Lost Season 6 Premiere LD

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Oh yeah, I know a ton of us are excited and going to be watching. The actual premiere is at 9PM EST, but the festivities have already started on ABC. Right now they've got a 30 minute special on about the final season, at 8PM they're going to have one of those "recap" episodes of last season I believe, and then we're on to the premiere itself.

As Hurley would say, this is just awesome.

Get in here my fellow Lost-lovers.

Bring back Charlie!

And when the show is over, make sure to check out the Official Lost thread in the Movies/TV section to discuss all of your thoughts on the season premiere!

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=18009

Just brought it back out of the archives for your reading pleasure.

Can't wait for this. Kind of bizarre how many celebrities they got to make comments for this pre-show special thing. I can't believe it's the last season...:(

Where's that Randy Savage impersonator when you need him? This moment is deserving of an "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
My stream say's it' starting in 7 minutes but I don't know whether that's just a recap. I'm OK as long as my stream is, if it breaks I may just cry.

Is this show really as complicated as it's made out to be?

Sort of. I mean if you REALLY want to understand 100% how everything happened and the history of the island and the whole mythology...but I started watching in the 3rd season and was clueless and still enjoyed the entire season. It helps when you're a nerd for the show because there are so many small things only the diehard fans are going to pick up on. But no, you don't need to watch every episode to watch tonight. Infact from 8-9 they're going to do their annual hour-long recap show that's intended to get new viewers all caught up before the new episode tonight.

God the ending of last season was so fuckin' sad. I was surprised by how much I found myself caring about Juliette.

Sort of. I mean if you REALLY want to understand 100% how everything happened and the history of the island and the whole mythology...but I started watching in the 3rd season and was clueless and still enjoyed the entire season. It helps when you're a nerd for the show because there are so many small things only the diehard fans are going to pick up on. But no, you don't need to watch every episode to watch tonight. Infact from 8-9 they're going to do their annual hour-long recap show that's intended to get new viewers all caught up before the new episode tonight.

Won't be watchign tonight but will one day.

God the ending of last season was so fuckin' sad. I was surprised by how much I found myself caring about Juliette.

Yeah, I've always liked Juliet, I re-watched the season finale on Netflix today and was as sad for her as I was back when the episode first aired.

I'll be in and out for this.

I know what you mean, I always hated her. They made me care about her last season. Also, last season was fucking bad ass, epic, and intense. When they revealed the whole Locke thing in the finale, I jumped out of my chair and said...

"HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN. STUPID FUCKING EPIC LOST. HOW I HATE/LOVE YOU"

20gh54g.jpg

We have to go back!

Anyone thinking someone might get killed off right away? No-one would be expecting it.
I still say Lapidus won't last very long, Bram and Illana have plans for him.

Yeah I don't see Lapidus lasting very long either. I also think Sawyer is going to die this season, probably doing something heroic to once and for all vindicate his life.

10 minutes people!

So the hydrogen bomb did work...man, where the hell are they going to go from here?

Uh-Oh, Desmond just came out of nowhere. He is the time traveling one...I smell something fishy.

Haha I noticed that too Guy, for a second I thought they were using clips from the Lost video game they released a few years ago.

Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin are going to host the Oscars? Groovy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back