• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lovely

When it is performed well by Lesnar, it is like nothing I have ever seen before. I remember seeing him doing it on Smackdown once and I had to rub my eyes.

It's a shame it didn't work out at Mania 19. If he would have hit that, it would have been one of those Mania Moments that live forever. Instead, it's the "How in the Hell did Brock survive that" Moment.

Well, we could say he invented the Shooting Star Headbutt, if you really wanted to vote for him.

IC25 cussed me out last year through PM because I red-repped him during the Tourny. It wasn't funny then, but it's funny as shit in retrospect.

IC25 cussed me out last year through PM because I red-repped him during the Tourny. It wasn't funny then, but it's funny as shit in retrospect.

Felt bad too, because I've always liked you on here. Like most high emotions on these forums, they last 2 days and then shit goes back to normal.

I know. Im getting red-repped left and right because I happen to think Randy Orton is better than Terry Funk. Wtf? :wtf:

I mean, what research do I need to do to know that Terry Funk was just a hardcore freak, that he and his brother Dory were Tag Team wrestlers, that he would put his body on the line because he was addicted to hardcore? None

Just ranting...

In what way isn't Triple H susceptible to roll ups?

SheltonBenjaminPicture.jpg

Shelton Benjamin agrees.

Stinger...your post sucked. That's why you're getting red repped.

On the subject of joke respones, I did one for Yoko/Austin.
Cannot wait for Moolah/Hogan.

I've voting Hogan. The notion that everyone is going to try to be "funny" and vote against him hits too close to home for me.

I might be annoying more people at this point by not sharing in their Moolah-related fun.

You swayed me on Rhino. Tip of the hat to you.

Also, from here on, I'm red repping people who can't spell Nick Bockwinkel's name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back