• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Madden fails life again...

lil bitch Kid

Getting Noticed By Management
Before I start, let me clear up for the censorship nazis that you have left many....MANY, threads open that reference the majority of content on the main page. To the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" of accounts, I know you want and need to talk about me, but, start you own thread then.

Madden the Mark's latest BS column starts out saying that he has no interest in EC and has no interest in the Network. He continues to use the term "wrestling" in a way that makes you think that he is swearing at children. He name drops HHH and Ric Flair, says he has nothing against HHH and Stephanie, and then trashes them and Vince. He talks about WCW as a "big hit" at a time, which coincidentally, and I mean completely coincidentally, was a time he was employed there. Madden, you had absolutely nothing to do with the success of WCW. Oh, and by the way, where is that "big hit" now? Oh, that's right, they failed.

For a guy receiving a salary to write about wrestling to hate it this much and to write about how much he hates it and how he has "no interest" in the biggest thing to come along since Wrestlemania 1, is a waste of money. If you've every seen or heard Aftermath with Arda and Jimmy, you know that they aren't fans of everything that happens but they offer a constructive and objective view. They don't offer a view of a spoiled little (ok, big, very big) ass hat who is bitter because he doesn't get to play with the popular kids.

Madden the Mark gets paid to write something for which there is no value. I guess that would be why he can name drop and claim all these things about HHH and Flair, but can't get a job in wrestling, and in fact, anyone who is anyone in the industry likely would say "Mark who???".

Before I start, let me clear up for the censorship nazis that you have left many....MANY, threads open that reference the majority of content on the main page. To the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" of accounts, I know you want and need to talk about me, but, start you own thread then.

I did :(

Hey guys, wanna see something that's actually interesting?

[YOUTUBE]YexLt6ZM-08[/YOUTUBE]

You assholes were supposed to ignore this shit. :(

I did this, then they came. So now I'm trying to divert their attention so they can keep some sanity.

Plenty of people don't enjoy their jobs. Plenty of people's jobs take a lot more effort than Mark Madden's.

[YOUTUBE]KIePsbJSS04&autoplay=1[/YOUTUBE]

What's your point?

The point is that Madden offers nothing of value, doesn't truly bring in money, and thus should not have the job. As has been pointed out, the number of clicks really only matters if there are ads paying on the site. By the theory that just clicks are what bring in money, well, I am more valuable to this site than Madden the Mark. It's a wrestling website that contains a column written by a bitter ass that hates wrestling. Why pay him or keep him around?

Hey guys, wanna see something that's actually interesting?

[YOUTUBE]YexLt6ZM-08[/YOUTUBE]

I did this, then they came. So now I'm trying to divert their attention so they can keep some sanity.

So, the only way you can be "entertaining" is by posting a You Tube video and trying to divert from the thread I started because you aren't intelligent enough to join the actual discussion?

Not the only way, but I think there's going to be more interest in skateboarding dogs than Mark Madden. We haven't had a discussion on skateboarding dogs in my recollection, Mark Madden being a fat stupidhead comes up every other month.

Maybe blog about it, draw over some viewers? If you get enough, blogspot starts sharing advertising money with you, although you'll have to check to see how many viewers that would take.

Not the only way, but I think there's going to be more interest in skateboarding dogs than Mark Madden. We haven't had a discussion on skateboarding dogs in my recollection, Mark Madden being a fat stupidhead comes up every other month.

Maybe blog about it, draw over some viewers? If you get enough, blogspot starts sharing advertising money with you, although you'll have to check to see how many viewers that would take.

Look, I know that I am your hero and that you have to talk about me, but, maybe you could start your own thread.

By the way, you just outed yourself as being the "Spidey" account, lil bitch.

Darn. Defeated again by your deductive reasoning. :(

Charlie-Mcdonnell.gif

:lmao: lil bitch logic

No, just actual logic. Try it sometime, lil bitch. Oh, also try that "log out" button before you post for another account. It's a shame you're that fucking stupid.

Now, since the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" has done exactly as I expected, and made this about me, can we get back to the topic?

Now, since the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" has done exactly as I expected, and made this about me, can we get back to the topic?
No. If you want to control what your audience has to say, post this on your blog where you have those privileges. Then, the irony will have come full circle.

No, just actual logic. Try it sometime, lil bitch. Oh, also try that "log out" button before you post for another account. It's a shame you're that fucking stupid.

Nothing gets passed you, lil bitch. Clearly the most logical person on these forums.

Too bad you didn't look down at the Current Active Users Viewing This Thread, which you would have seen both Rayne and myself were on at the same time.

Never change, LBK.

And more posts are made about me than there are clicks for Madden.

Nah, he has been on WZ longer. So logic states his numbers are better. You fail at math again.

The point is that Madden offers nothing of value, doesn't truly bring in money, and thus should not have the job.

His job is to write articles. His value is that those articles are read. Sure looks like its working to me, since you keep reading them. You fail at making points.

As has been pointed out, the number of clicks really only matters if there are ads paying on the site.

Good thing WZ main page has paying ads then.

By the theory that just clicks are what bring in money, well, I am more valuable to this site than Madden the Mark. It's a wrestling website that contains a column written by a bitter ass that hates wrestling. Why pay him or keep him around?

:lmao: You mean to tell me you are so conceited and delusional that you think you are of any value here, monetary or otherwise?

He may be bitter in ways, but its his love for wrestling that wants to see it thrive as a better product. So they keep him around because his topics generate discussion & his 'clicks' bring in the dough.

Oh, also try that "log out" button before you post for another account. It's a shame you're that fucking stupid.

Once again you show that vast intelligence. Even if someone had 2 accounts, you could not post from the second account without logging out the first. You fail again. I guess your value here is to teach the world what an idiot sounds like. Job well done, junior.

Nothing gets passed you, lil bitch. Clearly the most logical person on these forums.

Too bad you didn't look down at the Current Active Users Viewing This Thread, which you would have seen both Rayne and myself were on at the same time.

Never change, LBK.

Right, lil bitch, because it's not like people don't have access to the internet with more than one device, right? :rolleyes:
You see, your little argument there is the exact argument that someone who got caught would use, lil bitch.

Madden gets paid to say the shit he says. At times I get a kick out of it. But I try not to buy into it. For all his knowledge of the biz, this is a guy that worked for WCW during its dying days. In essence, he's another fanboy like what they say about the IWC. But you don't have to read his columns either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back