• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Marijuana Anthems

Hahahaha, I was going to post that song last night. I thought I had Posted it so I took a look at all the songs, when I noticed those Cypress Hill tracks not on the list. I thought I should post them instead.

This next group is considered sellouts by many, but we are not here to talk about that. Three 6 Mifia have a few songs about their love for marijuana. I first heard the edited version of this song, as the video was on Mtv. I ended up downloading the "dirty" version and it was the track that started my Marijuana mix cd.

[YOUTUBE]CFrW9_B93Pg[/YOUTUBE]

Damn, now I wanna hear some old school Triple 6 Mafia. Back when I was in high school this kid would walk around singing "Where is the bud, Where is the bud?'' While smoking with him one day he asked if I ever heard of Triple 6 Mafia. I said no and he gave me a tape to barrow and I found out where he got the question from, and I still look for the answer.

[YOUTUBE]-PqiwqPyy6I[/YOUTUBE]

I am going to try to post 1 song a day until everyone's favorite stoner holiday. This old guy I smoke with once and a while gave me a great song to post on 4/20.

Blaze Up!!!!

Back in 2004 Monoxide put out his debut solo album,The Chainsmoker LP it contained 14 brand new slammin menthol trax! This song was the first on the cd that I fell in love with.

[YOUTUBE]4OnW5amn4bA[/YOUTUBE]

This whole song is great to me, I love when he fucks up and starts singing the first verse over again. For those who don't know only one week away until 4-20

Blaze Up!!!!

This is one of my favorite songs, from one of my favorite groups, about my favorite plant. This track is brought to you by the group Twiztid it is the tenth track on the Independence Day album. The song is entitled My Favorite and features DJ Clay.

[YOUTUBE]4xI5TpfF4ko[/YOUTUBE]

This is one of my favorite Marijuana Anthems, my man DJ Clay says the line that I feel describe me perfectly...you been my shit since I was 12 years old and I been fucking with you before I was fucking with hoes.

I hope you all enjoy.
Blaze Up!!!!

I do not see how in the hell this song is not on our list yet, I thought it would have been one of the first. This one goes out to all the stoners on WZ, and my main Buddha Lover Smooth Sexual Chocolate.

[YOUTUBE]yFmCVQWRReM[/YOUTUBE]

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony really made a good song here. It is just so mellow and relaxing. I like to listen to this song when I am just chillin and being lazy.

I am loving how all my recommended videos on YouTube are all now Marijuana related, makes me feel like a total pothead.

Blaze Up!!!!

I see a lot of love for Bone in here, but let me focus on one member of Bone. Layzie has constantly been putting out smoking songs on his solo albums, and they're typically pretty chill smoking songs.

[YOUTUBE]o_EuouhU_rw[/YOUTUBE]

For My Weedheads, well it is what it says. It's dedicated to all the smokers out there, even if I ain't one anymore.

[YOUTUBE]YMy2cpNe0U8[/YOUTUBE]

Then we got Smoke on, a real slow moving song that just gives ya that nice euphoric mood when ya chillin at the house.

I'm gonna switch it up to Krayzie Bone now, I"m loving the song "Sweet Jane". This would be my love song for Mary Jane. I love the chorus to this song and I definitely love the beat. And yes I realize the beat was used somebody else first, but fuck it Krayzie makes it better:

[YOUTUBE]i44dnljEnK4[/YOUTUBE]

So many weed songs, so little time to share with y'all.

This Marijuana Anthem comes from Twiztid with a little help from fellow ganja guru Layzie Bone. I bet mother fuckers were catching a contact just walking by the studio when this track was being put down.

Favorite line from the song...why dose everybody say they smoke more weed than me? It's not a race it ain't a contest when we roll the weed up...

[YOUTUBE]haC8ZFYkLVA[/YOUTUBE]

I like the way the two styles merge together on this track, shit I like it so much I'm going to light a bowl and re-listen to it.

Blaze Up!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWHplp10kQM[/youtube]
Ladies and gentlemen, Electric Wizard's Dopethrone.

For those of you into Sleep or other doom metal, this is fantastic stuff. Heavy, rumbling, methodical and just so fucking good. This is one of those bands that kcicks ass sober, but is exponentially better high.

As we all know it's not just rappers and hip hop fans that like to smoke weed.
Coming up next we got California punk rock legends NOFX. This little jam not only asks why is marijuana illegal, but any plant. I myself do not use Heroin or any Opiates, but if you want to that's all on you. I don't judge.

Light the match
Burn the flower
Leave behind
All the wrong
Why be sad
(when)
Happiness can be bought for little more than free
Modern day prohibition

[YOUTUBE]wjkHrlMq4Qw[/YOUTUBE]

Blaze Up!!!!

Happy 4-20 to all my fellow stoners. I smoke down with this older guy now and then and he suggested this little ditty as a Marijuana Anthem.

[YOUTUBE]5TQ3pC9W1o4[/YOUTUBE]

Here is another great classic from the demented duo known as TWIZTID.

"we get high like everyday ,we smoke weed like everyday, we'd rather die than be dry, so if you don't wanna smoke get the fuck out the way."

[YOUTUBE]Yp8yAaOOy_0[/YOUTUBE]

This last track I never heard until last night, it was recommended by YouTube, so I thought I would share it with all of you on this special day

[YOUTUBE]HfI2gCXNMY4&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I hope everyone enjoys the tracks I posted and hope you all have a High 4-20.

Blaze Up!!!!

Happy 4:20 yall. This is a shit song in my book by I'd say it would more than qualify for a Mary Jane Anthem. Back before my retirement everyone used to smoke to this song, I never liked it that much but what the hell.

[youtube]HfI2gCXNMY4[/youtube]

The fact that the last post in this thread was was made on 4-20 was almost enough for me to just let this thread fade into deep, dark depths of the music section, like a beautiful white THC cloud swirling and slowly disintegrating as mother nature takes back her precious gift; but I was like FUCK IT, lets post some more Marijuana Anthems.

I've only got one that I really wanted to post, a sweet little Dubstep tune, featuring Lee "Scratch" Perry and Dubblestandart. This is what a Marijuana Anthem is supposed to be, the message is a simple one and I won't spoil it for you, so listen to this instant marijuana classic. Toke up and turn the speakers up.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i5hi-rKMavg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i5hi-rKMavg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

How the fuck did I miss this thread?! Anyway, I'm a frequent smoker myself, so I'll be sure to stop by and drop some funky weed songs on y'all every know and then. We'll start off by a guy that a lot of you may not know of, but who is one of my favorite rappers.

[YOUTUBE]AayLRoXsKas[/YOUTUBE]

I saw some Three 6, but didn't see this one.

[YOUTUBE]f6CuwcEU4ww[/YOUTUBE]

A great song from a guy famous for smoking weed....

[YOUTUBE]4LDpgkoRtL8[/YOUTUBE]

And how could you guys forget this one?

[YOUTUBE]5uMjrsmgfsA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]v6tqn7uhYKk[/YOUTUBE]

This song is literally all about smoking weed. I had it on a "Smash Hits '97" tape when I was a kid and used to play it in the car with my Parents, who both being schoolteachers, are two of the most anti-drug people you will ever meet!

Either they didnt expect me to know what it was about, or they didnt know themselves. Great track though, was playin it yesterday. TUNE

[YOUTUBE]v6tqn7uhYKk[/YOUTUBE]

This song is literally all about smoking weed. I had it on a "Smash Hits '97" tape when I was a kid and used to play it in the car with my Parents, who both being schoolteachers, are two of the most anti-drug people you will ever meet!

Either they didnt expect me to know what it was about, or they didnt know themselves. Great track though, was playin it yesterday. TUNE

You should check out some of the other pages in this thread. That song was posted already, great song anyway.

Well, now that this thread is back I'll see what little ditty I can pull out of my bag of tricks.

This track is from one of, if not the biggest stoner group, none other than Kottonmouth Kings. Hell you could probably post every song they have in this thread.

[YOUTUBE]wW0NrDAzBfM&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

This song was on a cd with "Marijuana Anthems" on it that my bro gave to me. we used to sit in his car(he had a great system at the time) and clam bake in that bitch. I miss them old days when we would just burn down and blast his radio. To this very day I can hear this song in my head as I pack a bowl of the hippie lettuce.

:worship:Smooth Sexual Chocolate, for not only making this thread, but bringing it back. A bowl will be burnt for you my friend.

So I just borrowed "When Diasaster Strikes" which I may or may not be doing a review on, but it has a great weed song on it. It's called "Get High Tonight", it's got a funky ass beat, and Busta tears it up as usual. Perfect for a midday blunt session.

[YOUTUBE]WNgMK6BfA6M[/YOUTUBE]

Well instead of posting another rap song. Im going to post a song im kinda surprised nobody has mentioned

The song the band Proclaims as MOTA!

[YOUTUBE]s_CCGXJ1LPs[/YOUTUBE]

Wooo MOTA!

Well instead of posting another rap song. Im going to post a song im kinda surprised nobody has mentioned

The song the band Proclaims as MOTA!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_CCGXJ1LPs[/YOUTUBE]

Wooo MOTA!

For future reference, the way you post a YT vid is by wrapping everything after the "v=" in the YT tags.

These next songs are near and dear to me, and do a pretty damn good job of describing me. The first one is pretty self explanotory, and Im honestly suprised it hasnt been introduced in this thread.

[YOUTUBE]9XXkvvVUIjA[/YOUTUBE]

Next one is "Watch yo nuggets" by Redman. And trust me, if you arent my homie, then you sure as shit better watch your nugs cause I will take them shits.

[YOUTUBE]vO2iHP62C4I[/YOUTUBE]

You guys know I love when a Marijuana anthem is open to interpretation, and that's just what this is.

The title of the song says it all, and the electronic/dub beat just adds to the notion that this is most definitely a song about Marijuana.

A late night smoking gem if I've ever heard one, something you can just melt into the back of the couch while listening to, while getting sucked into another dimension. This is the perfect tempo to just chill to, you'll have homeys at your door that you don't even know trying to chill with you while you listen to this Marijuana Anthem.

I've been enjoying my fair share of Ten Foot Ganja Plant today, and pretty much every single one of their tracks is a Marijuana Anthem, just look at the name of the band, I mean come on.

Ganja Plane Rider is a classic track, well for me it is anyways, and anyone who fancy's themselves a marijuana smoker should already be listening to 10ft.Ganjaplant, the absolute best roots style reggae that has ever come out of the US&MotherFuckingA. Simply put you'd have a hard time believing these guys where producing this music if you saw them. So if your into any kind of Reggae music I suggest familiarizing yourself with these guys.

Well, since I picked up a new Cudi track this morning, I though I would share another Marijuana Cudi anthem with everyone.

This track definitely qualifies as a Marijuana anthem, because that's all this track is about, getting hyyerr, and hyyerr, and HYYERR!!!

This is a great chill out track, more downtempo than most Cudi tracks, but as usual Cudi lays down a devastating rap on top of a delicious beat laced with the finest THC to ensure that you get keyed off yo ass.

Um...okay...I just got a new bag of some pretty nice buds and thought I would listen to some of these great Marijuana Anthems, when it hit me as hard as I just hit my bong. WHERE THE FUCK IS LUDA?!? I can not believe we have went this long with out this song being posted.

Ludacris ~ Blue Berry Yum Yum.

[YOUTUBE]0hEpes0LLJA[/YOUTUBE]

This jam is off The Red Light District album. I think Luda doesn't get the respect he deserves sometimes, but that's not for this thread. This song fucks with me when I am really high. I think they need more weed that taste like muffins.

BONG IT UP!!!

I was sitting here this morning checking out my favorite videos on youtube, when I came across this one...

[YOUTUBE]zmLdQIYf4WY[/YOUTUBE]

Back when this thread was as hot as the tip of my blunt, I saved this song on my youtube account. Like a true stoner, I forgot all about it. I saw it this morning and thought I should finally get around to posting it.

I think The Pharcyde is a really good rap group. I don't know much about them, I saw some of their videos on youtube and checked them out.
I really like the beat in this song, its kinda trippy and is fun when your high. A great lyric to look out for is "...The bud not the beer cus the bud makes you wiser..." I love it.

Anyway check the shit out.

Peace, Pot, Micro-Dot.

Well, since I picked up a new Cudi track this morning, I though I would share another Marijuana Cudi anthem with everyone.

This track definitely qualifies as a Marijuana anthem, because that's all this track is about, getting hyyerr, and hyyerr, and HYYERR!!!

This is a great chill out track, more downtempo than most Cudi tracks, but as usual Cudi lays down a devastating rap on top of a delicious beat laced with the finest THC to ensure that you get keyed off yo ass.

Damn SSC, I was about to post that. I was looking through the whole thread. Definitely a great chill out track, perfect to listen to after you finish blazin.

Tons of great stoner anthems in here.

Ugh... When I'm baked I can't take hardcore. If I'm gonna smoke, I gotta have my iPod and I gotta have my favorite playlist, "Burnin". If you asked me for one track that I am in love with, it's gotta be this one. The melody is so sick and the use of stereo and multiple instruments helps you drift away. This is the shit.

Slightly Stoopid
2am

[YOUTUBE]byL0yA1Pl5Q[/YOUTUBE]

Well since SSC blessed us with Afro Man's biggest hit, I'm gonna post his other weed anthem song. I was surprised no one else posted this one.

Now it doesn't come close to Because I Got High, but still is a solid song to smoke to. It also has a very catchy chorus. The little story told is pretty funny as well.

Here is another very good song to smoke too. Sour Diesel also is up there for one of the best strands of weed you can smoke. This song also is a must listen to if you are ever get lucky enough to smoke some SD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back