Lost Season 6 Premiere LD

Lol no one is even the least bit curious as to why Hurley is hauling around a guitar case? Last time I checked he didn't play guitar.

Because Jacob told him to, to save Sayid it's not really a guitar in there, didn't you see that part....

Hurley makes a heel turn and turns into the Honky Tonky Man II, he's tired of people asking him for money, and didn't feel like giving Walt the 81,000 he owes him for getting his ass kicked in Backgammon.

Oh fuck, I know that actor! That's John Hawkes! Motherfucking KENNY POWERS' BROTHER! Ha, awesome, he'll make a great new regular.

I'm really liking where this is going.

Because Jacob told him to, to save Sayid it's not really a guitar in there, didn't you see that part....

No, I saw it, but how would Jack and the others know that? They can't see Jacob. I'm asking why THEY aren't curious as to why Hugo is hauling a guitar case around.

No, I saw it, but how would Jack and the others know that? They can't see Jacob. I'm asking why THEY aren't curious as to why Hugo is hauling a guitar case around.

Cool it...thought you were asking us here, as for Jack and the others I think stranger things have happened on that Island and Hurley carrying a guitar case was the least of the weird and they just believe that whatever Hurley says is just true because they had no other options to save Sayid.

Cool it...thought you were asking us here, as for Jack and the others I think stranger things have happened on that Island and Hurley carrying a guitar case was the least of the weird and they just believe that whatever Hurley says is just true because they had no other options to save Sayid.

Uh no, you were trying to sound smug and smarter than everyone. X obviously was wondering why not one person was questioning Hurley having a guitar case.

Uh no, you were trying to sound smug and smarter than everyone. X obviously was wondering why not one person was questioning Hurley having a guitar case.

No it was just a simple misunderstanding. I'm not trying to sound smug and smarter than everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back