• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[OFFICIAL] Miz In The Bank Thread

How long till miz cashes in?

• In the coming months

• In the lead up till wrestlemania 27

• After wrestlemania 27 and just before his year expires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like many in this thread, I thought of the idea of the Miz being the first to lose. I think that the focal point of Money in the Bank is never knowing when it will be cashed in and that it happening anytime and the guy who has it winning it, adds to it's name. I seem to recall Miz mocking Shaemus the night after money in the bank and when it looked like he was gonna do it, people were rooting for it to happen, probably because they rather have the Miz as the world champ than Shaemus. Personally I can't take Shaemus seriously but Miz as world champ would not be any worse than Swagger winning money in the bank.

kane beats rey. undertaker returns and takes out kane. the miz cashes in on kane and wins the world title. plus now that kofi has the ic title off of him this could be his chance to break through the glass ceiling. a kofi/miz over feud over the world title could elevate two stars in one. plus they have been teasing a miz/kofi feud on nxt lately so it makes sense

That doesn't make sense, Kane going heel means that Miz would cash in on Orton (sometime after Randy defeats Sheamus) to lose making way for Kofi vs Miz on Raw for the United States Championship. Heel vs Heel doesn't work with cashing in because Heels need to use that system to get themselves over as a heel using the cowards way (so to speak) and cash in when the opponent is down, unlike RVD(who was a face then) who cashed in for One Night Stand 2006 against John Cena using it as a title shot rather than taking someone when they are down.

I will believe it when I see until then I believe the Miz will follow as his predecessors have done before and that's cash in the MITB and become the world champion. He's already being build as the future of the WWE along with Cena and Orton so why would the WWE jeporadized that by having him lose. I see the Miz going the Edge 2005 route and hold the briefcase until everybody has forgotten and then cashing it in when the opporotunity arrives. I think the Miz can suceed as the WWE Champ as long as he can give quality matches while defending the belt. The Miz doesn't need help in delivering promos so if he can put on good matches and have significant fueds for the belt. I can't see the Miz being a failure as the WWE Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back