Lost Season 6 Premiere LD

Jeff Hardy Charlie passed out in the bathroom, go figure.

Also, X, I read an ECW Spoiler.

Things are a-changing.

So, how long until we see Eko and Ana Lucia? I will immediately begin *********ing the second I see Eko.

DAMN it must suck being a Lost fan in the UK. Does any channel play the new episodes for you guys or do you have to wait for the season DVDs to come out?

It's on Sky, which I dont have. Thankfully I found a backup very quickly and I don't think I missed much. Locke said he wanted to speak to Richard and it went down, then I got it back in the ads and it's fine since then.

Just a point but did Locke say he'd been on the walkabout? Does that mean they're on the return flight?

Can you please give me back my heroin Mr. Sayid? Thanks.

WOW. Anyone else see that trailer?

"From the studio that brought you Training Day and The Departed"...is that the weakest promotional line ever or what? Studios release all kinds of fuckin' movies.

That's the next Kevin Smith movie. You know, guy who made Clerks, Dogma, etc.

Do not FUCK with the Man in Black.

Terry O'Quinn is God.

Excellent, I've had an epic "I fucking told you The Smoke Monster/Locke/Man In Black are the same person" thing saved up for my friend for 9 months. I'm going to enjoy watching this with them on Thursday :)

If Jacob's Nemesis is the Smoke Monster (Black) could the time flashes actually be Jacob (White) trying to guide people?

Noooo my backup stream just got taken down.

* Throws laptop out the window *

What happened at the end, I saw the police arriving to take Kate away, how did it end?

What happened at the end, I saw the police arriving to take Kate away, how did it end?

Nothing really happened. Cops took Charlie away, who gave Jack a look of death. Boone shook Locke's hand, everyone got up and left. Jack got his carry-on, saw Locke getting loaded into his wheelchair, and that was it.

Police were taking Charlie away actually, who gave Jack a bit of a death stare on his way out.

That's it.

I think the alternate reality that started is how the show ends....maybe who knows!!! There are so many secrets -rips head off- But I thought it was odd how Boone said that Shannon never made it on the plane...if the plane never crashed wouldn't she be on anyway??? and why is Jack like having a what's going on face? like he's remembering something and where did Desmond go? This show is crazy but I would like to say the writers are MAD GENIUSES!! It's truly a show that makes you think!! I hate it but I love it! (mostly hate because half the time I can never figure anything out)

Lol no one is even the least bit curious as to why Hurley is hauling around a guitar case? Last time I checked he didn't play guitar.

Lol no one is even the least bit curious as to why Hurley is hauling around a guitar case? Last time I checked he didn't play guitar.

Well I'd imagine it hasn't got a guitar in it. It's something that will allow Hurley into the temple I'd guess.

Damn you JustinTV c**ts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back