Live Discussion: RAW 24/9/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't Carlito go to Smackdown!?

And of course, there's J.R. "Baw Gawd, pet coon" moment

Yup.

He hasn't buried anyone yet this week, so now seems about the right time.

Haha.... This week... HHH gets someone jobbed to him once a week. It's his vitamin. It just happens to be taken on Mondays in front of the world. And when HHH don't get his Vitamins, he gets mad and takes two the next week!

Wow I sure am Lame... I miss TV...

Can't Carlito go to Smackdown!?

And of course, there's J.R. "Baw Gawd, pet coon" moment

No, because they want him on Raw, and to tell you the truth I'd rather see Shelton over on SD!, hell send Haas with him, then you would add another Tag Team, and a great singles competitor at the same time

Haha.... This week... HHH gets someone jobbed to him once a week. It's his vitamin. It just happens to be taken on Mondays in front of the world. And when HHH don't get his Vitamins, he gets mad and takes two the next week!

Wow I sure am Lame... I miss TV...

Yup and you can say the same thing about Cena;)

hell think about it for a guy who went from NWA x division wrestling in wisconson to this, well thats one hell of a jump for the little dude.

First off, Highlanders turning heel, and look at the crowd give a shit less.

And second, Melina having her towel taken from "Horny" is great.

Ladies and gentlemen, the closest thing you'll ever see Melina come close to Playboy.

Santino: "This was a below average film for me"

For once, I actually agree with Santino

rundown so far:

cena vs authority figure/vince/bischoff/coach for the five billionth time segment

20 minutes of condemned DVD/diva search promos

and they hype a cage match between teh H and carlito for a week, and then they add vince to the mix to make an awful match.

i should have known they wouldnt have an actual decent match on TV, they dont even do it on PPVs

and we have another cena segment to look forward to as the main event, yay

can this still be called wrestling at this point?

I will admit it, even though I hate Santino's guts, I do believe he is a great heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back