Live Discussion: RAW 7/28/2008

It was boring.

It didn't advance anything. Jericho isn't any closer to a title shot or facing HBK this week then he was last week. It was done to kill time, it advanced nothing. He was still in the same place this week as he was last week.

Really? Because in my eyes. It gave Shawn the sentimental vote even more than he already has. But then again..you dont see that. Because you loathe HBK.

Wrong.

Jericho was a long time face because he was exciting, fun, and entertaining. Now, they let him cut a "mature, boring promo" to take that persona away and make the fans hate him and WANT Michaels.

It still accomplished nothing though. The Michaels Jericho feud is still where it was before, on hold so Michaels can heel whatever he needs to this month, and Jericho is still no closer to being the #1 contender. You could have put this promo on last week and still be at the same place we are this week after that promo.

I still say Adamle.

Why?

WWE Hates their fans.

Plus he'd get craploads of heat.

Imagine if the dumb-as-bricks-knows-nothing-about-the-biz Adamle of the last few months was a gimmick, and he comes out tonight as the new GM, knowing the business in and out.

I'd enjoy it until he showed his face on TV again, then I'd want him dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back