Tyson Kidd, Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, this is a good move, we could actually see him on televion now.
Ted DiBiase - DiBiase is off to a fresh start, Raw was no place for him. Great to see him on Smackdown and it'll help him gain character just like what it has done with Cody Rhodes. I hope this is a new beginning for Ted.
Tyson Kidd - Good to be on Smackdown. He can finally showcase his talent & his abilities. Tyson Kidd will be a delight to watch on television. Another great pick for Smackdown.
Tamina - Possible manager for the Uso's again? Will she fix the woman's division on Smackdown? She can actually wrestle, kick the crap out of LayCool.
Alex Riley - Breaking up with The Miz is Riley's best move. He won't win any titles being Miz's lakey! Riley has an impressive moveset, alot of possible feuds for this young superstar. Smackdown is the place.
Sheamus - King Sheamus is on Smackdown. Do I smell an Undertaker vs. Sheamus feud? This could be could, but isn't he United States Champion? So does this mean the U.S & Intercontinental Title is on Smackdown?

To Raw:
Rey Mysterio - A change in environment is good for Mysterio. He was too stale on Smackdown, lets see what he can do on Monday nights. We'll most likely see him everyweek, tons of possible feuds.
Big Show - He's back on RAW! What does this mean for the tag team titles? Big Show is over as a face, it's working so lets see how this will go on Raw.
Alberto Del Rio - This is his destiny, lol. Well Del Rio is officially on Raw, I sense a Del Rio vs. Cena at Summerslam, according to several sources. He can do alot on Raw.
Jack Swagger - Swagger's on Raw, he'll probably be a big contender in the midcard. Lets see if they take Swagger serious anymore.
Kelly Kelly - We get to see Kelly Kelly on Mondays! Nothing really significant. She'll be in the divas matches everyweek, not really much for her. Kharma is coming soon!
JTG - Turn him heel & ally him with R-Truth. They can both complain how they both rap and dance for the crowd and it hasn't gotten them anywhere. This could be pretty awesome.
Drew McIntyre - He's on Raw now! The Chosen One! Let's see what he can do, his wrestling skills are terrific, mid card title contender for sure.
Natayla - Great feuds with Kharma and Beth Phoenix, Melina. This is a good move.
Chris Masters - Masters is on Raw again, maybe he can be a serious wrestling now, no more tity dances.
Kofi Kingston - Kofi can be relevant again! Make him midcard title champ. Or even upper mid card into main event. Raw is the place where Kofi almost achieved full success, let's see what happens.
Tyler Reks - Reks can be Raw's new monster heel. This could be interesting.
Beth Phoenix - Epic feud with Kharma. Diva's title, hands down Hogan vs. Andre (Divas Version)

Are people really that optimistic about Beth on Raw? She's healthy and have only been on SD a handful of times since that tables match in December. She's also boring and doesn't even try to do something outside of chucking someone half her muscle mass around.

I still think most of Raw's picks won't make it past the chopping block. Four of them are Superstars regulars on SD (the B show).

Okso I'm mad comfused so now Barrett and sheqmus are on a roster together both us and interercontia al champs. And both have no match at extreme rules so what will happen now on RAW will raw lose it's mid card championship

Also I'm thrilled with HAWKINS comin over to raw because I hope this leads to the formation of Ryder and Hawkins again and will somehow fix the tag tem divisio
:lmao:

This draft didnt do a whole lot for me. In my opinion the most important moves are Drew McIntyre to Raw(where he will most likely turn face) and Sheamus to Smackdown. Sheamus needs a change of scenery and a feud with Barrett ending in a title vs title match would be the best option.With D Mac I would like to see him continue to pursue Kelly Kelly and become a sort of a gentleman warrior who protects Kelly and turn into a fan fav face. I really want to see him break out of his shell and become the superstar that he is promised to be and I dont see that happening without a turn or new heel gimmick.

Ok, quick thoughts about the most relevants RAW drafts:

Jack Swagger: This may be interesting. If the rumours are true and Swagger is going face, well I just don't see him as a face. However it isn't like he is the greatest and most interesting heel out there. I just hope he isn't going face, I'm not sure why but I don't see him as a face at all. Anyway, this has potential, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Drew Mcintyre: I'm not sure, atually I don't know what the E is going to with this man right here, but for some reason I like the idea of him being on RAW. I doubt he will become a big time player, yet I can totally see him a see really solid mid card guy instead of SD!'s jobber. I have a good feeling about this one.

Big Show: How many tiems can Big Show go from one show to another? I think that every single year Show is drafted. And just like every single year, I don't think is gonna changa a damn thing about him. However I do see him having a better career/character on SD! than on RAW.

Rey Mysterio: I always saw Rey as a SD! guy. I remember tht some year he was on RAW, he wasn't completely relevant. He did some interesting things but it wasn't the same. This year I don't see a change at all.

Overall, RAW doesn't have any real big nor shocking draft this year. His midcard had a little movement but that doesn't mean a good nor a bad thing. It just a change.

Kelly Kelly & Beth Phoenix- Divas. Don't care.

Chris Masters, Curt Hawkins, & JTG- These guys were jobbers on Smackdown, why should I expect them to be any different on Raw? With the exception of maybe Masters, I see no real potential in any of these guys.

Tyler Reks- I should probably lump him in with the jobbers group, but with his look and awesome finisher in tow, I see a lot of potential in this guy. I'm kind of hoping we see a little more of him on Raw.

Jack Swagger- Another heel gone from Smackdown and another pick I just don't get. What is he going to do on Raw? There are a lot better heels on Raw in front of him and unless he turns face, I don't expect a lot from this.

Kofi Kingston- I guess JoMo needed a friend. I see a lot of potential feuds here with the likes of Truth and Punk, but there is no way he elevates himself further up the card on Raw.

Drew McIntyre- I love Drew McIntyre, but I'm afraid that he'll just continue to dwindle away here. He had some potential feuds on Smackdown with Christian and Orton, but what's he going to do on Raw? He's already feuded with Kofi and Morrison, I don't see him being near ready to fuck with Cena, what else is he going to do? I don't think I like this one.

All in all, I think Raw's Supplemental Draft was very mediocre. I really don't see a whole lot of good coming from these selections.

Now that both Mid card titles are on Smackdown I would assume another title match will be added before Extreme Rules Possibly Sheamus vs Kofi or Wade Barrett vs Kofi with Kofi taking the strap back to Monday Nights. Unless this was set up to do a unification between the two which I disagree with. They're needs to be two midcard titles otherwise you have alot of guys with nothing to do.

Swagger Good, he was already appearing more on Raw than SD anyway with him being associated with Cole so you may as well make it official. Should be a good move, I would love to see him turn on Cole and get a good face run, give him a big patriotic american hero gimmick and couple that with the fact he turned on the most over heel in the WWE (Cole) and he could be over huge. Combine that with his ring skills and you have something good on your hands.

Kofi: Thank god, he needed a change of scenery in the worst way. I really like Kofi so I hope that he gets put into an actual feud instead of just having random matches like he has been recently on SD. I would love a feud between him and Punk or Del Rio.

Drew: Not sure on this one, SD is desperately in need of quality heels and Raw is full of them. With the likes of Miz, ADR, Punk, Ziggler and now Truth all ahead of him in the pecking order what has he got to do? He has already feuded with Kofi and JoMo, no way is he going to be anywhere near fucking with Cena so who else is there? I guess he could feud with Rey but I see (and would much prefer) a fued between him and Ziggler in the near future.

What is the point of having the Draft being televised and the Supplemental Draft online.

I used to enjoy it when it was first introduced, but why bother now. I make it that there are 56 wrestlers on the roster. (from wwe.com's roster page). This year, there was 22 draft picks. 22 wrestlers switched brands. That's almost half of the entire WWE roster.

Wouldnt it have been easier to say to the guys who actually stayed on their original brand .. you 8 are staying put, the rest are moving. So much more easier.

Jack Swagger: The All-American American is back on RAW! I'm a fan of Swags and this program with Cole, JR and King has given him plenty of TV time. He can talk and he can wrassle, probably won't be seeing him turn face whilst Cena is the top face but I'm sure he will be one of the top heels along with CM Punk.

Curt Hawkins: Probably the only other pick I could actually care about from the Supplemental Draft. I know the tag titles don't mean crap anymore but I'd love to see Hawkins and Ryder actually captivate themselves with something and reunite as a tag team. This could actually get them some TV time on the main show and win the tag titles from Show and Kane. WWWYKI!

Hate to say it, because I really do love the mid card titles, but I am not at all interested in RAW's mid carders/ upper mid carders :disappointed:. It's pretty much Smackdown's before the draft but with the exception of Barrett and Rhodes who carried the mid card IMO. Hoping Swags is in the main event scene because I do like RAW's main eventers.

Man raw is just way to stacked for everyone to have a good year they have most of the stars and the way drew, kofi, and swagger all went raw was dumb to me. Out of the three only one should have left Smackdown. The raw main event looks like this Miz, Cena, Del Rio, Punk, Show, Drew, Ziggler, Swagger, Morrison, Kofi, Rey, maybe triple h, and Truth. Thats basically 12 guys which i see someone having a bad 2011 because its no way they all get pushed. I kno guys like HHH, Show, and Rey may take a backseat but man raw is loaded.

Vince isn't messing around when he says he wants to 'Shake things up a bit'. He's pretty much mixed everything up to look quite different in certain areas... but not in the areas that are most important. Replace Orton with Mysterio and Sheamus with Del Rio and Raw's basically the same.

Smackdown will look different just because of Orton. I still hate that he's drafted to Smackdown. And fuck a bunch of Jack Swagger. Like we need more of him putting Jim Ross in an ankle lock. Real tough there, Swags. Put a REAL MAN's MAN in an ankle lock. And I don't mean William Regal. Well, I do actually. See what I did there?

Also, now both US and IC titles are on Smackdown. Something tells me one of them is going to RAW... or both major belts are coming to Raw and Smackdown will be designated the AAA to the Major Leagues with Orton as some sort of figure head. Now I'm talking out of my ass now.

Seriously though Daniel Bryan on Smackdown may not work quite as well as him being on Raw. Same goes for Kofi on Raw. I remember his mega push when he was on Raw.. then all of a sudden be moved from Jamaica to Ghana and lost his push. Maybe he should move back to Jamaica.

See how little I care about this Supplemental Draft? I can't even come up with anything worthy to say.

Cena/Del Rio will make a good rivalry... and Kingston feuding with Swagger would be kinda cool, too.

I said this in a different thread, and Ill say it again in this one. The Tag Team, IC, US and I think Diva belts do not belong to a specific show. Whomever holds one of these belts will continue to appear and have storylines on both shows. Shameus the current US belt holder, was previously property of RAW has been appearing on Smackdown since he won the US belt. Same goes for Barrett and his IC belt; property of Smackdown, has been appearing on RAW since he won the belt.

On the topic of dropping the two mainbelts on RAW. This almost happened a couple years ago, anyone remember? It was when Jericho and Big Show were tagging, then Big Show got drafted to RAW and then turned on Jericho because he was given a shot for the Heavyweight Belt (aka the Smackdown Belt). It was stated then that IF the Big Show should win he would appear on both shows BUT could only defend his title on Smackdown or against someone from the Smackdown roster. So Im pretty sure, IF ADR wins on Sunday, we can expect the same thing.

As for the Draft, Im a little worried Drew Mcintyre is going to fall through the cracks of RAW and never be heard from again.

Beth Phoenix getting drafted to RAW was a little obvious, but pleasant nonetheless. Im glad that theyre not gonna try to give us a cock and bull story about how the Bellas are going to be able to physically stand toe to toe with Kharma. I think Beth and Kharma feuding with each other can give the Diva division the jump start its been desperately needing and give the WWE universe a small taste of how the Knockouts Division used to work.

I know this is stupid and way too soon, but Im a little disappointed Rey and Sin Cara were drafted to opposite shows. I think if these two guys were to team up, they could bring some relevance back to the Tag Team belts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back