• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question

I'd hit it so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the rightful king of England.

Not really, but I've wanted to say that for a while.

I never claimed to know what love is. Like Jane, I find it ridiculous when my peers claim to be "soooo in love".

I never said that you claimed to know what it is. But if you don't know what it is yourself, how can you qualify his claims?

I don't think I'm in love... but I just like her more than any girl I've ever dated. I always thought liking someone was just wanting to go out with them, or talk to them or whatever. But with her I just want to put my arm around her, hold her hand, look in her eyes...

That was borderline gay so I'll stop there. But that's how I feel about her.

Lol I just meant I was sounding all girly and shit. Not gay, but not myself. :)

This girl sounds weird. The last thread you made about this girl made me scared for you. Now that I understand that you are walking into this crazy ass repeatedly by yourself, I am scared for any children that you might have to raise.

She wants to go out with you.

You just have to show her that you won't be like the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back