• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking at old pictures

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
God damn, I just found this pic of me and this goth chic from like 4 years ago, holy shit was she hot back then, at that point she at least had some sort of a normal look if that was possible, still don't know why I didn't get at her then, probably because I wasn't smooth enough with da ladiez yet at that point. But I tell you this story, to say this, I just found her on Myspace somehow, and my God, she took the term Goth and fucking ran with it.

Now, 4 years ago she only had pink hair, which to me wasn't a big deal, it was kinda hot actually. But now? :whatthe: She's got a banging body still, but she's so gothed out I'd almost be afraid of getting bit on the neck and blood getting drew. Plus she works for Hot Topic, and I just couldn't bring myself to banging a Hot Topic ****e.......OK yes I could, but I digress. What I'm seeing here is how our paths made 90 degree angles from each other, me being all hip hop now, baggy jeans, baggy shirt, backwards hat, nice lookin watch, and the nice kicks to go wit it. And her, she looking like she bought stock in Hot Topic and decided to go on a spree with it.

Not sure why I posted this, I was bored and nothing's goin on around here anyways, but since I'm here, y'all ever look back at old pics and see a person you was tryin to hook up and now you tryin to figure out what the fuck you was thinking when it was goin down?

Don't have a scanner, but I can post a newer pic of her.

l_4e100d09fd3af2cd755cbd2125171bce.jpg

m_4b3776819a154448a9de2ed3d07b81-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back