• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Brooke Hogan Hot ??

I honestly don't think she is hot. I'm not saying she is ugly, she just wouldn't make my top ten list of hottest girls. I'm friends with girls hotter than this.
I could never get past her face either. She looks too much like her old man. I have the same issue with Liv Tyler. Both not ugly girls, just both look too much like their pops.

So it can fit into an ear this small:

Ear.png
?

I would be too afraid Hulk comes from out of nowhere to oil her ass up

WELL YA KNOW SOMETHING BROTHER!!

Brooke Hogan isn't hot, brother! She looks like her FATHER, BROTHER! Not to mention a little bit like her brother, brother!

No bullshit though, Hulk really did fuck her up (maybe her mom had something to do with it too). I think that she really does believe women are inferior to men. But, as I said before, if you wanted a servant for a wife who believed that it was her marital duty to give you sex whenever you asked for it, then this would be your woman (I wouldn't think bad of anyone that wanted this kind of wife...I think everyone wants this kind of spouse, although she/he would come along with a guilty conscience).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back