• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lost LD - "Across The Sea"

I don't care about any religious allegory, this is still awesome. Somehow Kid In Black has to replace current Smokey Mum.

And now you see why he's so pissed, you kind of feel sorry for him. I don't think this is the last of it either.

This has been a great episode thus far....but something tells me a bombshell may be dropped on us.

Fucking LOVE the use of "The End" there. Always good. Helps that the Doors are my favorite band.

To be honest I was expecting Jacob to burn Smokey alive but that'll do.

Absolutely fucking no-one guessed who Adam and Eve were in 6 years, right up until about 3 minutes before the reveal. You can't beat that kind of writing

While that was a great episode...it still didn't explain a fucking thing. What is that light? What is the island? Where are they? When are they? Who are they?

DAMNIT I NEED ANSWERS!

While that was a great episode...it still didn't explain a fucking thing. What is that light? What is the island? Where are they? When are they? Who are they?

DAMNIT I NEED ANSWERS!

It did give us some insight into the true motives of MIB and Jacob. That's good enough for me. For now.

A question, who the fuck took out the other islanders? Because I've got to assume it wasn't Alison Janney.

And who the fuck was Imposter mum if not Smokey!?

Ok so after thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion that

Alison Janney - Island guardian before Jacob
Imposter Mum - Fulfills the role of opposition

And this game has been played for a very long time. I'm guessing Jack has to do something more than drink some magical wine. Probably take the role of Jacob, leaving no-one else able to take up Smokey's mantle in order for it all to end. Jack to kill everyone!

DAMNIT I NEED ANSWERS!

Well, I think that it's not exactly Jacob's bro that's running around. if Smokey takes on the appearance of dead people, that means that he's been a while as him in order to appeal to Jacob. It explains the "let me leave" scenes.

If Smokey gets out, it's lights out. It's not exactly Jacob's bro. That explains the "it's a cork, motherfucker" scenes.

Adam and Eve are Jacob's mom and bro. We also get who put the stones.

Jacob was looking for a replacement for a while. Explains the accident, and the series itself.

question is, how come Jacob changed to a manipulating bastard. And more importantly, was I the only one that saw little Anakin Skywalker in that episode? Did he really run out of work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back