• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Marijuana Anthems

Um...okay...I just got a new bag of some pretty nice buds and thought I would listen to some of these great Marijuana Anthems, when it hit me as hard as I just hit my bong. WHERE THE FUCK IS LUDA?!? I can not believe we have went this long with out this song being posted.

Ludacris ~ Blue Berry Yum Yum.

[YOUTUBE]0hEpes0LLJA[/YOUTUBE]

This jam is off The Red Light District album. I think Luda doesn't get the respect he deserves sometimes, but that's not for this thread. This song fucks with me when I am really high. I think they need more weed that taste like muffins.

BONG IT UP!!!

Funny story about this. I saw Ludacriss in concert a few years ago and everyone in the crowd was smoking pot(not me), he even made a comment about it, it was pretty humorous.

But I dont know if this has been posted yet but pretty much anything by Hendrix works with narcotics or mind altering drugs.

[YOUTUBE]5lVU2NRCIQk[/YOUTUBE]

Gotta say, I'm in love with Slightly Stoopid right now. Their Chronchitus album is fantastic. But the one that I've started to get into is Closer to the Sun. While searching through this album, I got addicted to their album named song, "Closer to the Sun". If you ever feel like you're getting closer to the sun or the moon, keep on traveling to this. Love it.

[YOUTUBE]L8dGrVGsfGE[/YOUTUBE]

This is another one of those songs that you just have to interpret, but as you can clearly see by the title this song fits the bill.

This was by far my favorite group of the summer, and made for the absolute perfect summer music for hanging out by the pool and drinking a brew. The smooth electronic beats, live drummer and sexy saxophone solos make for a very pleasurable listening experience.

This is some of the best electronic music going at the moment, and is easily the most unique, the saxophone element makes them different than practically every other electronic artist out there; and there music is completely free to download on their website.

First song that popped into my head when I read the title is "I Feel Like Dying" by Lil Wayne just a great song.. so trippy.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vuyEgvCVYd8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vuyEgvCVYd8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Second would be any KiD CuDi song lol

It is starting to get cold outside, so I guess summer is over once again. This next Anthem always makes me think of summer, it gots a laid back grove to it.
Now of course you know when ever I think of summer I can only think of doing one thing, getting stoned.

[YOUTUBE]wW0NrDAzBfM[/YOUTUBE]

Now that winter is just around the corner the thoughts of shoveling three feet of snow out of the drive way, just to have a plow drive by and toss all the snow I just shoveled:wtf: back into the spot I just cleared:banghead:, makes me think of doing one thing...getting stoned.

Don't Harsh My Mello.

I was just checking out what was popin' over on YouTube, when I saw this video in my recommendation videos. I thought why not share it with my fellow Pot Heads on WZ.

Kottonmouth Kings ~ Great When Your High
[YOUTUBE]KhKqUNuRGVw[/YOUTUBE]

The Kottonmouth Kings should be no stranger to anyone visiting this thread, as they are all about getting high and telling you all about it. Just go back and check out some of the other great Kottonmouth kings videos that have been posted, I am sure you will enjoy. Much like this song says they are great when your high.

Prop.19 Vote for that shit Calli.

I was sitting here getting ready to watch the Michigan vs Michigan State game, when it popped into my head,"Lets go smoke some pot"! You are probably thinking when don't I think that, but I meant the song although I was going to get high as well.
I first heard this song way back when Napster was the drizzling shits, it was one of the many songs I had "stole".(fuck you Lars) Then back in like '03 or '04 the radio station I would listen to at work would play this song around 4:20 on Fridays.

Reel Big Fish ~ Lets Go Smoke Some Pot
[YOUTUBE]_pUrrynLnIU[/YOUTUBE]

This song is kinda a rip off of the old 1950's hit Lets Go To The Hop, but we all know the kids would rather be smoking the hippie lettuce. I also thought it was time to mix up things and not post a hip hop song and this was what I came up with,and I am high as fuck, and rambling, I'll stop now...

D.A.R.E. to make it legal!!!

Ain't nothing like being drunk and high...That's not just the way I feel, but it is also the chorus to this AfroMan track. I am sure that many of you are going out either tonight or tomorrow and plan on getting intoxicated. Just remember to be safe and DO NOT DRIVE UNDER THE INFLUENCE! With that being said...

AfroMan ~ Drunk 'N' High
[YOUTUBE]RiRV6gvY2C4[/YOUTUBE]

AfroMan has been putting out CDs for collage kids and stoners to get fucked up to for quite awhile now. What most people don't know is he plays all the instruments on his tracks while he is recording. He has a band he takes out on the road, but in the studio its all him.
I find AfroMan fun to listen to while I am fucked up, as I always find myself and others singing along with his songs.

I have been bumpin the new ABK CD Medicine Bag for the past two weeks now and I am loving it. One Track I have been repeating is this Marijuana Anthem, I know I have posted a few other ABK songs about our favorite herb, however they were all about getting some bunk ass weed, sadly we have all been there. This track asks the question that I am sure all of us stoners have been asked, "How can we get some of what you on?" This song features Blaze Ya Dead Homie, so you know its the shit, but check this shit out for yourself. I think this might be ABKs best album in a long time, and this track is a great song off of it.

[YOUTUBE]_giv4uqrHlA[/YOUTUBE]

Yup, smoke some weed to that shit son.

So I had the new Cudi album on preorder and totally forgot today was the release day, normally I'd be up the night before waiting to pick it up at midnight (est) which ends up being 9 at the latest and 8 at the earliest out here on the west coast; but since I completely forgot about this release it was quite the pleasant surprise when I awoke this morning to a new album downloading in my library. It basically set off a chain reaction that led to the ultimate wake n' bake, with my journey ending here in the marijuana anthems thread to share this brand spankin' new marijuana anthem.

Kid Cudi - Marijuana

This song is so fucking chill, the beat is delicious, Cudi kills it as usual.

"Marijuana - Always have my back"

Dr. Dre (feat. Snoop & Akon)

Just finished checking through my daily itunes alerts, and I happened to come across this little marijuana gem.

As far as the lyrics go, it's pretty solid. I mean what what else would you really expect when it comes to a weed song by Dre and Snoop. The beat is pretty nice, nothing that really stood out, but solid production from Dre none the less.

Apparently people are getting there panties in a wod over the fact that this single dropping, everyone and their mothers are now expecting Dre to drop his "Detox" album - I guess Dre wasn't detoxing from drugs.

The overall sound is a bit mainstream for my liking, and for that I partially blame Akon, as I seem to associate his voice with SHIT - probably has something to do with all those T-Pain collaborations. Overall it's not bad, but imo it could be better.

I've decided to upload a track to youtube for the sole purpose of bumping this thread... Now that's marijuana dedication with some marijuana motivation!

I have a ton of "favorite" electronic artists, but Eliot Lipp really is one of my favorites. I was listening to him before The Polish Ambassador and Copy, in fact if it wasn't for Eliot Lipp I probably wouldn't have discovered them.

This track is a Marijuana anthem on title alone. When you have a cd titled Peace Love and Weed I think it's fairly safe to assume that this track entitled "Glasspipe" is about smoking herb and puffin' the crack pipe.

Great fucking smoking track, throw this bad muthah on any smoking mix and you and your homeys wont be disappoint SON!

I stop by today to bring everyone another Marijuana Anthem taken directly from my Secret Stash and uploaded for your joy and pleasure.

This track come to you from a little know group that goes by the name of EOTO, they started out as an experimental style jam band and where heavily influenced by the Dubstep Genre. On first though you might think there is no way that a live jam band can incorporate Dubstep and make it sound anything but shit; but that's what makes EOTO just so fucking special.

Now lets pass this joint to the left and talk about the marijuana. Me being the instrumental nut that I am, and as you've noticed from many of the songs I've posted the only obvious "Marijuana" reference comes from the song title. Well this track is no different, the title is "Health Plant" and the vibes are 100% Marijuana.

"Hotbox anthem" Potluck. For a cloudy.

"Smokin the herb again" Incubus.

"My smoking song" lil' whyte.

"Homies 2 Smoke with" Violent J(ICP)

"Smoke Weed All Day" Mr. Tupac Shakur.

"Mushroom Cloud" Dirtball (Before he was in KMK)

[Yt]aKvzWH9O4as[/MEDIA]

"Bin Laden" 3 6 mafia

[Yt]m_14AHVjFjY[/MEDIA]

"Weed Song" by Bone Thugs n Harmony

[Yt]BJTJ6EGr-zg[/MEDIA]

"Maria" Lil Whyte

Enjoy. : )

Failure. I utterly fail and am sorry for making this second post.. Trying to get the videos to work. : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back