• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Merged** Miz MITB contract Discussion - ALL IN HERE

Do you think Miz will be seccesful in cashing in MITB

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well he Can only cash in on taker if the titles are unified or if undertaker is very very very unlikely drafted to raw and wins the gold.

As the MiTb is only for RAW as it was the RAW MiTb Miz won . As stated at the PPV itself

i was about to say the same thing. I'd like to see Miz lose US title to DB at NOC then cash his shot in on whoever wins the 6pack challenge. Only to not win the title and waste his chance. Now, THATS AWESOME!

I really think that the only logical answer, at this moment, is Randy Orton. To me, Randy Orton is without a direction at the moment and if everything plays out the way that I think it will, then I could definitely see him thrust into a feud with the Miz over the WWE Championship.

If you think about it logically for a second, everything makes sense. Triple H is on the cusp of his return and it only makes good sense to put him back into a feud with the Celtic Warrior. John Cena has been all over the Nexus since they appeared on Raw and that looks far from over. In my mind, that particular feud between Cena and Barrett is sure to continue until, at least, Survivor Series. If Sheamus is to lose the Championship at Night Of Champions, I honestly see it being to a ravenous Randy Orton.

If that does indeed come to fruition, then I have a feeling that the Miz will cash in on Randy Orton. He may fail but that may spur on the angle further. The thing that is pointing me in this direction is that I doubt Sheamus and Triple H will feud over the WWE Championship and thus, Sheamus must lose it. At this moment, I think only Randy Orton is a fitting person to put the strap around.

So, for me, it has to be Randy Orton… Successful or not.

Any champion on Smackdown would be pointless. Miz has proven himself as a star on the number one wrestling show, Raw, why would he go down a level.

Once again, Miz cannot cash in on anyone but Raw's champion. He won the Raw MITB match, which means that his contract is for a WWE title opportunity, NOT an opportunity at any title, which is granted at WM's MITB, as it covers both brands. The reason why Kane cashed in on Mysterio is not just that it was advantageous, but because he was only able to cash in on Smackdown's champion. A lot of people on here mention hypothetical scenarios for Miz to cash in for the WHC instead, but that's not what he's allowed to do.

That said, I went with Orton. As others have said, Miz is not going to use the briefcase for a face turn, and cashing in would more than likely set up a feud with the victim. Cena is going to be tied up with Nexus for the foreseeable future, and I think they want to give the belt to someone else for a change. Both times he nearly cashed in on Sheamus, the crowd was going mental, and when Sheamus was given an RKO through the table at SummerSlam, everyone was chanting "We want Miz". Clearly, cashing in on Sheamus would do the opposite of what they want the result to be. Miz will eventually turn face, but not right now or any time soon. Ideally for WWE, they want him to gain massive heat from his cash-in and use an ensuing feud to push him further to the top and give him credibility as a deserving champion. After what they did with Swagger, I don't think they want to repeat that mistake. Putting Miz in a feud with Orton would be exactly what he needs and likely what Vince and WWE want.

In terms of when he cashes in, he won't do it at NOC. He will likely lose the US title to DBD, and from there, I'd like to see him face some main event talent on Raw and pull off some victories in order to rebuild himself the old fashioned way. I would like to avoid the possibility of Miz looking weak when he cashes in, and doing it after a loss will probably accomplish just that. We've got HIAC coming up in just a few weeks, which will likely give him a good opportunity due to the nature of what the WWE title match might be. There is also TLC in December, which would provide a similar sort of opportunity. Even if the cash-in is cheap, he needs to look good when he does it, and be able to back his reign up with solid matches that are more of what the crowd will have gotten used to by that point. Given that, I would like to see him hold onto the briefcase for at least another few weeks.

I vote Randy Orton, they seem to be making him some unstoppable ... err.... snake... lol.

But anyways people really need to stop saying he's gonna cash in on The Undertaker or anyone from SD! because he simply can't... (the PPV was not a replacement for the MITB in Wrestlemania, it was just for... err... fun? lol *meh probably because the Wrestlemania MITB is AWESOME... but still*)

EDIT - Qrestlemania... sheesh i fail sometimes... E D I T!

I think The Miz will cash it in against whoever defeats Sheamus...

I voted for Wade Barrett. I could be completely wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but I think Barrett wins at NOC.

It makes an interesting night for Miz to lose the US title to Daniel Bryan and then cash in the briefcase and become WWE Champion at the end of the night.

One problem I have with that, is if Barrett wins, I would like to see him have a substantial reign as far as length goes. Till maybe Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber or somewhere around that time.

So, overall, if he does cash it in at NOC, it would work better for WWE (And Barrett), for someone that has been champion before to win it and drop it quick... Cena, Edge or Orton!

Then Barrett gets his first title reign a further down the line. I just hope they don't have him win it and immediately lose it.

Because I don't see Edge getting the title anytime soon, I'll go with Orton. If there is a title change at NOC (which should NOT happen), Orton will get the title. None of the other possibilities make sense at the moment. Honestly, I don't see Miz going over any of the other performers at the moment. It wouldn't be believable even if he were to cheat. He hasn't been built up enough yet. WWE needs to pull the trigger on this at the right moment. I honestly don't see Miz cashing in anytime soon.

Come to think of it, there is one heel I could possibly see Miz cashing in on: Edge. I don't think Edge will win at NOC, but the crowd seems to be really behind Edge at the moment and I could see him turning face. Being screwed by Miz would allow for that. I see Edge ending up on Smackdown with the move to cable on October 1st though, so there wouldn't be time for that feud to happen if that's the case, and again, the chances of Edge winning on Sunday, or Miz cashing in are extremely remote. You could make the same argument for Jericho, but he's another candidate to move to Smackdown, if he's even going to remain with the company right now.

What if Miz is drafted to smackdown? Couldn't he then cash in on the World Heavyweight Champion? I really think he will stay on Raw. This is the only way I see him going to smackdown.

Let's say Orton for reasons mentioned and I expect a win because Orton is a chasing star, not a belt holding star. He looks best on the climb.

If Miz wins the strap, he'll win it from Cena. If he cashes it in against Orton, he loses. In which case, he'll win it again next year, because he's the Miz, and he's.....

It depends, firstly on when Miz will when it and how. IF Triple H returns as NOC or at the next pay per view, then i say he cashes in on Sheamus after Triple H beats Sheamus up after a WWE title match. If not Sheamus, than Randy Orton or John Cena.

i voted for wade barrett because of this interesting scenario that played out in my head. what if, now stay with me here, wade wins the title, then as he is celebrating in the ring, miz comes out and cashes in. then wade looks surprised, and then a smile grows on his face as he intentionaly loses the title to the miz. Miz is then revealed as the leader of Nexus all along and this was his major plan that was supposed to come to fruition at summerslam where he would have backstabbed team raw before being removed from the match. that would be quite an interesting scenario.

the only way miz can cash in on orton is orton is beatin down by alot of people .. because orton rko's you and he's still up and ready for whoever to come out .. he will rko miz and miz will give up his MITB .. which would be dumb .. i say he waits til the elimination chamber like edge and batista did .. then win when the fighter is completely drained .. then win .. and headline wrestlemania the following month ... he's always wanted to headline wrestlemania .

something BIG is going to happen at NOC .. say john cena wins .. nexus comes out and destroys him .. miz comes out and cash in for the victory .. starting a miz and cena fued .. it can go with anyone though .. but i highly doubt edge cuz he's going to smackdown and i doubt undertaker cuz he's smackdown

i voted for wade barrett because of this interesting scenario that played out in my head. what if, now stay with me here, wade wins the title, then as he is celebrating in the ring, miz comes out and cashes in. then wade looks surprised, and then a smile grows on his face as he intentionaly loses the title to the miz. Miz is then revealed as the leader of Nexus all along and this was his major plan that was supposed to come to fruition at summerslam where he would have backstabbed team raw before being removed from the match. that would be quite an interesting scenario.

wow thts really nt a bad idea. id actually kinda 4got bout the whole Nexus leader thing, but this could work. it would give both miz massive heat because hes leader and push him even farther up the ladder. it would also give barrett heat because he "layed down" and gave the title away. good thinkin!!!

ok. so i know that we are all asking why the miz did not cash in after the 6-Pack Challenge. I think i may have a few thoughts for why.

1) Too many people around the ring after.
did you honestly think that any of the challengers would allow him to cash in after all that they did. i mean you have cena, edge, and sheamus, who all cant stand the miz and to have him just waltz in, hit the SCF and walk away champ. I can almost gurantee one if not all of them would have interfered.

2) Is he ready for a match like HIAC?
we know hes getting a major push. but would we find a newbie champ vs orton (vet champ) in a match that devastating. either it would be a squash match for orton or a highly unbelieveable fluke by miz. i think were gonna at least have to wait another year untill hes in a match like this.

3) Orton is on a huge push as well
would the wwe seriously kill orton's push like that? if miz wouldve won, orton wouldve had to carry the whole rematch. i still dont think miz has enough talent to be an ME just yet. hopefully soon, but not now.

4) drop his current feud for another.
i think the miz/danielson feud will last at least another 2 months. i think, if booked right, it could benefit both of them. miz could get more heat, and if he loses, he has no more midcarders to have to fight an he can finally reach the ME status. and danielson will get more of a push beating the miz and will now be a decent US champ. win win for both.

just my thoughts. lets see what you have to say,

Also after the match, Randy Orton looked fine, like he could take on someone else. He wasn't beaten up badly, he wasn't laying in the ring unresponsive or anything. It would have been a stupid decision for Miz to cash in against someone who was perfectly fine and ready to have another match.

It'll happen like it did with CM Punk and Edge. Someone will beat down Orton or whoever the champ is at the time and The Miz will capatilise on the situation.

So Orton is new champ and i know 95% of the ppl that watched this event live were like Miz was gonna come cash in as orton had the longest celebration ever. So tommorow night is raw and Orton will have another celebration and the question is will Miz cash in well the answer is yes he will. It will go down like this Orton will be celebrating either at the beginning of Raw or ending doesnt mater miz is leaving raw tommorow and either Nexus or Alex Riley will attack Orton mostly Nexus and they'll injure Orton leaving Miz to beat him up alittle more and and winning the belt. We will also see the GM for sure in the coming weeks and i think orton will be off tv till January. Again this is just my thought and it could happen.

Possible...but unlikely right now. This feud between Miz and Bryan will play out for a few months. Bryan needs it and Miz has the ability to help solidify Bryan as a legitimate contender. Orton/Sheamus is a much better draw than Miz vs well anybody. It's not that I am not a fan of Miz it's just that Miz doesn't have that "it" factor. The Orton/Sheamus feud could play out through a couple of more PPVs. Miz won't cash in tomorrow, though they may play it up a bit.

Ok, since The Miz lost to Daniel, I say, let's have The Miz work on building up his momentum. The Miz can start by being all pissed off, whipping peoples behinds, (Maybe) interferring in some matches, throwing tantrums back-stage by beating up helpless people (referee's, mic-handlers, etc.), and interrupting the commentary actions during matches!

Then Finally, allow The Miz to come cash in at the Main Event @ WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stage of Wrestlemania is where The Miz needs to cash in at!

For after all the build-ups, The Miz would at least now be shown as the tough guy who made his mark from loosing the Title has now regained himself by winning the WWE title at...........................

WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!!!!

So Last Night 6 pack challenge Orton finally did it and the Age of Orton will resume again. me personally I wasnt expecting Orton to take this as I thought they would keep him off the belt till like wrestlemania but whatever Ill take Orton as a champ any day. The Thing is why didnt Miz cash in, I all know you guys were expecting Miz to cash in as Randy orton had one of the longest Celebrations ever Surprised there werent any fireworks. Ya anyway that would've been a good moment for him to cash in but here's my theory tonight on Raw Orton will have another big celebration either at the beginning or Ending of Raw and Nexus or Alex Riley will attack Orton leaving him hurt. Miz will run down and stalk orton before he hits skull crushing finale winning the belt. Here's were I can see Orton being out till like Royal Rumble and coming back for revenge on Miz.

So what do you guys think because this will happen and there's no doubt it wont happen again these are just my thoughts

Ya know...I don't want the miz anywhere near orton. Everyone else seems to become shadows of their former selves in front of him. Which is done on purpose to show how amazing he is, but I'd rather enjoy my favorite characters than see them just get built up to be chewed up to show how great orton is.

When I saw The Miz crying last night after his loss to Daniel, I thought this feud is not over yet. I do not think Miz is just going to let Daniel get away with taking something that meant so much to him, as it seems the U.S. Title obviously did. I could see The Miz cashing in his M.I.T.B. case for a shot at the U.S. Title. This would bring something fresh to the M.I.T.B. case, and would be away to continue the feud that these two have going.

I know a lot of people will think the Miz should cash in his case for a World Title shot, but I think that is a bad idea. He would probably just end up losing and that would make him look like he is not ready for the main event picture.

I hate the Miz cant stand him but he has talent, he is on Vince A list
but i dont see the Miz cashing in this year i could be wrong but i think wwe is pulling a fast one setting up a match for after HITC
Brian Daniel vs the Miz for the UST but Brian Daniel says lets have a match my title vs your MITB title,
look they replace the Miz at SS
then he loses his title, he must of pissed someone off even thought reports say he has not but he must of for sure,
and to some of u the Miz can not cash in his title shot for the world title, wwe said the winners of each brand can cash it in for the brands the work for, if that was the case then kane could of cashed in his for the wwe title

I believe he will. He just has main event written all over him and has worked his way up in the WWE ranks. OK his wrestling is not good but WWE is hardly about wrestling these days. They put over anyone that can talk good smack on the mic.

I think after the HIAC match between Orton & Sheamus, Miz will come out, cash in and win leading to a Orton - Miz match at Survivor Series. They need someone new in the title picture apart from Sheamus & Cena all the time. Miz has had a good run with the Tag Titles & US Title, now it's onto the main event for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back