So this creep...

I'll gladly take her off your hands if she has scared you so much your willing to pass on her. Hell as long as she is hot I don't give a damn how like freaky or w/e like pysho or some crap she is.

I'll gladly take her off your hands if she has scared you so much your willing to pass on her. Hell as long as she is hot I don't give a damn how like freaky or w/e like pysho or some crap she is.

She's 14.. but she is pretty hot. I won't give her up just for a bunch of vampire shit.

I only read the first page of this thread... Fuck the psychic stuff did she give you a blowie is all we care about.

You've got to make some shit up dude, and tell her you're the King of Vampires or something. She'll bow down and start worshiping you.

Seriously, tap the potential, man.

I like that King of Vampires stuff. I'll be like "I had to keep this a secret, but... I am the true leader of the Vampires. Bow to me, bitch."

I like that King of Vampires stuff. I'll be like "I had to keep this a secret, but... I am the true leader of the Vampires. Bow to me, bitch."

Tell her you had to test her faith to make sure she was truly one of you. Then whip out a Burger King crown you've spray painted black and tell her to kiss your feet, and then work her way up.

...Er...There was something on the History Channel about "psychic Vampires". Its not really about "self-confidence", simply vampiric cells that zap the electrical field around a persons body(so they claim). Tis actually something people believe in, and many say is the root of "Vampirism".

Interesting. That kinda makes me feel worse, because it makes this seem as if it is actually real to her.

It is real to people, they documented a weird anomaly with one person who did it. Its theorized their electric fields are weak, so the body automatically compensates by latching on to whatever fields are close to it. As of now its still unexplained.

She asked me if I ever felt drained while talking to her. I answered her quite truthfully no. And she is obsessed with Twilight, but seriously, she's 14. I think that's time to grow up... unless she is what Brian's talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back