Live Discussion: Super Bowl XLII

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
200px-NFL-SB_2339.png

Sunday February 3, 2008
NFC Champion New York Giants vs AFC Champion New England Patriots

If you want togo in some detail before the big game head over the Sports Forum and use the General Sports Talk thread.

Who cares, you are the same person who said the G-Men couldn't stop the Cowboys offense... ROFLMAO

LMFAO @ the guy who said HBK couldn't shine John Cena's boots and who also said Favre/Marino < Big Ben.

HBK can't draw, and Ben has a SB ring...Marino has zero....Ben is a winner...

Favre is a choker... LMAO at the Giant haters, who still give them no credit, who still rag on Eli, and all as Eli did was outperform Favre at Lambeau field...

HBK HAD COMPEOPTOPTJIORJSD;LJDKLJSDKLFASDJKSDLKMTITION!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marino is loads better than Ben and Favre is loads better than Ben, Plus ELI deserves credit but even fuckin Rex Grossman made it too a superbowl so meh.

Whatever Brain, HBK > John Cena anyday, anytime.

See: Wrestlemania and RAW in London. Cena has a MOTY and guess why? Because he's facing HBK.

MOTHERFUCKING FACT.

Ahhh the sweet smell of victory.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Brian just says whatever he knows will piss off the most amount of people at once? First off....lmao at the G-Men beating the Pats, yeah just like they beat 'em in Week 17 right? Just like the Steelers beat the Pats right? Just like the Steelers beat the JAGUARS right? Do you ever tire of being wrong?

And about the HBK comment....not even worth replying to. Anyone with a shred of common sense and even a tidbit of wrestling knowledge knows that to compare Cena to HBK is just so ridiculiously stupid, that it compares to saying the Dolphins were a better team the Patriots this year.

the lack of the Packers makes it that much better

:glare:You know your making it very hard for me to like you right now...

Is there even a reason to watch this game, I hate both teams, and could careless who actually wins, hell I'm more interested in the Half-time show than the fucking game, and I'm not even that big of a Tom Petty fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back