• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**MERGED** Miz Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPSRussia

Dark Match Winner
You don't like the Miz? Good. Then stop making new threads and just complain about him in here. We don't need 120 threads that criticize everything about him. Just keep it all in one thread... this thread.

His ringwork is sloppy at best, I don't see the hype about his mic work.

I've seem him botch more moves than I can count, they would of been better off putting the belt on Barrett, this just seems TNAish of WWE.

Even the Mizard of Oz looked better than the SCF, a knee to the head looks painful enough, but followed by a neckbreaker seems pretty legit, hell, The Cobra looks legit compared to the SCF...

Honestly, someone tell me what you see in The Miz?

I'm not hating, I just don't see what people see in him, they praise him to be the next Chris Jericho, and I have yet to see a promo or match where The Miz is anywhere near the level of Jericho.

He's awesome. Nuff said.

It seems he's just one of those Like em or hate em types. He's, to me, one of the biggest reasons to watch wwe, I like his personality, mic skills and how hard he's done to keep going despite no one thinking he'd last long when he first arrived. And SCF seems like it would hurt to me.

It's all in how you look at it.....

A lot of people love his character. His cocky, arrogant attitude to a lot of people is very entertaining. His in-ring work is just average, but if he wrestle's against the Right people (Like daniel bryan) I can see him having great matches.

I am in no way a Miz mark, but I can see his appeal.

I don't hate him per se, but I just don't see the appeal in him. I do think he's quite the overly confident person and his reality-star gimmick is a bit played out. Now, granted, I can see that there are better out there, maybe Daniel Bryan with more substance and time served behind their resume. I know many will disagree with me, and that's okay. I also am on the side that I think that Barrett probably should've had the belt, but I'm sure he'll still get it in due time. That being said, Miz seems to just thrive on promos alone, and that only. Sure, his in-ring work is decent at best. But you can't necessarily rely on promos only to get you to the next level. That alone will not leave you the best legacy behind when you are ready to hang it up. Promos are good for a while, but WWE isn't just about your mic skills, there's a WRESTLING in that company logo as well. I'm not saying he's the worst in the company, but he's still far from the best. So I really think that I honestly feel like this isn't the right time for him, it would've been better for someone else. I know, many will disagree, but hey, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

I agree 100% and I've been saying it during this entire push. I have no idea what made the office decide to get behind him and make him one of the faces of WWE like they've been saying lately. I really cannot understand it, no hate or personal preference involved, I'm looking at it logically. I simply would not have that guy holding my championship belt if I ran a company. Oh well, not the first decision I haven't understood. I fully thought he was a good candidate for the first FAILED briefcase cash-in.

Ok Imagine not having control of your arms and falling face first on the floor. That would hurt me. The Miz may not be the best. B ut the guy cuts it. He does alot of appearances outside the ring and he's tryin his best. He's puttin it all out there. So you got to give him his props. I saw this potential in him before anybody did when he was on ECW the kid got talent. Then to answer the question to a thread a long time ago. Miz won the wwe championship before John Morrison :)

I have to laugh at this...and it's not why you would think. Although I do disagree with you in a way. Not on ring work because...well..miz isn't all that lol. On mic work however he is pretty good and let's face it...wwe has been more about mic work and showmanship rather than wrestling. The comment about it being TNAish made me laugh. Let me tell you why. I been turned off by wwe for a while now and I very rarely keep the tv on raw for more than 10min. I actually stayed on raw for the full show and WWE felt so tna to me the way it was presented...which kept me tuned in lol being a tna fan. Only difference was the characters on tv and the cowd but yea it jus felt like tna. Btw I rarely even pay attention to chants so don't start talking about the impact zone chants lol

I just don't see it at all, Miz can't rely on others to carry his in-ring work for his whole career, not to mention he has a very generic look.

His mic skills aren't even what everyone boosts them up to be, it would of made more sense for Barrett to take the title, Nexus attack the next contender, and Cena come out as a replacement, I'm not fond of Cena being champ, but for god sakes, at least he has a legit finisher.

I have watched the Miz since he came up with his Miz persona on the Real World. Then during the Real World Road Rules Challenges. He always wanted to be a WWE superstar and is being billed as possibly the next John Cena aka Face of the Company.

Miz came in as a joke reality star to people but over the years has shown his true dedication and earned the respect of all the boys in the back and in the eyes of the fans. He can work a mic perfectly fine and definitely gets the reaction from the crowd. No matter how much they try to make him a heel, fans just cant help but cheer him. Miz is one of the top working Charity guys, Photo sessions, Autograph signing for the WWE and works tirelessly.

Miz will continue to get better and better and I really hope they give him a good title run hopefully through Wrestlemania.

As for the SCF it looks devastating, have your friend or family member put you in a full nelson, and drive your head into the floor and let me know how it "looks" lol but in all seriousness the SCF is good the way it it is.

ERA OF AWESOME has begun!

You're not very smart, first off The Miz is AWESOME, he is very talented and he brings a lot to the table, he gets a good reaction from EVERYBODY, hes always there, Vince loves the Miz because The Miz always shows up for work, no matter what it is, he does what he is told, and you have to reward your best talent, whether the fans agree or not. Look at it this way, you dont like the miz, and here you are giving him attention, thus he is gettign a reaction from you, therefore, The Miz makes a good WWE Champ, would you rather Cena as champ again? I personally like the miz, and the Skull Crushing Finale is a good move, its a full nelson front leg sweep, i mean yeah its "legit". The most un-legit move ever made one of the greatest wrestlers of all time's moveset in Hulk Hogan, i mean would you say that the "Atomic Leg Drop" is more powerful and more legit than that of the SCF? bahahaha you arent very smart if your answer was yes, point blank The Miz gets reaction and thats what this company and business is all about. Congratulations Miz.

How can you question what is the Miz's appeal? He's sure as hell a better face of RAW that John Cena who has more catchphrases than actual wrestling moves. At least the Miz has several finishers with the Mizard of Oz and the Skull Crushing Finale. All Cena has ever done is the FU/Attitude Adjustment. The only problem with the Miz's promos is the dialogue and that's not his fault. That problem lies with the writers catering to their younger audience. The Miz is AWESOME and is the most deserving superstar on the roster.

i like the miz. i think hes growing as a superster and i think hes getting better. the reason why i like him so much is because he really changed my opinion on him. when he first arrived i was like "really. this mtv star is gonna wrestle." well at first i thought he was pure aweful. i couldnt stand him. now i think he great. when he started tagging with jomo thats when it changed for me. he was entertaining and he was growing in front of our eyes. what i really like about him is that wwe is slowly building him up. something they havent really done since cena. now and days guys like sheamus and wade barrett are getting pushed of guys like christian, john morrison, and even mvp (even though i think hes total garbage). thank god undertaker is injured because hes garbage in the ring now to. you cant even build a storyline around him anymore. guys like taker, mysterio, edge, kane, mysterio, triple h, and the big show need to start to need be pushed to the side. the way i see it ever since taker and triple h left both brands have been better. guys like cm punk, miz, daniel bryan, orton, drew mcintyre, ted dibiase, kofi kingston, dolph ziggler, wade barrett, john morrison, and michael mcguillicutty are the future of the wwe. this is the best set of guys that ive seen since 2001.

when were there impact zone chants? lol

idk bout miz he is good, but not great. he has improved sooo much in the ring n his mic skills r good. but i just don't believe him as wwe champ, its hard to believe miz could get wins over other main eventers like orton sheamus n cena...maybe in a year or two i can buy it...but not now...and he hasnt even won a ppv match sinbce he won money in the bank.

Not a fan but I can see why the Miz is so high on the list of others. Miz appeal to Vince because he is a workhorse and genuinely love the business. As for his appeal to the crowd, he is brash and cocky, similar to most of the 14-25 guys that watch wrestling.

Yeah he is AWEEEEEESOME..... Don't ask me why because i don't know why, just like the op, but that's popular nowadays to say he is awesome. The funny thing is you can't really tell why. Maybe because there is no reason? Maybe because he is not that awesome? Maybe because some guy out there wants us to say he is awesome and people jump on it.

He is good on the mic but is he the only guy good on the mic? With his arrogant style is he the only one who is arrogant? These are his best attributes and even in those areas it is questionable if he is the top guy... I don't want to give it a go on his first day of being a Champ, but honestly, he hasn't proved anything yet. So stop yelling that he is awesome. He can become THE MAN, but he isn't just yet.

Finally a Champ that is awesome! The Miz is great on the mic and his in ring ability is good too, but what makes him "awesome" in my opinion is that he started as a kid off the street that had a dream. Yeah I know that most do but we as a TV audience watched him mature and grew as an entertainer. instead of his progress being behind the scenes he has "grown up" before our eyes. I think that has helped with his popularity. Plus it is kind of cool that he said way back when he was on the "Real World" that he wanted to be WWF Champ and now he is!!

I'm honestly laughing so hard right now, I have yet for someone to give me a legitimate answer besides "DA MIZ IS AWESOME1@!@@!!@ DUHH!!!@!@"

Please, smarks, calm down, I know you might have a boner, but that's no need for the blood to rush from your brain.

AllanC, using your logic, why wasn't Matt Hardy ever a main-eventer?

He drew more of a reaction than The Miz, R-Truth draws more of a reaction than The Miz.

MUWolverines, you're a Wolverine fan, you can't pick a winner to save your life, check out your BCS standings, that aside, you're the typical smark, you fail to provide reason besides "da miz is awesome", please, come back when you can comprehend full sentences.

Well, I'm gonna say that Miz has won me over in the past couple of months, and though his mike skills are gold/platinum and I congratulate him on his Championship he needs to now more than ever become better in the ring. He's going in with the big dogs. And he NEEDS that. So, Miz. Congrats. But this is just the beginning.

PS: DID YOU SEE THE FACES OF THEM KIDS?!!?!?!?!?!?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SAY IT WITH ME MIZARDS

And I quote...

AAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSOOOOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

His mic skills are better than most! But i do agree with the guy who said "imagine not having control of your arms and falling on your face" I gotta say that shit will hurt anyone. But i do think Miz music sucks, if he changes that along with his name, and works on his in ring technique he'll be more legit in my view.

Lets just wait to see how this plays out, this is the icing on the cake that is a great year for Miz. It will be interesting to see who he will be booked against at TLC. I'm guessing the Miz will cary the strap into the Elimination Chamber.

How can you question what is the Miz's appeal? He's sure as hell a better face of RAW that John Cena who has more catchphrases than actual wrestling moves. At least the Miz has several finishers with the Mizard of Oz and the Skull Crushing Finale. All Cena has ever done is the FU/Attitude Adjustment. The only problem with the Miz's promos is the dialogue and that's not his fault. That problem lies with the writers catering to their younger audience. The Miz is AWESOME and is the most deserving superstar on the roster.

umm he only uses the scf he doesn't use the mizardof oz anymore if i'm not mistaken...and besides cena has the stf,

and miz is not the most deserving there are plenty of guys more deserving, but miz has earned his backstage respect, but this could of been held off for awhile

I'm with the OP. I don't see any appeal in him at all. His ring work is above average. His finishing move is terrible. I really don't even like looking at the guy. He has that face you want to just relentlessly bash in the face repeatedly.

The only thing he has going for him his a mouth piece, that's it. I am the ultimate anti miz fan. Call me when he drops the title, I'll tune it again after hes lost it. I don't care to who.

For someone claiming to be awesome, that wasn't a very awesome way to get the belt. And yet Orton still almost won that match. I like Miz, but this wasn't the way to get the strap on him and I fully expect a short reign and Orton's 8th run to begin before 2011. There's just no way I buy Miz beating Orton in a TLC match.

his promo work is were he is tops in the WWE he hs that mix of jericho and rock just watch him bash john cena...and his ring work is ok..he's not kurt angle or shawn michaels but the miz is better in the ring than say John Cena. and like someone already said he sorta that you either do or dont like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back