Live Discussion: RAW 7/28/2008

he has a tag team match tonight on his mind...................wtf, r u kidding me. just dont talk, let jerry save your breath

Really it would have been better to just have JBL do the commentary as a way to "talk" to the new GM and make his case for the title match. There was no reason in bringing in Adamle

Really it would have been better to just have JBL do the commentary as a way to "talk" to the new GM and make his case for the title match. There was no reason in bringing in Adamle

Or they could've just used J.R. as he's in the building tonight because him and King called Saturday Night's Main Event before hand.

But let's be real, Vince gets a joy out of shoving Adamle down our throats...and watching him completely suck.

haha... what if hbk was the gm... i lose it. He was way back wasn't he??? lol i think that would awesome. no way it will happen but be great.

Commercial for Ric Flair DVD, time to get some toilet paper and wipe the shit off the tv

haha... what if hbk was the gm... i lose it. He was way back wasn't he??? lol i think that would awesome. no way it will happen but be great.

He was commish for a while but rarely did anything after he first hurt his back. He was hardly on TV and switched between heel and face once or twice then for no reason named Mick Foley the new commish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back