• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 2/11/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

I really enjoyed Cena's new "Hogan-esque TRAIN SAY YOUR PRAYERS EAT YOUR VITAMINS!" commercial. Great.

Anyone else find it a bit ironic that WWE starts doing stuff with nascar jsut like tna does, jsut when tna's ratings hit an all time high?

I guess my point came across wrong. My belief that it is entirely possible that cena does steroids isnt why I thought it was funny. I thought it was funny in a somewhat cheesy way, in that Cena is extremely scrub faced, and clean, and they came out with a dont do drugs dont do steroids dont take short cuts commercial involving him. I liked the commercial, as I think Cena is a fantastic role model for children. I just thought it was kinda cheesy, and fully played into the image of Cena that so many people hate. I more thought it was funny becuase I knew a LOT of people were at home seething and scoffing at it.
Haha...yeah, that's funny.

But, if adolescent male fans have problems with Cena being a role model to children, then those adolescent males don't really mean a whole lot to me. Because if you're going to be mad because someone is trying to be a positive role model, then that says a lot about you as a person.

Anyone else find it a bit ironic that WWE starts doing stuff with nascar jsut like tna does, jsut when tna's ratings hit an all time high?

nah WWE did sumthin with them last year where Cena was actually driving one of the cars... It was pretty funny actually

That was a commercial about John Cena teaching drivers how to wrestle right?

No it was earlier. The one about no special effects. no shortcuts, etc. Just adds to the neo-Hogan that WWE is creating. This sucks.

Haha...yeah, that's funny.

But, if adolescent male fans have problems with Cena being a role model to children, then those adolescent males don't really mean a whole lot to me. Because if you're going to be mad because someone is trying to be a positive role model, then that says a lot about you as a person.

Ive always thought the same thing. Someone who represents not backing down from challenges/odds, hard work helping you achieve those odds, never cheeting, being honest, and respectfull, should be the definitive role model. And if you dont like someone becuase they are an extremely positive role model for small children then you fuckin suck. In a world so full of terrible things and negativity, someone who is a positive role model like cena is something to be supported. If you dont like Cena being an example for kids how he is, then you are a fuckin clown shithead.

hells yea...HBK Vs Hardy...I may nt be too active during this match in the LD, cept for the commercial breaks...this should be fuckin hot...

Cena used steroids...it will come out. Anything to kill his superman image would be nice!

I wouldn't be surprised if this match is a let down. It looks good on paper, but both guys are much better selling an ass kicking than giving one.

I think Hardy might have gotten a bigger pop than HBK.

my favorite part of these LD's... The random people who show up with no regular posts, bash Cena and leave XD... On a side not, this should be interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back