Live Discussion: RAW 20/8/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found it boring i only liked it when orton won it (im not in to long matches or single matches i love gimmick matches and fast paced matches)

agreed. The summerslam prior to that I loved. The elimination chamber was sick, fatal 4 way US title match, but that's neither here nor there. I'd like to see Kennedy winthis, but both IMO have bright futures so we'll see

well I'm tired, so I'm calling it a night... Heres to hoping Snitsky drops Cena on his head the wrong way!

while were waiting when are we gonna see another hell in a cell match its been nearly a year from the last one

while were waiting when are we gonna see another hell in a cell match its been nearly a year from the last one

I think that Batista and Undertaker were supposed to have one at Judgement Day before 'Taker got injured.

Then again, my memory is shit. In any case, we might get a HHH vs Orton one, or a 'Taker vs Khali one.

Yea the first half of this match sucked but its really picking up.

And the last Heel vs. Heel was Finlay vs. Jamie Noble

Probably sometime after Taker comes back, I could see him doing one with either Henry or Edge, or possibly Edge and Kane, what I want to know is when are we going to see a Elmination Chamber again (a good one, not that Extreme Elimination Chamber crap)

I think that Batista and Undertaker were supposed to have one at Judgement Day before 'Taker got injured.

Then again, my memory is shit. In any case, we might get a HHH vs Orton one, or a 'Taker vs Khali one.

oh no not kahli but who ever is in it they better go on top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back