• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 7/28/2008

Jamie Noble vs. Coffee Cakes-ton. Layla is friggin hot. As for Adamle.... no comment

This is for all of you who didn't want Michael Cole on RAW, well I rather have him than MR. American Gladiators announcing RAW. Heck, I rather have the dead silence than him

Did you see how much Kofi jumped for that drop kick then realised how short Jamie was?

And did Adamle call a dropkick a double leg drop?

OK I just got home, someone want to tell why the fuck Admale is calling Raw?:angry:

There's a mystery new gm. Punk is fighting a "free agent", Cena/tista hinted at a match, they're fighting kane/jbl tonight. Santino got kissed by beth. COle and king had a tag title match and cole got killed. the new gm is revealed tonight by shane.

Justin, there's a new GM, there was supposed be to a Hacksaw & Lawler vs. Dibiase and Rhodes match, the GM changed it to be Lawler & Cole vs. the champs...

We don't know who the new GM is yet...suspicions are on the Million Dollar Man though.

JR is a cripple. Takes too long for him to come down. Besides, Adamle was already sitting in the audience. He had front row seats. And to believe, I used to think that was the only way he would get on RAW was tickets.

Cole & king wrestle Rhodes & Dibiase

So wait, King has a match and can still do his job, but Cole can't, that's just fucking ******ed, and why Admale, shit I'd rather listen to Todd Grisham than this douche nuts, hell King could do a better job by himself

So wait, King has a match and can still do his job, but Cole can't, that's just fucking ******ed, and why Admale, shit I'd rather listen to Todd Grisham than this douche nuts, hell King could do a better job by himself

Cole isn't a wrassssler though:p

i think its regal, im sure he meant free agent in the wwe not world wide free agent, and regal is a free agent in the wwe being "fired" from raw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back