• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question

just posts a pic and remove it later that way she will never find out.

and how would she find out unless she knows you come to these forums or she is on the forums.

He is worried that someone he knows will see it and tell her. Man you are already in enough trouble anyway after talking about her non stop and getting us to discuss her. I'm not advocating posting a picture but you've nothing to lose.

l_3be7bc37e0e44ee1afc1422f3818416e.jpg

She's not really that white..

Oh I know I'd be in shit. But at least I could bullshit my way out of it and say I have no idea what she's talking about. This way she would know fo sho.

Anyway... ok. I'll post one then take it down FAST.

Wait. I changed my mind. Sorry. Just believe me though, she's really pretty. It's not like a hot, huge boobs and shit type of way. She's just beautiful.

Aw he's in love... Good for you man, seeing the inner beauty. I've never been more proud of you.

Well, she has facebook. But it's private, and I don't think she'd appreciate about 10 random guys from across the world trying to add her.

And I forgot to mention the best part. She has a fucking British accent! <3

You so are in love. I say just go for it man. She seems interseted even though she said those things on MSN. I personally talk a whole load of bullshit on MSN so she might not even mean it. It might not even be her she is referencing. You said that you were out with other people right? You friends with any of these people?

Ya, we are friends with the same people, and that's who I was hanging out with. She was probably talking about herself, but I've found a lot of girls my age do this thing where they kinda act like they don't like you just to make you ask them out or something. Either way I will probably be asking her out.

Ya, we are friends with the same people, and that's who I was hanging out with. She was probably talking about herself, but I've found a lot of girls my age do this thing where they kinda act like they don't like you just to make you ask them out or something. Either way I will probably be asking her out.

Yeah, go ahead and ask your friends in confidence what they think about. Ask them if she has said anything about but only ask the people you know will be secretive about the conversation if you're worried about her finding out. My point is that you're never going to know either way until you just go for it. Chicks love confidence. Just be confident and ask her out. What's the worst that can happen? She rejects you? So what after a while it's forgotten, no one will care. If she doesn't you're with the woman of your dreams.

Rumor is she likes me. So I'll go ahead and ask her. If she says no, meh. I'll get over it eventually. If she says yes.... score bitch.

You'll get over her quickly if she rejects you, trust me!

i say go for it.

maybe this is her way of saying she likes you without actually saying it.

i like british accents.lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back