• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Everything TM

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
TM has been walking around this place raising some hell lately, spreading my rep all over the place, giving to the good, taking away from who I consider the bad. I have been in a confrontation with another user who I was friends with and have not spoken to yet. Some people have seen my recent actions as positive, some as negative. Judging by the 50% red reppage I have seen, that is obvious to me. I have joined the Horsemen in a feud that I hope will make the forums a little funner, I hope you all like it. I have also begun to post more recently, especially on Wednesdays, as I have a lot of free time on that day. Recently I have become the second highest posting Canadian, behind the great Agrex, a guy I wished I had known before he left. If he comes back I will hopefully get to know him. I also have become the highest repped Canadian, passing Derf.

Now, I give you a chance to give your opinion of me, or get my opinion of yourself. Call me on things, I want to be open to everyone on this forum, from the people who like me to the people who do not. For the last 8 months, I have made myself a big named poster it seems here, and I just want to clear everything up in my past. Many outside posters who saw my rise loathed me while I was in the SFAC, because of how I battled for respect for Santino. But from that club, I made many good friends, and got some respect on the forums. And similarly to the SFAC, I want to fight for WrestleZone, the forum I consider the top notch Wrestling Forum on the internet today.

So if you have a problem with me, bring it up now, I want to burry all the hatchets.

Not sure why people complain about you now. Since you got out of the Santino thing you've improved a lot simply because you're not being annoying now.

I still think Santino is a good asset for the WWE, though more so a few months ago then now.

Yeah it was in good fun but the joke just got old fast. The drama that popped up in there was just over absurd stuff.

The drama i agree with you 100%. Truly ridiculous how something intended to be for fun(i assume) got so serious.

People were trying to hard to be in the officer spots. Back when I rose up the spots, me and Sparky had one of the funnest feuds ever. I think my favourite and Sparky, and heck even Brian's favourite quotes was one I made about comparing Sparky to a Cheeseburger :lmao:

Later in the game though a lot of people thought they had worked hard in the SFAC and wanted recognition. The fight over positions in the end ruined it.

O brother. How i miss the days where we would talk about Santino taking on the whole roster on his own.

This is more my bury the hatchet thread. If KB wanted to, he can merge them, but that may be confusing.

Robyn gets headaches, it helps when I hold her thumbs tightly.

Try an ice pack on the head to relieve tension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back