Live Discussion: ECW 1/22/2008 & Smackdown 1/25/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

oh SHIT i forgot to even mention this...WES!!!...I FUCKIN FOUND wm 19 on dvd!!!! I was fuckin shocked ive been trying to get that DVD for years!!!!..I finally got it today, ima watch it as soon as I get a chance, im fuckin pumped lol

Just out os curiosity why would that one be so hard to find?

It's a good one though, one of the best IMO, you'll love it:thumbsup:

at some angles, the HD does look pretty cool, and clear and real...that side angle they just showed a few moments ago looked really good...

Just out os curiosity why would that one be so hard to find?

It's a good one though, one of the best IMO, you'll love it:thumbsup:

that sir, is a FINE question...I used to see it all the time while goin thur FYE or suncoast movie stores, buying other dvds, and I heard everyone ranting and raving about it, and wanted to buy it...and was never able to find it ANYWERE again lol...its been years, seriously, my jaw hit the floor when I saw it today...also bought the RR anthology (the reason I was in the store anyway)

Layla is absurd...she almost blows a hotness gasket, like she i TOO hot or some shit...idk what I mean, but she is ridiculous lol

Honestly, Kelly is going to have to take a spot back to Layla on Wes' dime list.

She's just un-fucking-believeably hot.

Honestly, Kelly is going to have to take a spot back to Layla on Wes' dime list.

She's just un-fucking-believeably hot.

honestly I though that third girl was by far the hottest of them all...the third member of extreme expose?? I think her name was brooke??? Sje is just more my type than any of the other girls...that girl was fucking BAD :lsabre:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back