Live Discussion: RAW 2/11/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

Why The Fuck Is This Another Goddamn Glorified Cena Thread/ld?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?

Seriously This Shit Gets Old!

Anyway, what's next? Divas shit?

I never SAID he was on steroids clown. I said I WANT TO BELIVE he isnt on steroids. It just seems pretty unbelivable.
I'm a clown because I'm explaining to you something you feel is unbelievable?
That explains the little Kennedy reaction :lmao:
:lmao:

Repped.
So if it's unbelievable...then you can't believe it...which means you pretty much said he's on steroids.

Huh. What about that.

Flames Out
Dragon
Repped.
o gosh ok guys, keep living in fuckin candy land. Im a body builder and a semi pro athlete, and im telling you his physique stacked against his schedule is nearly impossible. Not totally impossible, but its would be absurdly difficult. I dont think he is on steroids. I never said I did. I just wouldnt be the least bit suprised if it was revealed he was. and neither should you.
Then why did you find it so funny that the WWE aired the commercial? Seems you're backtracking awful quick here.

I actualy think Flair vs HBK is more of a certainty than Cena vs HHH

Wouldn't really see the point in HBK & Flair...HBK's already established..what does ending Flair's career do for him? That privilege should be given to a younger star..like Kennedy...even Randy Orton would make more sense..it'd totally fit into his gimmick:D

Why the heck are you complaining again? Cena is ON Raw, so he WILL be discussed, in both positive and negative ways.

Sheesha wheeshas.

Flames Out
Dragon

Was typing something similar when you posted that Dragon. Damn melina gets better looking every week. Shes got her gimmick down perfect....and then there's maria.

Wouldn't really see the point in HBK & Flair...HBK's already established..what does ending Flair's career do for him? That privilege should be given to a younger star..like Kennedy...even Randy Orton would make more sense..it'd totally fit into his gimmick:D

Yea agree but it just like WWE are set on it been HBK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back